Het Oosten
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Het Oosten's schermafbeelding

Standaard

REPORT :

Date : November 1, 2002
Time : 05.44 UTC
Subject : UFO Sighting

I, Sinan Yilmaz, was the first officer in Boeing 737-800 aircraft of Sun Express Airlines, flight No: 590, departing from Antalya for Salzburg, Austria. We took off at 03.38 UTC from Antalya with my colleague Captain Ercan Eken in charge of the aircraft and headed towards North in comply with our route. We ascended up to 36.000 feet and we engaged autopilot. After passing our checkpoint over Afyon we made a turn of 360 degrees towards Yalova. At exactly 05.44 UTC, where we were at a distance of 15 nm from KFK checkpoint, our Captain noticed a huge light to the left hand side of the plane.

Our conversation was as follows:
Captain Eken: "Is this an aircraft?"
1st Officer Yilmaz: "Yes, it looks so"
Captain Eken: "What altitude is it flying at?"
1st officer Yilmaz: "41.000 feet I suppose"
Captain Eken: "Why has it switched on its lights?"
1st officer Yilmaz: "I don't know"

We kept watching it while it flew at higher and stationary altitude from right to left. We then realized that it was not a conventional aircraft but certainly a UFO. As a matter of fact, I saw 10 or 15 constant lights flying very close to each other, and there was a blinking bright white lightunderneath. These white lights were leaving yellowish trails behind them. Then they started to move away from each other. We observed them for about 40 seconds until they disappeared, so I concluded that they flew faster than the speed of light.

I'm 100 percent certain that the object I saw was not a conventional aircraft, an asteroid or a comet. It was definitely a UFO.

Best wishes,
Pilot Sinan Yilmaz
SUN EXPRESS AIR

Vals? Men zou het kunnen checken want men heeft genoeg details om na te gaan of het al dan niet gaat om een fictief rapport.

Maar mocht het waar zijn, tja dan liegen de feiten er niet om.

Laatst gewijzigd door Het Oosten : 23 december 2017 om 11:27.
Het Oosten is nu online   Met citaat antwoorden