Los bericht bekijken
Oud 20 november 2008, 14:11   #36
henke54
Partijlid

henke54's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door kelt Bekijk bericht
Waar het General Motors (en Ford) nooit aan ontbroken heeft zijn : "topmanagers"...
Citaat:
The Big Three said nothing, which prompted Rep. Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) to rub it in. "I'm going to ask the three executives here to raise their hand if they flew here commercial," he said. All still at the witness table. "Second," he continued, "I'm going ask you to raise your hand if you're planning to sell your jet . . . and fly back commercial." More stillness. "Let the record show no hands went up," Sherman grandstanded.

By now, the men were probably wishing they had driven -- and other members of the House Financial Services Committee weren't done riding the CEOs over their jets. "You traveled in a private jet?" Rep. Nydia M. Velázquez (D-N.Y.) contributed. Rep. Patrick T. McHenry (R-N.C.) felt the need to say that "I'm not an opponent of private flights by any means, but the fact that you flew in on your own private jet at tens of thousands itself dollars of cost just for you to make your way to Washington is a bit arrogant before you ask the taxpayers for money."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews
ge moet maar durven...komen vragen voor geld van belastingbetalers , elk in een private jet ...
henke54 is offline   Met citaat antwoorden