Los bericht bekijken
Oud 13 september 2017, 20:07   #18
morte-vivante
Eur. Commissievoorzitter

morte-vivante's schermafbeelding

Standaard

alt-links fileert Clintons boek:

Citaat:
After discussing how she disagrees with Sanders’ view of the Democratic Party, Clinton writes that “I am proud to be a Democrat and I wish Bernie were, too.”

Wow. This is the thanks that the Hillary Clinton has for Sanders’ energetic and self-effacing efforts to save her sorry, vapid, sold-out, and uninspiring political career. After everything Bernie did for her, after all the exhausting campaign stops he made for her, she still has the sneering sociopathic audacity to lay her abject failure partly at Sanders’ feet.
Citaat:
Conservative, corporate-imperial Hillary continues to look for others to blame for her longstanding pre-existing condition of severe unpopularity. It’s Russia’s fault. It’s Comey’s fault. It’s Bernie’s fault: the sheepdog just wasn’t sheepish enough. He wasn’t supposed to do what politicians do during primary and other election campaigns, which is find and exploit their opponent’s main weaknesses.
Citaat:
I’m proud,” Hillary says, “to be a Democrat.” But what kind of Democrat? The kind who has spent the great bulk of adult life helping push the Democratic Party ever further towards the corporate and imperial right – well to the right of the post-World War II Republican Party, in fact.
Citaat:
Stop Hillary before she hates again!
https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/09...y-hates-again/

lol

Laatst gewijzigd door morte-vivante : 13 september 2017 om 20:08.
morte-vivante is offline   Met citaat antwoorden