Los bericht bekijken
Oud 1 oktober 2012, 13:14   #106
dat face soldier
Partijlid

Standaard

How to watch or find Nibiru / Planet X with your backyard telescope. And why we haven't seen it yet.
I want to show here a little bit more scientific approach to this topic.
I presume that this planet exits, so I have done some calcultions.

If you are not interest in how I came to my conclusions ..
just scroll down to “HOW TO VIEW IT”

If Stitchin is right an this Planet has a period of 3600 years, one puts this number into the “3rd law of Kepler”, one get the maximal distance this plant can travel away from the sun.
With is about 470 AU (Astronomical Units) from the sun. This is approximately 70 bn km (70 000 000 000)

There is another claim that nasa found this object 1983 at a distance of 50 bn miles .. with equals 80 bn km

With is farther away than the sitchin-distance … I believe that the nasa distance is incorrect, because it is very hard to determine the distance for such an object if you haven't it studied for a very long period. Especially with the technical possibilities in the year 1983.

From the studies I have don't I assume that Nibiru will be here (nearest point to the sun) in the next view years (2011-2015).

I also assume that Nibiru is bigger that saturn and a brown dwarf.

If Nibiru would be a normal Planet like , we could see without a telescop even if it would need 4 more years to be here, because that is the time it would need any object (on an orbital path, kepler's laws) to get from a 15AU to the sun. This is approximately the distance where you are able to see it with your own eyes.

So why don't we see it? Even with telecopes.
There are a few theories out there:
  • 1.It is to far away …
  • if that is correct we don't need to bother the next 20 years.
  • 2.It approaches from south ( so you could only what it from the south-pole)
  • if that would be correct you should be able to watch it from complete southern hemisphere and even some places on the northern hemisphere near the equator.
  • 3.It is behind the sun.
  • that may be for a very brief period of time, but in 6 month we are on the other site.
  • 4.If is made of dark matter
  • if that would be so it would be completely invisible, we would be even be able to look through it.. and if there is something right about the information from nasa of sitchin we can exclude that.
  • 5. there is a black cloud of dust around it.
  • That could be .. but..

Usually dust is not black in the Universe. But I have investigatet a little bit if there is something known in the universe that is black or dark that it could hide an object like nibiru.

I found something that is called “dark nebula”.
Wiki quote: It is composed of submicrometre-sized dust particles, coated with frozen carbon monoxide and nitrogen, which effectively block the passage of light at visible wavelengths.
On wiki-german: This type of clouds can be seen with a mirowave-telescop …

It was claimed that the south-pole telescope is an Infrared-Telescope witch was build to watch nibiru... but if you go to wikipedia is says: “Microwave/millimeter-wave observations at the South Pole“ .. so here we have the mircowave- telescop which would be needed to see such “dark nebula” things.

If furhtermore it is a brown dwarf in this nebula you could also detect it quite well with a space-infrared-telescop because it would also radiate some “black body radiation”

The Elenin Theorie:

If Elenin has anything to do with Nibiru, Elenin would have to be a moon traveling around Nibiru. Simply because Elenin is way to small to be Planet X(nibiru) itself.
This claim is very simple to prove …
Just look through a telescope on saturn and elenin. If you do you will see that saturn is quite an huge object on the screen .. and Elenin is your a dot, even so it is nearer to the earth … so if Nibiru is bigger than Saturn it should need more space on the screen than saturn and not be just a dot.

However if it is a moon we should be able to find Nibiru somewere around Elenin.

This could be meassured thru tracking it every day and determining if there is an slight change in direction and speed, because if you watch the path of any moon from the earth the path looks like an distorted spiral and not a straight line.

HOW TO VIEW IT:

If my ideas are correct, one should be able to find nibiru in two ways. (beside the tumbling elenin)
One is to find a star with is suddenly blocked out, because nibiru is in front of it. And because of nibiru is quite an huge object, this should be useable effect. Depending on the exact size and location of Nibiru a star should be blocked out from 15minutes up to 1hour or maybe more .. this effect is I detail mostly determined through the movement of the telescope (speed: earth around the sun) and the size of nibiru, and can be easily calculated.

The second to possibly detect its infrared-siganture
It is quite possibe that the black body radiation is strong enough to have an effect in the near infrared realm.

I think for both approaches one would need an ccd-camera for the telescope, with has the ability to see near Infrared (most cameras (CCDs) do)

In both cases one would need to make long shots .. up to a few minutes .. either to get the faint Near-IR signal strong enough or in the other case to get so much background-stars in the picture that there would be an relevant count of stars that are missing in the picture.

I think to see that somewhere are stars missing would be very easy for a computer , you would just need to subtract an old and a new picture, but would be hard to do for a human.

some nice links with possible locations:
[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to www.youtube.com]
Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door AnarchoChristophe Bekijk bericht
Ok, naar waar richt ik mijn telescoop? Want na reeds een decenia gezever over die zogenaamde planeet, moet ik hem nog altijd zien.