Oud 23 juli 2017, 11:30   #29
parcifal
Banneling

parcifal's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door mvd Bekijk bericht
Er is tot nu toe geen enkel bewijs geleverd voor de Rusland-complottheorie

Is dit nu het grote bewijs na al die maanden zoeken? Een afspraak met een advocate die uitdraaide op een flop?
Je volgt het niet echt he?
Het is Mueller die het echte onderzoek voert, wat de media te pakken krijgt zijn de kruimels die nu van de tafel vallen, het tipje van de ijsberg.

Er is wel degelijk hard bewijs van samenspanning, ongeconsumeerd of niet, van het Trump Campagne Team met Rusland, dus met een buitenlandse inlichtingendienst TEGEN een amerikaanse presidentskandidate.
Zwart op wit.
Dat ontkennen is maanden geprobeerd, maar nu niet meer mogelijk.

Zelfs Charles Krauthammer,Conservatieve schrijver en opiniemaker, is nu eindelijk overtuigd :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.4cb26e8380f4

Citaat:
The evidence is now shown. This is not hearsay, not fake news, not unsourced leaks. This is an email chain released by Donald Trump Jr. himself. A British go-between writes that there’s a Russian government effort to help Trump Sr. win the election, and as part of that effort he proposes a meeting with a “Russian government attorney” possessing damaging information on Hillary Clinton. Moreover, the Kremlin is willing to share troves of incriminating documents from the Crown Prosecutor. (Error: Britain has a Crown Prosecutor. Russia has a Prosecutor General.)

Donald Jr. emails back. “I love it.” Fatal words.

Once you’ve said “I’m in,” it makes no difference that the meeting was a bust, that the intermediary brought no such goods. What matters is what Donald Jr. thought going into the meeting, as well as Jared Kushner and then-campaign manager Paul Manafort, who were forwarded the correspondence, invited to the meeting, and attended.
It may turn out that they did later collaborate more fruitfully. We don’t know. But even if nothing else is found, the evidence is damning.

I leave it to the lawyers to adjudicate the legalities of unconsummated collusion. But you don’t need a lawyer to see that the Trump defense — collusion as a desperate Democratic fiction designed to explain away a lost election — is now officially dead.
Idem overigens met Jeff Sessions : zijn leugens zijn nu openbaar, hier zie je hoe zijn commentaren afgegleden zijn de voorbije maanden, vast nieuws voor je aangezien je het niet volgt :

Citaat:
There was no chat with the Russians.

I don't exactly recall, maybe we did.

OK, we talked to some Russians.

Almost daily, for years. So?
parcifal is offline   Met citaat antwoorden