Los bericht bekijken
Oud 18 februari 2017, 14:08   #7
eno2
Banneling

Standaard

Citaat:
Now I was raised on a farm in Canada. We also had no hot water or bath, and our toilet was outside. We also could not afford nice things we wanted.
Quora

Now I was raised in West Flanders in the fifties by a single mother ( sweat shop worker ) and my also poor widowed grandmother who shared a rent togheter
We also had no hot water or bath, and no shower either, and our toilet was outside. We also could not afford nice things we wanted. Het dak van de living was plastic golfplaat en bij regen moesten we overal emmers uitzetten om de lekken op te vangen.

Still, in the year 1998, my mother told my grown-up children that "...money never has been a problem during his education".

I didn't attack her on that lie but I despised her for it. My mother never could afford living on her own until she re-married at 48.

So far for the account people give sometimes about their own extreme poverty and living conditions.....deniers.... False pretexts....shame perhaps....

I think Russians on communist social benefits were better off than my marginalised mother and granny during those same decades.

Laatst gewijzigd door eno2 : 18 februari 2017 om 14:26.
eno2 is offline   Met citaat antwoorden