Los bericht bekijken
Oud 3 december 2004, 11:13   #127
PollyCorrect
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

PollyCorrect's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Herr Flick
Heb je al die Engelse humorreeks met die Indiërs gezien, ! ? Dat is pas zelfrelativering, ! goddelijk gewoon !
Ja, die serie is goed! Over moslim humor, ik heb even ge-googled en kwam hier op uit, voor wie geduld heeft.... http://ahmed-mohammed.mindswap.net/i...aith=Extremist

WEST BANK, Palestine— A 19-year-old Palestinian college student beat the current world record for most consecutive demands for Jihad, or holy war, according to Guinness Book spokesman, Jerry Cox.

"It was an amazing sight to see. I didn’t think anyone was going to beat the old record."

The former record of 12,175 angry calls for Jihad was set in 1994 by Hamat Azahlas, a 35-year-old refugee living in Lebanon.

According to the new record holder, Wallid El Sahami, it was no great feat. “I was just hanging around with my friends urinating on the American flag and doing what I normally do when I cut classes," El Sahami said. "I had no idea I had beaten any kind of record.”

When 12 hours had passed and El Sahami had uttered the inflammatory call for Jihad 12,233 times, his friends called the Guinness Book Publishing office and asked them to send a staffer over.

Skeptical at first, Cox, who happened to be vacationing in Islamabad, put down his tennis racquet and came over to witness the feat in person. “He just kept saying it over and over again. It was almost as if he only had that one word in his vocabulary.”

Modest as always, the newly crowned “King of Jihad,” shrugged off his newfound celebrity and explained it wasn’t that hard to do. “I just concentrated real hard on killing each and every one of the infidels and then beating their children with a large claw hook hammer," El Sahami said. "It was actually a lot of fun—especially when I began singing it to the tune of old Woody Guthrie songs."

According to Cox, the prize will include a leatherbound Encyclopedia Britannica, $500 in cash and a guest appearance on the special Terrorist Edition of “The Weakest Link.”

Laatst gewijzigd door PollyCorrect : 3 december 2004 om 11:16.