Politics.be Registreren kan je hier.
Problemen met registreren of reageren op de berichten?
Een verloren wachtwoord?
Gelieve een mail te zenden naar [email protected] met vermelding van je gebruikersnaam.

Ga terug   Politics.be > Themafora > Godsdienst en levensovertuiging
Registreer FAQForumreglement Ledenlijst

Godsdienst en levensovertuiging In dit forum kan je discussiëren over diverse godsdiensten en levensovertuigingen.

Antwoord

Discussietools
Oud 21 maart 2012, 22:29   #21
Rizzz
Parlementslid

Rizzz's schermafbeelding

Stuur een bericht via Skype™ naar Rizzz
Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door revoleto Bekijk bericht
My dear brother
All creatures (inanimate - animals - plant) believe in God

God says in the Holy Qur'an
(44) The seven heavens and the earth and whatever is in them exalt Him. And there is not a thing except that it exalts [ Allah ] by His praise, but you do not understand their [way of] exalting. Indeed, He is ever Forbearing and Forgiving
(45) And when you recite the Qur'an, We put between you and those who do not believe in the Hereafter a concealed partition
(46) And We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And when you mention your Lord alone in the Qur'an, they turn back in aversion

(41) Do you not see that Allah is exalted by whomever is within the heavens and the earth and [by] the birds with wings spread [in flight]? Each [of them] has known his [means of] prayer and exalting [Him], and Allah is Knowing of what they do

Humans is the obstinacy and controversy

(33) We know that you, [O Muhammad], are saddened by what they say. And indeed, they do not call you untruthful, but it is the verses of Allah that the wrongdoers reject. (34) And certainly were messengers denied before you, but they were patient over [the effects of] denial, and they were harmed until Our victory came to them. And none can alter the words of Allah . And there has certainly come to you some information about the [previous] messengers
Here you go again, my poor naïve muslim friend,

You start your preaching with “God says in the Holy Qur'an…”
You still have not proven, to us and yourself, or even given us the slightest hint of evidence, that the words in that book are the words of some mystical creator you call allah.
Therefore we have to ignore anything you say after this, for it cannot have any meaning as long as this simple statement is not proven.

You are still being dishonest with yourself my poor naïve muslim friend, you’re still trying to seek confirmation of your beliefs by trying to convert everyone around you who critiques your statements.
You still have not come to the realisation that that feeling deep down that tells you you could be throwing your life away for a non-existing cause, will not go away just by ignoring it, by ignoring us.

As I’ve told you before my poor naïve muslim friend, as you get older that feeling will only get stronger because with time you will potentially have thrown more and more of your life away for a non-existing cause, and eventually when you’re an old man lying there on your death bed about to find out if it was all for nothing, that feeling will be stronger than ever; you could have thrown your life away for a non-existing cause.
Think about it my poor naïve muslim friend, don't just blindly believe anything that is stated in a book of which the true origin you are not a 100% sure off.
Rizzz is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 22 maart 2012, 01:01   #22
Piero
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

Piero's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
My dear brother

(44) The seven heavens and the earth and whatever is in them exalt Him. And there is not a thing except that it exalts [ Allah ] by His praise, but you do not understand their [way of] exalting. Indeed, He is ever Forbearing and Forgiving
(45) And when you recite the Qur'an, We put between you and those who do not believe in the Hereafter a concealed partition
(46) And We have placed over their hearts coverings, lest they understand it, and in their ears deafness. And when you mention your Lord alone in the Qur'an, they turn back in aversion
Don't you see the contradictions in your text? 'All creatures believe in God' and 'those who do not believe'?

You know: Muslims 'believe' and they 'hope and fear'? That is another contradiction. How can that be? I say, the world soul leads a double life in each of us. Your soul leads a double life. The good life and the bad life. We trust and we doubt at the same time. Like sheep we follow our shepherd and our slaughter, they are one and the same person. We love ourselves and we judge ourselves, we are the shepherd and the slaughter.

Allah is nothing but our intellect and consciousness, we love our self in Allah and mankind, and we invent a shape for Allah, like a straw doll, and we dress him with good and evil like an idea to be loved, no matter what he does or says or not does or says. Because we have to cope with ourselves and our ideas of mankind. The world soul leads a double life in each of us.
Piero is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 22 maart 2012, 14:35   #23
revoleto
Banneling

Standaard

My dear brother

(41) Do you not see that Allah is exalted by whomever is within the heavens and the earth and [by] the birds with wings spread [in flight]? Each [of them] has known his [means of] prayer and exalting [Him], and Allah is Knowing of what they do

Humans is the obstinacy and controversy

(33) We know that you, [O Muhammad], are saddened by what they say. And indeed, they do not call you untruthful, but it is the verses of Allah that the wrongdoers reject. (34) And certainly were messengers denied before you, but they were patient over [the effects of] denial, and they were harmed until Our victory came to them. And none can alter the words of Allah . And there has certainly come to you some information about the [previous] messengers

Please
Does not change and distort my words and change of
All creatures believe in God
But
human is the opposition and recalcitrant
A lot of people does not believe in God

And you and others who are respected members

Honest and frank evidence of the sincerity of the Holy Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
revoleto is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 22 maart 2012, 14:38   #24
revoleto
Banneling

Standaard

My dear brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZttqmBwOP84

God has guided you to Islam
Oud 22 maart 2012, 19:11   #25
Dionysus
Staatssecretaris

Standaard

Citaat:
Please
Does not change and distort my words and change of
All creatures believe in God
But
human is the opposition and recalcitrant
A lot of people does not believe in God

And you and others who are respected members

Honest and frank evidence of the sincerity of the Holy Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
De mens is nog steeds een dier, je spreekt jezelf tegen in je eerste zin.

Go back to school.
Oud 22 maart 2012, 23:24   #26
Rizzz
Parlementslid

Rizzz's schermafbeelding

Stuur een bericht via Skype™ naar Rizzz
Standaard

Citaat:
Again, my poor naive muslim friend,
Anything you say after this statement has absolutely no meaning until you prove the words written in that book come from your "God".
You know you can not prove this and you know assuming this to be true could very well be the biggest mistake you've made in life.
Rizzz is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 23 maart 2012, 16:21   #27
revoleto
Banneling

Standaard

My dear brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxKwiIdWFB8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grz-lIKoFN4

Oud 23 maart 2012, 18:52   #28
Piero
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

Piero's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
The world soul leads a double life in each of us
We build and we destroy and we hope and fear
Like sheep we follow our shepherd and our slaughter
Not knowing that the first is the last
Nor that we are the shepherd and slaughter

Gods is our own invention, created like a straw doll
Dressed with good and evil, to be worshipped and feared
We believe Him and we doubt His promises
Not knowing that it is all our own thinking
The world soul leads a double life in each of us
Piero is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 24 maart 2012, 18:42   #29
revoleto
Banneling

Standaard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq2l6nTALRU

Oud 28 maart 2012, 16:15   #30
revoleto
Banneling

Standaard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv5VCXTok7I
Oud 28 maart 2012, 17:25   #31
Nar
Burgemeester

Nar's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Als ik me het sprookje van de drie biggetjes nog goed herinner was het zwakste huis (ff ademe) het huis van stro.
Nar is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 29 maart 2012, 16:55   #32
revoleto
Banneling

Standaard

Nee mijn lieve broer
Huisspin is de zwakste van huizen
Huis van stro een beetje sterk
Oud 2 april 2012, 16:29   #33
Klein Licht
Minister-President

Standaard

Sorry, you're wrong. You should have gone out and looked at the world instead of reading a book your parents (not god) gave you...

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...er-silk-so-str

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...-web-strength/

Don't mock the mighty spider please, it makes you look like a fool caught in a web of lies
Klein Licht is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Antwoord

Regels voor berichten
Je mag niet nieuwe discussies starten
Je mag niet reageren op berichten
Je mag niet bijlagen versturen
Je mag niet jouw berichten bewerken

vB-code is Aan
Smileys zijn Aan
[IMG]-code is Aan
HTML-code is Uit
Forumnavigatie

Alle tijden zijn GMT +1. Het is nu 18:30.

Forumsoftware: vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2002 - 2020, Politics.be