Politics.be Registreren kan je hier.
Problemen met registreren of reageren op de berichten?
Een verloren wachtwoord?
Gelieve een mail te zenden naar [email protected] met vermelding van je gebruikersnaam.

Ga terug   Politics.be > Diverse > Archief > MP3-moord
Registreer FAQForumreglement Ledenlijst

MP3-moord Onlangs werd een tiener neergestoken in het Brusselse Centraal Station. Daat leidde tot een heleboel verhitte discussies. We groeperen ze in dit subforum.

Discussietools
Oud 26 april 2006, 10:50   #121
Bhairav
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

Bhairav's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Die kans zit er inderdaad dik in hè?
Oud 4 mei 2006, 12:23   #122
Big_daddy
Gouverneur

Big_daddy's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Morghodius Bekijk bericht
[SIZE=4]KIJK NAZI'S[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]DE ISLAM NAZI CONNECTIE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Amin Al-Husseini in Berlin meets[/SIZE][SIZE=3] with Adolf Hitler and is active in the decision to exterminate all Jews through the infamous Final Solution.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Amin Al Husseini Meets Hitler in Berlin During WWII[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Hitler was reportedly content with deporting the Jews out of Europe to Palestine. Husseini perceived this as a threat to his stronghold in Palestine and pushed successfully for the extermination of the European Jews. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]1943[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Prime Minister of Pan-Arab Government[/SIZE]
Visits Nazi Death Camp with Head of SS H.Himmler

Amin Al Husseini Meets Chief Commander of Nazi SS: Heinrich Himmler

Amin Al-Husseini is made Prime Minister of Pan-Arab Government by Nazi regime. His headquarters are in Berlin.
He plans construction of concentration camp in Nablus (Palestine) to implement the “final solution” in Palestine to exterminate the Jews there, as an extension of Hitler’s plan.
Mufti becomes close friend of Heinrich Himmler, Head of SS (Nazi Officers). Amin Al-Husseini is given a private tour of Aushwitz death camp by Himmler, where he insists on seeing first-hand the murder of Europe’s Jews.

[SIZE=2]Amin Al Husseini Inspects his Muslim Nazi Troops in WWII.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Nazi View

of Islamic Religion
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Head of Nazi SS troops Heinrich Himmler stated to Chief of Nazi propaganda Josef Goebbels: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]“ [i] have nothing against Islam because it educates the men in this division for me and promises them heaven if they fight and are killed in action. A very practical and attractive religion for soldiers.[/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Islamic Institute in Dresden, Germany [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Nazi Islam[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Heinrich Himmler, Head of SS, and close colleague of Amin Al-Husseini, financed and established Islamic Institute (‘Islamische Zentralinstitut’) in Dresden under the Mufti. The purpose was to create a generation of Islamic leaders that would continue to use Islam as a carrier for Nazi ideology into the 21st century.[/SIZE]

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com

[SIZE=4]DE AEL NAZI CONNECTIE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Abouh en Nasser[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Tevens heeft Abouh aangeven een groot bewonderaar te zijn van Nasser en heeft ook enkele van diens toespraken op de ael-site gezet. Maar wie was Nasser.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Nasser was lid van de Broederschap, een Egyptische organisatie van moslimfundamentalisten. Tevens gaf hij onderdak aan Duitse nazi´s die hij aanstelde bij de geheime dienst, als trainers van commando´s, propaganda-afdelingen. Tevens nam hij een oud-ss´er als persoonlijke lijfwacht.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Op 1 mei 1964 zei hij: “Tijdens de Tweede Wereldoorlog lag onze sympathie bij de Duitsers, en de leugen van de 6 miljoen vermoorde joden gelooft sowieso niemand.[/SIZE]

Allemaal van les Flamands geleerd. Alles!
Vl'ààààànderenvan slagveld tot reservaat . Watte?? Vloms nomdedom!I don't love it, I won't leave it. I hate it, and I shit on it. "Is dat cultureel genoeg voor u ...?"Vlaanderen ; 0 jaar ......http://www.verzet.org http://www.ffrf.org/quiz/

Regels voor berichten
Je mag niet nieuwe discussies starten
Je mag niet reageren op berichten
Je mag niet bijlagen versturen
Je mag niet jouw berichten bewerken

vB-code is Aan
Smileys zijn Aan
[IMG]-code is Aan
HTML-code is Uit
Forumnavigatie

Alle tijden zijn GMT +1. Het is nu 00:21.

Forumsoftware: vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2002 - 2020, Politics.be