PDA

View Full Version : What is going to happen in (or around) 2012?

thefishdoesntthink
12 maart 2010, 13:11
Ik ben geen believer, maar ook geen non-believer. Er gebeurt nogal veel de laatste tijd. Of dat nu aan mijn perceptie ligt, gewoon toeval is of gewoon echt zo is, laat ik in het midden.
Wat vindt u van dit artikel? Pseudo? Foutief? Waar?

What is going to happen in (or around) 2012? (V)
2010/03/11
by Julez Edward
julez-edward-what-is-going-to-happen-around-2012
http://julezedward.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/julez-edward-what-is-going-to-happen-around-2012.jpg?w=600&h=400
Machu Picchu archaeological site in Cuzco, Peru on January 28, 2010.

It’s been a while since I wrote about 2012 specifically. Although I changed a lot myself during those months, I can still stick with my last verdict: If – and that if is only becoming bigger – the cataclysmic events in 2012 don’t happen, we’re still in for are pretty challenging future. If you’re new here, I recommend reading the first 4 posts first. No problem if you don’t, I’ll write this for both die-hard believers as well as for the massive amount of people ‘waking up’ recently.

Basically we have little less than 2 years to go before the prophesied events occur. The answer to the post title is now quickly becoming visible in the world outside your window.

As my 2010 Predictions stated, this is – even for me – rapidly becoming the year of realisation.

Pre-sequences
Pre-sequences is an important theory about how the past, the now and the future are interrelated to each other. Yes, the word doesn’t exist, does that tell you something? Either pre-sequence or pre-quence should exist, just to have a counterpart for ‘consequence’. Please consider the Bell/Gauss curve below for a second.

http://julezedward.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/julez-edward-pre-sequences.png?w=600&h=354
The Y axis stands for the amount of global conscious impact (AGCI), while the X axis represents time (t). To the nerds among you: the blue line obviously represents the amount of pre- or consequences multiplied by their conscious impact for any given point in time.

The Y axis stands for the amount of global conscious impact (AGCI), while the X axis represents time (t). To the nerds among you: the blue line obviously represents the amount of pre- or consequences multiplied by their conscious impact for any given point in time. (source Julez Edward Archives)

Matrix folks often only look at the right hand side of this curve. However, it’s been proven that this Bell Curve is present in many aspects of our everyday life. It can represent the wealthy/poor in society, it can represent human intelligence in a society, or more naturally the amount of sunlight on any given day, the seasons or the moon phases.

However, you can apply this graph in the time ‘dimension’ as well. If you accept this graph usable in many areas of life, then we can expand it towards the ‘known future’. To me, it makes much more sense to say that if a future event has serious consequences it probably also has more serious presequences. Consequently, the gravest presequences occur right before the event, while the graves consequences happen with the event itself and immediately after that.

It also appeared to me that the key ingredients for the event are the first to appear as pre-sequences. That’s why I’m confident that the main ingredients for the 2012 events will be tsunami’s, flooding, hurricanes and earthquakes. The secondary ingredients will start to show up any moment now. But that’s just my gut-feeling, let’s get back to ’science’.

Let’s just pull one graph out of our pocket and show the quality earthquake graph (that’s not the quantity). I found it on the net, and verified it with the (downgraded) USGS data (that’s the Earthquake research lab from the USofA government). Have a look:

http://julezedward.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/week-h568.jpg?w=590&h=486
Graph: average Richter magintude of Earthquakes greater than 3.0 by month

Graph: average Richter magnitude of Earthquakes greater than 3.0 by month (source USGS)

The presequences of 2012
The presequences are now becoming very visible. At least the part TPTB (The Powers That Be) can’t control: earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and soon volcano eruptions. This year alone we had three severe Earthquakes: Haiti, Chile and Japan and at least a dozen ’secondairy’ earthquakes: Turkey, Japan, Taiwan, etc… We had severe flooding in Peru, Southern Europe, Eastern Australia, Eastern USA, …

Times are getting damn interesting. It’s even more interesting how the MSM (Main Stream Media) succeeds in talking all these events down as coincidences. Well, sure, Al Gore’s Global Warming circus surely doesn’t apply anymore after this winter. In the SSM (Sub Stream/Alternative Media) there’s another voice saying the elite neatly stitched all these events together with their advanced space weapons ‘like HAARP’, or Niburu coming closer and closer. That brings me to a question that is more important to ask than the ‘what is going to happen’ question:

Do you want to keep seeing all these events ramping up as separate events or do prefer to dot-connect them together so the bigger picture finally starts to make sense?
http://julezedward.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/sunspot-1.gif?w=600&h=458
Actual sunspot cycle count and projected cycle path

Actual sunspot cycle count and projected cycle path (source: NASA/NOAA)

Someone sees the Bell Curve in there?

To me it is obvious all the events are related to the Sun. Our Sun. She’s been behaving very odd lately, and even better: I found a co-relation between the exponential amount left ear ringing and the solar activity. And like you can see in the Monitor Room (see image above), we’re still nowhere near the solar maximum we’re supposed to reach in 2013 with sunspot cycle 24. Which brings me to…

The Point Of No Return
So most of the matrixians are thinking ‘Mother Earth’ is a bit mad as of late. That’s why I’ll write the following statement and do my best to explain it.

The question is not what is going to happen in 2012, it’s: when will the masses wake up to this (obvious) consciousness?

Because from how I see things, that’s when stuff really will start to get interesting. Imagine your sceptic neighbours and sceptic family waking up. Imagine the next move of TPTB for this one. That’s why I love the New World Order just till before we reach that point of no return.

Right now, TPTB are still ‘in control’ of the matrix. They did the biggest ploy on the stock markets ever, and they are getting away with it. I mean how can stocks rise 70% when banks are getting nationalized, people are getting jobless, and small enterprises going bankrupt? The simple answer: the matrix is their game played by their rules – and they can and will change the rules at any time. And that’s ok for me. There were times I got really upset when I realized these obvious truths. The stocks will go up and down, terrorist attacks will happen, explanations for the odd amount of floods and quakes will be broadcasted via one of the 5 dominating world media broadcasting companies, people will lose their jobs and ‘freedoms’ (a situation they manifested for 50%), protests will happen, more law enforcement will happen, … In short, more problem-reaction-solutions. Summarized for the aware people: no surprises.

The point of no return will be when there’s a dangerous minority (at least for TPTB) becoming aware and who will – just by being aware – spread the awareness and make more and more souls aware of why they choose to incarnate this very precise moment. That’s when TPTB will initiate their final plan.

The next episode of this series will be published next month.

http://julezedward.com/

Tavek
12 maart 2010, 13:47
lol @ graphs, even predictions gaan maken op zo weinig datapunten.

Goe bezig....

Marie van de koster
12 maart 2010, 14:01
Ach, die wereld vergaat altijd maar, 't zou gebeuren in 1960, in 2000, nu in 2012. Ze mogen zich gaan haasten of ik mis het nog en ik zou dat toch wel eens zien gebeuren ...

Steve_M
12 maart 2010, 14:07
Ach, die wereld vergaat altijd maar, 't zou gebeuren in 1960, in 2000, nu in 2012. Ze mogen zich gaan haasten of ik mis het nog en ik zou dat toch wel eens zien gebeuren ...

Oh, maar nog veel vaker:

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-always-wash-new-underwear-before-wearing/

http://www.armageddononline.org/failed_armageddon.php

Divine
12 maart 2010, 14:10
De wereld is al 6000 jaar aan het vergaan.