PDA

View Full Version : Dutch volunteers wanted for an online survey of my PhD study

kellymich
13 maart 2012, 01:36
Hello guys, I'm a visiting PhD student at University of Amsterdam. We are doing a PhD research with a British University focusing on Dutch and British consumers.

Now we are looking for Dutch volunteers to take part in a consumer behaviour study for our PhD research. We would greatly appreciate if you could fill out a quick 20-25 minutes online survey. Anyone who is Dutch and age between 18 to 80 years old can take part.

For your participation we will enter you into a prize draw to win one of iPhone 4S or iPad 2. We have one iPhone 4S and one iPad 2 to give out to participants. We understand that some participants may not be able to accept prizes due to various reasons (cultural, religious etc), so we give the option at the end of the questionnaire as to whether or not you want to be entered into this draw.

Survey Link: http://mbs.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_06S8pi3v6VJNsdS

Thank you so much for your patience in advance.

Please be aware, if you are not Dutch, please ignore this survey. Many thanks XOXO

btw, one of my Dutch friends introduce this website and this section to me so I could get more respondents here. I understand this might be a Belgian forum, but he said "for a fact it has plenty of Dutch users both male and female". I've tried many popular Dutch websites and forums but still not enough. I'm quite desperate to get more respondents of the survey, because I still need to collect around 200 questionnaires. Many many thanks.

Xenophon
13 maart 2012, 03:21
Oprotte joh!

Txiki
13 maart 2012, 08:57
Hebt ge de spelregels voor studenten en leerlingen gelezen. Trouwens, wij zijn niet Dutch, wij zijn Flemish.

Oprotte joh!

Vlaanderen Boven
13 maart 2012, 09:24
Trouwens, wij zijn niet Dutch

En al zeker niet 'Belgian'.

Maar het is toch al een ietsje meer gepersonaliseerd dan gewoonlijk: de laatste alinea van haar post was zowaar exclusief voor dit forum.

Txiki
13 maart 2012, 09:30
En al zeker niet 'Belgian'.

Maar het is toch al een ietsje meer gepersonaliseerd dan gewoonlijk: de laatste alinea van haar post was zowaar exclusief voor dit forum.

Dat is flauwekul als ge haar voorwaarden leest: Anyone who is Dutch and age between 18 to 80 years old can take part.

Oprotte joh! :lol:

Xenophon
13 maart 2012, 12:07
Derk, invulle die hap en oprotte joh!

NieuwNoors
13 maart 2012, 14:25
Opsodemieteren jochie!
Haal liever een "kreketje" uijt de muur.
Eerst wel effe pinnen!

Derk de Tweede
13 maart 2012, 15:18
WTF in English! :twisted:

NieuwNoors
13 maart 2012, 15:49
WTF in English! :twisted:

Zooow sneu,... toch? :-)

Xenophon
13 maart 2012, 15:52
Zooow sneu,... toch? :-)

Wat sjeg je nauw man?

SDG
13 maart 2012, 15:54
Hello guys, I'm a visiting PhD student at University of Amsterdam. We are doing a PhD research with a British University focusing on Dutch and British consumers.

Now we are looking for Dutch volunteers to take part in a consumer behaviour study for our PhD research. We would greatly appreciate if you could fill out a quick 20-25 minutes online survey. Anyone who is Dutch and age between 18 to 80 years old can take part.

For your participation we will enter you into a prize draw to win one of iPhone 4S or iPad 2. We have one iPhone 4S and one iPad 2 to give out to participants. We understand that some participants may not be able to accept prizes due to various reasons (cultural, religious etc), so we give the option at the end of the questionnaire as to whether or not you want to be entered into this draw.

Please be aware, if you are not Dutch, please ignore this survey. Many thanks XOXO

btw, one of my Dutch friends introduce this website and this section to me so I could get more respondents here. I understand this might be a Belgian forum, but he said "for a fact it has plenty of Dutch users both male and female". I've tried many popular Dutch websites and forums but still not enough. I'm quite desperate to get more respondents of the survey, because I still need to collect around 200 questionnaires. Many many thanks.

You cool real tough shit goddamn USA muthafucka?

NieuwNoors
13 maart 2012, 16:01
Wat sjeg je nauw man?

Effe lekkewr klessebessen, zoooww geinig man!
Leujk toch?

Steve_M
13 maart 2012, 17:08

Eindelijk iemand die het begrepen heeft. Ik stuur je een PM met mijn gegevens: ik heb de enquête inmiddels 48 keer ingevuld, dus een trekking is overbodig. De iPad graag, zwart.

Demper
13 maart 2012, 18:24
Opbokken.

NieuwNoors
13 maart 2012, 19:29
Dempen, maat! :-)

Txiki
13 maart 2012, 21:42
:cheer: harde klappen voor Kellymich :cheer: