PDA

View Full Version : Amerikaanse racisten aan het woord ...

bembem
19 mei 2016, 21:20
In tegenstelling tot VB'ers die zogezegd enkel iets tegen islam verrijkertjes hebben, komen deze Amerikaanse racisten (https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t223533-7/) openlijk uit voor hun white supremacy en haat tov andere rassen, de grootste stoorzender zijn voor hen echter "the blacks" ....

Het is om achterover te vallen wat een achterlijke comments daar zoal staan, note: zelfs Jews zijn niet goed genoeg, welcome to white trash nation, pffffffffffff.

http://s32.postimg.org/dygn1l43p/wnb1.jpg

Maw wie racist is zal altijd wel een reden zal vinden om de gekleurde medemens te bashen, is het niet omwille van hun religie dan wel om zogezegde andere redenen, maar het komt telkens op hetzelfde neer: de blanke aapmens is in hun ogen de meest superieure, houzee!

And let me tell you: de gemiddelde Amerikaan is dom, onwetend, venijnig en heeft het op de koop toe hoog in de bol .... :evil::evil::evil::evil: pfffffff

bembem
19 mei 2016, 21:32
Blacks might beat you up, or kill you.
Asians are usually no trouble, but they have no psychological insight.
American Indians might use drugs and live on the state.
Muslims might rape your girlfriend.
Mexicans might play loud music, and spread trash everywhere.
Indians will populate your entire street, and will eventually force you to move.
Jews will buy everything around you, then get you in jail for being in their way.

This matches their collective behaviour when they're allowed to live in segregated groups: Negroes in africa all kill eachother over nothing. Asia is civil. American indians are high, and achieve nothing. Muslims rape their wives, and the wives of infidels all across Europe. Mexico is full of loud music, and trash. India is overpopulated, and is pouring into all white nations. Jews get in power, make their own legal system, own all your money and eventually take away your freedom (Palestine, anyone?). Whites are much like civilized asians when they're alone, except whites have empathy and a respect for individuality. That's my honest observation for living among all these people, and observing their home nations.

and you forgot to mention that 'whites' killed and patronized all the others by stealing and pilfering their land .............

Bobke
19 mei 2016, 21:47
In tegenstelling tot VB'ers die zogezegd enkel iets tegen islam verrijkertjes hebben, komen deze Amerikaanse racisten (https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t223533-7/) openlijk uit voor hun white supremacy en haat tov andere rassen, de grootste stoorzender zijn voor hen echter "the blacks" ....

Het is om achterover te vallen wat een achterlijke comments daar zoal staan, note: zelfs Jews zijn niet goed genoeg, welcome to white trash nation, pffffffffffff.

http://s32.postimg.org/dygn1l43p/wnb1.jpg

Maw wie racist is zal altijd wel een reden zal vinden om de gekleurde medemens te bashen, is het niet omwille van hun religie dan wel om zogezegde andere redenen, maar het komt telkens op hetzelfde neer: de blanke aapmens is in hun ogen de meest superieure, houzee!

And let me tell you: de gemiddelde Amerikaan is dom, onwetend, venijnig en heeft het op de koop toe hoog in de bol .... :evil::evil::evil::evil: pfffffff

Zeker dat ge zelf geen last hebt van racisme?

Eduard Khil
19 mei 2016, 21:47
is het niet omwille van hun religie dan wel om zogezegde andere redenen,

bvb zich valselijk gehandicapt laten verklaren om zo gratis geld te krijgen?

bembem
19 mei 2016, 21:51
no i love all people ........

bembem
19 mei 2016, 21:56
What race makes the worst neighbors?

BLACKS 100%

I dread having black neighbours. Even if the parents are fresh off the plane and have some backwards simple form of decency you know the kids won't. It seems they are genetically attracted to trouble. That or flirting with your daughters. They pick up on sexual desire much earlier and quicker than the average white kids. The difference is they don't understand committment and supporting what they sow.

They have an inbuilt desire to covert or overpower. Every black man wants to be a chief and reign but not through intelligence and honour but through constantly looking for short cuts, chancing it or general manipulation & thuggery. They want that pimp status, thick gold chain, gold tooth, Lexus or BMW car and a gun to overpower and control others.
Every black women wants to own that type of peacock thug man. She tries to do so with extreme or expensive clothing (designed by Europeans - made in the 3rd world - cost an arm & leg even though they don't own their own houses), exteme or expensive fake nails, elaborate or expensive hair do-s and then she sticks out her chisel bum more than the next black woman and tries to look and act like lady muck.

When you get two prominent blacks then they fight it out & compete for the attention and higher perch.
Whether it be dancehall clash's, rapper wars or ...... who's got the biggest gold tooth, shoot outs (with European made weaponry) etc etc.

True??!!

yeah right, should i show you the movie 'Kids'? white kid in there ........ + whites are the ones with the so-called inbuilt desire to overpower, remember: the USA wouldn't even exist without it, eat that sucker!!!

Gamla
19 mei 2016, 21:58
Haha, bembem heeft iets ontdekt.
Ben jij voor zelfvernedering?

The Paulus Experience
19 mei 2016, 21:59
Blanken zijn superieur, zo eenvoudig is dat.

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:04
I picked the 3 that I have lived next to.

Blacks, the majority of black people that I have lived next to are loud, they sell drugs, they have traffic coming to the house at all hours of the night.

Mexicans, Ive lived next to traditional mexican families (in san diego) that play their circus music blaring from HUGE speakers all weekend long. I have also lived next to "cholos and Cholas", mexican gang bangers. Horrible. Always fighting, gun shots.

Asians, are usually pretty quiet. But they aren't clean. However I have also lived next door to "raver asians" that bump techno all night long!

My old neighbors in San Diego were from Al Salvador, they were so LOUD and so RUDE all the time. They would call the police on us just for having our tv too loud.

let me tell you:

-the biggest drug dealer is the American state
-gun shots and loud music are not the monopoly of Mecicans only
-Asians are dirty, yeah right as if all whites are clean, duh

:roll::roll::roll:

Gamla
19 mei 2016, 22:04
Blanken zijn superieur, zo eenvoudig is dat.

Zo is het, Paulus. Lees eens een boek van David Duke.
Ons ras is en blijft superieur. Ook al worden we nu overspoeld door subhumane schepsels.

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:05
Gamla, lol, ik ken Stormfront al van langer ....

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:06
*Mexicans

Gamla
19 mei 2016, 22:07
Gamla, lol, ik ken Stormfront al van langer ....

Wist ik wel. Heb je er ooit gepost?

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:08
Blacks take the cake. Yelling, loud hip-hop, fights, horns honking from cars outside at all hours of the night, drug dealing, etc. I once say a black kid who was about 13 getting beaten by his mom with PVC piping! It's awful to live by them.
Asians are bad, they smell funny, their kids are rude, and they yell in chinese.
Hispanics have the fights, drugs, and the hip hop like blacks, but they are a little friendlier and not as loud.
Jews complain all the time. I have a jewish neighbor who had a local cafe shut down because they had outside tables and he petitioned them all the time.
Arabs are obnoxious, I live across from a bodega and they aren't very friendly unless you're buying something from them. They smoke a lot of weed too.
Gays are really bad, you don't want some creep on E or ketamine in your neighborhood or appartment building.
Indians are just smelly.
Never been around any other minorities, so I can't judge Injuns and stuff.

oh hi Demper :-)

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:09
Wist ik wel. Heb je er ooit gepost?

vroeger gebeurde dat wel eens, tegenwoordig lees ik enkel mee, lol

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:14
I am going to have to vote for the jews on the worst neighbors. In the neighborhood I grew up in started out being a clean and majority white neighborhood. This rabbi moves in and decides to open a church out of his house . Every Saturday morning I would have to call the towing companies to remove someone from parking in front of the driveway essentially blocking the family car from being able to get out. Their holidays were even worst as the parties would start at 6 and they would not stop until morning. The rabbi would walk around the neighborhood and call the county on people fixing up cars . I had worked all summer to buy in good condition a car that the body and interior were great on but the motor blew on it . This SOB called in the county as the car was being abandoned and the county ordered it to have tags on it right after I was getting a rebuilt motor shipped to my house so the county tows the car and I am left with a motor with no car to put into it. About a week later the high school drama club was doing a dress rehearsal for the sound of music the next Saturday. About 3 months later the rabbi gave the house to a poor black family then the crime rate rose dramatically and the propriety values dropped and the neighborhood when to S*** when the blacks took over .

a church, a synagogue you mean ....

Gamla
19 mei 2016, 22:17
vroeger gebeurde dat wel eens, tegenwoordig lees ik enkel mee, lol

Je bent er dus buitengesmeten. Terecht. We moeten je niet.

Het leuke aan die Amerikanen is dat ze het recht in je gezicht zeggen.

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:19
Something else that virtually ALL non-Whites have in common is they're all damn noisy as hell :angry:

yeah right, as if white trash is so silent ......

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:21
Je bent er dus buitengesmeten. Terecht. We moeten je niet.

Het leuke aan die Amerikanen is dat ze het recht in je gezicht zeggen.

buitengesmeten euh nee .....

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:26
That has a lot to do with their failure. They cannot live peacefully with any one, not even each other. They beniger and torment any one around them. The only result can be misery and chaos.
Civility is an important step toward civilization. Non whites are incapable of civility, that makes them savages.

the USA is a nation built on white trash that fled misery and chaos, white trash that did not hesite to murder the initial inhabitants and steal their land, those are the real savages, eat that sucker!!!

SDX
19 mei 2016, 22:28
the USA is a nation built on white trash that fled misery and chaos, white trash that did not hesite to murder the initial inhabitants and steal their land, those are the real savages, eat that sucker!!!

Ge moet dat hier niet plaatsen, die stormfronters komen dat hier toch niet lezen.
Doe dat ginds, recht in hun gezicht.

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:31
I live in an area with a mixture of people, though most White.

I have Chinese, Brazilian, jewish, Russian, etc. No negro, thank God!

I have lived in other places though, and I have to say the WORST neighbors have been negroes, followed by liberal jews.

My Chinese neighbors are so quiet you would not even know they live there.

My Russian neighbors are very right-wing and hardworking, as well as law-abiding.

ok, Russian is a race, lmao

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:32
Sdx Lol

Gamla
19 mei 2016, 22:36
buitengesmeten euh nee .....

Niemand houdt van vreemdelingen. Ik niet en jij ook niet.
Jij bent vreemd en dus moet je weg.

Europeanen in Europa. Aziaten in Azië. Afrikanen in Afrika.
Wat is daar zo moeilijk aan.

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:37
Its a bit of a toss up for me. Ive lived in three diferent places so Ive had experience with almost everyone on the list. Ive lived next to two half breed families and both were alright, but one full black family stole my laundry basket so I pissed on their cloths.(Apartment complex)

A bunch of border jumpers moved next to me where I last lived and they painted the damn trailer purple. PURPLE! Like Easter Egg purple and filled it with thirty offspring. But... they never bothered me and my best bud lives in a Mexican neighborhood. His car wouldn't start one day and a flood of mexicans surrounded him. He thought he was going to get jumped, but they gave him a jump start and instructions on what needed repaired. Unusually helpful lot. They all gathered around his car with beers and took a look at his engine, never talked to them before or anything.

The only mexican Ive ever had a problem with is this one A-hole across the street who stares at everything. Its like hes planning to rob us or something. I keep my gun handy, but appearently he just stares at peoples houses for fun... creepy som' bich.

Had an Indian neighbor who grew pot in his yard without care. Then he got arrested.

Worst was probably a muslim family that kept calling me evil, or something similar. Wasn't really clear on what they were saying but I got the jist and gladly pointed out that their god didn't exist and their beliefs were a joke. I enjoyed a good laugh while pointing and they never talked to me again. Now I just get angry glares.

In the end Id have to say Ive done more to drive my neighbors away then they have done to me. Once they annoy me, I go out of my way to make their lives worse.

as if your god exists, lmao

i hope one day your gun will be confiscated, dumbasses should not own one :twisted:

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:38
Niemand houdt van vreemdelingen. Ik niet en jij ook niet.
Jij bent vreemd en dus moet je weg.

Europeanen in Europa. Aziaten in Azië. Afrikanen in Afrika.
Wat is daar zo moeilijk aan.

ja daar hadden ze zich eeuwen geleden beter aan gehouden, indeed ..

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:42
Negroes aren't much of a problem where I live. Since the local community is populated primarily by white gun-owners, the local negroes are fairly tame. The only complaints that I really have about them are the smell and general lack of cleanliness.

The mestizos here are insufferable. I never understood why they were so hated in the South until they began to move in up here. They are proud of themselves for crossing the border and making their way this far north! The pretentious mongrels literally say that white people are idiots and that their offspring are destined to rule the United States. As they have a penchant for thievery, you can no longer leave anything outside that can be easily removed. The worst thing about them is their children though. The vile little creatures are hideous to look at, lack any respect for authority, and cause property taxes to skyrocket to fund their educations.

Jews are Jews. Nothing more needs to be said about them.

yeah well, whites also crossed the borders remember ........

those guns, i hope one day it wil turn against you :twisted:

bembem
19 mei 2016, 22:50
I use to live next to a Sri Lankan couple with two kids. They were quite friendly, never made any noise and brought cake and food to us on their religious holidays. I never once got sick because of their food.

I have never lived next to blacks nor would i want to experience it. They are loud and rude. I can't relax when i see a couple of young blacks in my area, you just know that the next thing that happens is a robbery or a gang rape.

wow congrats

Supe®Staaf
19 mei 2016, 23:12
Iwelcome to white trash nation, pffffffffffff.

de blanke aapmens is in hun ogen de meest superieure, houzee!
de gemiddelde Amerikaan is dom, onwetend, venijnig en heeft het op de koop toe hoog in de bol .... :evil::evil::evil::evil: pfffffff
Commentaar overbodig zeker bij dit aperte racisme, deze stigmatiserende uitlatingen en platte generalisaties?

bembem
19 mei 2016, 23:24
Commentaar overbodig zeker bij dit aperte racisme, deze stigmatiserende uitlatingen en platte generalisaties?

lol

Gamla
19 mei 2016, 23:32

Het is wel wat veel mensen denken en niet durven zeggen.
Apert racisme. Wat betekent dat?

de vuile muilekoek
20 mei 2016, 05:01
no i love all people ........

8O8O8O ik niet echt niet .

vuggie
20 mei 2016, 10:14
Vertel me dan toch is waarom in St Louis de negers die zich gediscrimineerd voelden de winkeltjes van Aziatische Amerikanen massaal begonnen te plunderen.

Eyjafjallajökull
20 mei 2016, 10:41
Sdx Lol

Niks te lol.

SDX heeft gewoon gelijk. Wat zit jij hier te reageren op posts van een totaal ander forum ?

Je lijkt wel besmet door Reinhilde...

Trouwens, ooit al in "Amerika" geweest en "gemiddelde Amerikanen" ontmoet ?