PDA

View Full Version : "Zijn dit UFO's of Amerikaanse test machines?"

Lincoln
23 mei 2005, 13:47
Bekijk film fragmentjes hier (http://www.cnufos.com/pages/vids-pics03-05.htm)

TomB
23 mei 2005, 18:05
Het is overduidelijk God die neerdaalt op aarde in zijn heilige drievuldigheid.

King of beggars and fleas
23 mei 2005, 18:17
een ander woord voor buitenaardsen is gewoon engelen

Andro
23 mei 2005, 18:27
Dat is het overschot van paus Johannes Paulus II die naar beneden aan het dwarellen is....

exodus
23 mei 2005, 19:08
I.v.m UFO's zijn de volgende uitspraken van wereldleiders interessant:

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." -- Henry Kissinger

In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. -- Ronald Reagan September 21st, 1987

I've often wondered what if all of us in the world discovered that we were threatened by an outer--a power from another planet. Wouldn't we all of a sudden find that we didn't have any differences between us at all, we were all human beings, citizens of the world and wouldn't we come together to fight that particular threat?" -- Ronald Reagan May 5th, 1988

I couldn't help but say to him , just how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from another species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries and we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on the Earth together." -- Mikhail Gorbachev

"For governments determined to maintain their authority, extra-terrestrial contact is pure dynamite."