PDA

View Full Version : How to help the Lebanese


sendhope@relieflebanon.org
27 augustus 2006, 17:15
Hi all,

You are all aware of the recent events in Lebanon. Hostilities of the
past few days have resulted in a humanitarian crisis of alarming and
growing proportions.

The facts, as of this date, are as follows:
- Over 300 Lebanese civilian casualties
- More than 500 Lebanese civilians injured
- At least 700,000 displaced Lebanese

(Sources: http://www.un.org/News/ossg/hilites.htm,
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060722/ap_on_re_mi_ea/lebanon_israel_333)

As concerned Lebanese and American citizens, we have decided to act and
set up a website, http://www.relieflebanon.org. Relieflebanon.org
lists a number of internationally recognized and respected humanitarian
organizations that have set up funds to in response to the suffering of
the Lebanese people caught in the midst of this conflict. We have been
in close touch with these organizations and they have verified and
approved our initiative.

If you can, please visit http://www.relieflebanon.org, and contribute
to the organization of your choice.

Our aim is purely humanitarian. We do not have a political agenda. Our
goal is neither to endorse nor blame the parties to this conflict.
Rather, we believe that, regardless of individual political persuasions
and opinions, there is one thing that we can all agree on: innocent
Lebanese civilians are suffering, and in dire need of help.

So far, Relieflebanon.org is collaborating with three organizations:
- The International Committee of the Red Cross (Lebanon Relief Fund)
- UNICEF (Emergency Relief in Lebanon)
- The Mercy Corps (Lebanese Crisis Fund)

Please go to http://www.relieflebanon.org for to learn more about their
efforts in Lebanon.

Again, if you can, please help in any amount that you see fit. No
contribution is too small. To be sure, http://www.relieflebanon.org
simply points you to these organizations' respective Lebanon relief
sites. The money you contribute goes directly and entirely to these
organizations.

Please give, and please spread the word to family, friends and
colleagues.

Please send hope to Lebanon.

Sincerely,

ReliefLebanon Team (http://www.relieflebanon.org)

P.S. Do not hesitate to contact us at sendhope@relieflebanon.org for
questions or ideas you would like to share.

RBRK
27 augustus 2006, 17:15
While you are at it, start a website to provide military hardware for
Iranian resistant groups to get rid of terrorist arab mullahs &
hizboolahis from their country

sendhope@relieflebanon.org wrote in news:1153842105.070707.159930
@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com:

> Hi all,
>
> You are all aware of the recent events in Lebanon. Hostilities of the
> past few days have resulted in a humanitarian crisis of alarming and
> growing proportions.
>
> The facts, as of this date, are as follows:
> - Over 300 Lebanese civilian casualties
> - More than 500 Lebanese civilians injured
> - At least 700,000 displaced Lebanese
>
> (Sources: http://www.un.org/News/ossg/hilites.htm,
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060722/ap_on_re_mi_ea/lebanon_israel_333)
>
> As concerned Lebanese and American citizens, we have decided to act and
> set up a website, http://www.relieflebanon.org. Relieflebanon.org
> lists a number of internationally recognized and respected humanitarian
> organizations that have set up funds to in response to the suffering of
> the Lebanese people caught in the midst of this conflict. We have been
> in close touch with these organizations and they have verified and
> approved our initiative.
>
> If you can, please visit http://www.relieflebanon.org, and contribute
> to the organization of your choice.
>
> Our aim is purely humanitarian. We do not have a political agenda. Our
> goal is neither to endorse nor blame the parties to this conflict.
> Rather, we believe that, regardless of individual political persuasions
> and opinions, there is one thing that we can all agree on: innocent
> Lebanese civilians are suffering, and in dire need of help.
>
> So far, Relieflebanon.org is collaborating with three organizations:
> - The International Committee of the Red Cross (Lebanon Relief Fund)
> - UNICEF (Emergency Relief in Lebanon)
> - The Mercy Corps (Lebanese Crisis Fund)
>
> Please go to http://www.relieflebanon.org for to learn more about their
> efforts in Lebanon.
>
> Again, if you can, please help in any amount that you see fit. No
> contribution is too small. To be sure, http://www.relieflebanon.org
> simply points you to these organizations' respective Lebanon relief
> sites. The money you contribute goes directly and entirely to these
> organizations.
>
> Please give, and please spread the word to family, friends and
> colleagues.
>
> Please send hope to Lebanon.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> ReliefLebanon Team (http://www.relieflebanon.org)
>
> P.S. Do not hesitate to contact us at sendhope@relieflebanon.org for
> questions or ideas you would like to share.
>
>

l'emmerdeur
27 augustus 2006, 17:15
On 25 Jul 2006 08:41:45 -0700, sendhope@relieflebanon.org :

>Hi all,
>
>You are all aware of the recent events in Lebanon. Hostilities of the
>past few days have resulted in a humanitarian crisis of alarming and
>growing proportions.


Que les Libanais commencent par foutre le hezbollah Ă* la porte.
Après on verra

Aide toi et le ciel t'aidera !

John Smith
27 augustus 2006, 17:15
Had the Lebanese people and government not allowed Israeli -evacuated land
from becoming a Hezbollah terrorist stronghold, there never would have
occurred a "plight of the Lebanese people." But the idiots looked the other
way and are suffering because of it but don't come to me for any handout. I
was THERE. I know the Middle East like the back of my hand. I know and
understand Islamic mentality. They are taught, from the cradle, hatred for
Jews and Christians which is manifested by their atrocious murderous
behavior. They sowed the wind and are now reaping the whirlwind.



<sendhope@relieflebanon.org> wrote in message
news:1153842105.070707.159930@m79g2000cwm.googlegr oups.com...
> Hi all,
>
> You are all aware of the recent events in Lebanon. Hostilities of the
> past few days have resulted in a humanitarian crisis of alarming and
> growing proportions.
>
> The facts, as of this date, are as follows:
> - Over 300 Lebanese civilian casualties
> - More than 500 Lebanese civilians injured
> - At least 700,000 displaced Lebanese
>
> (Sources: http://www.un.org/News/ossg/hilites.htm,
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060722/ap_on_re_mi_ea/lebanon_israel_333)
>
> As concerned Lebanese and American citizens, we have decided to act and
> set up a website, http://www.relieflebanon.org. Relieflebanon.org
> lists a number of internationally recognized and respected humanitarian
> organizations that have set up funds to in response to the suffering of
> the Lebanese people caught in the midst of this conflict. We have been
> in close touch with these organizations and they have verified and
> approved our initiative.
>
> If you can, please visit http://www.relieflebanon.org, and contribute
> to the organization of your choice.
>
> Our aim is purely humanitarian. We do not have a political agenda. Our
> goal is neither to endorse nor blame the parties to this conflict.
> Rather, we believe that, regardless of individual political persuasions
> and opinions, there is one thing that we can all agree on: innocent
> Lebanese civilians are suffering, and in dire need of help.
>
> So far, Relieflebanon.org is collaborating with three organizations:
> - The International Committee of the Red Cross (Lebanon Relief Fund)
> - UNICEF (Emergency Relief in Lebanon)
> - The Mercy Corps (Lebanese Crisis Fund)
>
> Please go to http://www.relieflebanon.org for to learn more about their
> efforts in Lebanon.
>
> Again, if you can, please help in any amount that you see fit. No
> contribution is too small. To be sure, http://www.relieflebanon.org
> simply points you to these organizations' respective Lebanon relief
> sites. The money you contribute goes directly and entirely to these
> organizations.
>
> Please give, and please spread the word to family, friends and
> colleagues.
>
> Please send hope to Lebanon.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> ReliefLebanon Team (http://www.relieflebanon.org)
>
> P.S. Do not hesitate to contact us at sendhope@relieflebanon.org for
> questions or ideas you would like to share.
>

Driss
27 augustus 2006, 17:15
l'emmerdeur a Ă©crit :
>
> On 25 Jul 2006 08:41:45 -0700, sendhope@relieflebanon.org :
>
> >Hi all,
> >
> >You are all aware of the recent events in Lebanon. Hostilities of the
> >past few days have resulted in a humanitarian crisis of alarming and
> >growing proportions.
>
> Que les Libanais commencent par foutre le hezbollah Ă* la porte.
> Après on verra
>
> Aide toi et le ciel t'aidera !

Bullshit !

Did you really understand what does senhope mean ?

--
Driss

FrankB
27 augustus 2006, 17:15
Driss wrote, a Ă©crit, schreef, escribio in soc.culture.belgium,
<44C64FA6.A6D3754A@hotmail.com> :

> Did you really understand what does senhope mean ?

"senhope" ? No.

A japanese dawg maybe ?

You might ask, though, from hilbillies in Oklahoma to rocket engineers in
Sydney and they all will tell you to fart in another direction.

> Driss

Ca s'explique.
Dis, comment vont tes cours en arabe par correspondence ?
Tu sais dĂ©jĂ* Ă©crire "allo maman bobo" et "whisky sans glace" ?
Mhh ? Dis nous.
--
leave a message after the beep

Fustigator
27 augustus 2006, 17:22
Vitae forma vocatur Driss <shahriyar1er@hotmail.com>, die Tue, 25 Jul
2006 19:06:46 +0200, in littera <44C64FA6.A6D3754A@hotmail.com> in
foro soc.culture.belgium(et aliis) vere scripsit quod sequitur:

>
>
>l'emmerdeur a Ă©crit :
>>
>> On 25 Jul 2006 08:41:45 -0700, sendhope@relieflebanon.org :
>>
>> >Hi all,
>> >
>> >You are all aware of the recent events in Lebanon. Hostilities of the
>> >past few days have resulted in a humanitarian crisis of alarming and
>> >growing proportions.
>>
>> Que les Libanais commencent par foutre le hezbollah Ă* la porte.
>> Après on verra
>>
>> Aide toi et le ciel t'aidera !
>
>Bullshit !

Said the great khanazîr, the Great Insultor of SCB
http://cjoint.com/?hzpWWynRVC

>Did you really understand what does senhope mean ?
--
Fusti

bterbter
27 augustus 2006, 17:22
> How to help the Lebanese

En leur faisant comprendre l'imbécilité contenue dans un certain
livre vert nommé c**** et rédigé par un certain m******

C'est le premier pas, une fois qu'on réalise ça, tout le reste suit
automatiquement.

Choong Keat Yian
27 augustus 2006, 18:11
There you are Mr Smith (Messerschmidt ?) , You were there and being
human as such I wish too that those who don't deserve to die for this
folly glory will be spared, but then many of us is not there but then as
for being a person of "in the news" on daily basis we doesn't need to be
there to know that all this is to be blame on the ways of those
horrendous "minority" while the majority is playing silence is golden as
part of the ummah, what a mess being done to this beautiful planet just
because they think their religion is the most "true and pure" to the
point that its perceives "sacredness" can be exchange with life of
themselves and others and these "holy warriors" actually don't give a
damn on death counts other than the body count of their enemies so in
actual facts the world's citizens might be flocking to the needs of the
Lebanese to end their suffering but their death is a bonus to Hesbolla's
propaganda and they are not Lebanese themselves so I hope that there
will be a definite answer to this war which is actually based on a
culture of ancient hate towards the Jews rather than the true spirit of
justice but then if the Israelis is to be doomed then this will be the
awakening call upon the free world that all Islamic secessionist will
rise up upon their native host and countries like
Indonesia,Thailand,China,Russia,Philippines, India and Britain will face
the fate of the Israelis one day. Commonsense prevails.

Choong



John Smith wrote:
> Had the Lebanese people and government not allowed Israeli -evacuated land
> from becoming a Hezbollah terrorist stronghold, there never would have
> occurred a "plight of the Lebanese people." But the idiots looked the other
> way and are suffering because of it but don't come to me for any handout. I
> was THERE. I know the Middle East like the back of my hand. I know and
> understand Islamic mentality. They are taught, from the cradle, hatred for
> Jews and Christians which is manifested by their atrocious murderous
> behavior. They sowed the wind and are now reaping the whirlwind.

FRANKIE LEE
27 augustus 2006, 18:11
Washington - US Muslim groups criticised US President George W Bush on
Thursday for calling a foiled plot to blow up airplanes part of a "war with
Islamic fascists," saying the term could inflame anti-Muslim
tensions.........

Comments: British Muslims who tried to blow up planes,and kill people just
like that,mindlessly are not inflaming anti-Muslim tensions but Bush's
comments are?
Let us take off our masks.What was it in the teachings of Prophet
Muhammad?How does he live his life?Having sex with 9 year old Aisha is
right?What about Muhammad self-confessed that he was demon-possessed?Did he
not having fits?A characteristics well known as demonized.

What did the Koran teach?

With all the lies and slanders in the Press by Islamic groups,and violent
behaviour of Muslims by histories,and Muhammad violent lifestyles,what more
proves does the world need to show how sinister Islam fascists are all
along?

The OIC,political gatherings of Islamic nations,were so racists to the
core,and what did Iran's President spoke that inflame the world's
opinion?The bias,and serious slanders and unfair remarks about Israel and
Jews were given a pass,did it not?What about the ex-PM of Malaysia Mahathir
inflame the Jewish people by being anti-Jews?

What about the Muslim people all over the world which are currently
inflaming tensions against the world and shows violent behaviour,and desire
to be seen as wicked people?What about the Mosques all over the world aired
hatred against another race,and aired slanders against the Jews?You mean to
tell me,the evil and unscrupulous behaviour of the Muslims people are not
inciting riots,hate and violence throughout the world today?

The anti-Muslims tensions are directly caused by Islamic people,and to pin
the blame on Bush it is just another ploy.Is there no shame of continuing
lies and slanders all across this world in their silly propagandas?Who
didn't know that the Islamic religion encourages Muslims to lie and cheat
and kill to achieve their purpose?While the Bible stated that all Liars will
thrown into the lake of fires,and yet Islam sanction telling of lies?

The hypocrisies in Islamic Faith knew no bounds,and if the Islamic Faith
wants a war,they will have it.

The reason that there are moderates Muslims,thanks to the Western
Educations.Have you not read that there is a clash of civilizations from
Islamic faith as told by Professor Samuel Huntington?

Only a blind fool will not understand or know that Islamic religion is
incompatible to civilise world,and for decent living.


"Choong Keat Yian" <sunrock@streamyx.com> wrote in message
news:44dc8103_1@news.tm.net.my...
> There you are Mr Smith (Messerschmidt ?) , You were there and being human
> as such I wish too that those who don't deserve to die for this folly
> glory will be spared, but then many of us is not there but then as for
> being a person of "in the news" on daily basis we doesn't need to be there
> to know that all this is to be blame on the ways of those horrendous
> "minority" while the majority is playing silence is golden as part of the
> ummah, what a mess being done to this beautiful planet just because they
> think their religion is the most "true and pure" to the point that its
> perceives "sacredness" can be exchange with life of themselves and others
> and these "holy warriors" actually don't give a damn on death counts other
> than the body count of their enemies so in actual facts the world's
> citizens might be flocking to the needs of the Lebanese to end their
> suffering but their death is a bonus to Hesbolla's propaganda and they are
> not Lebanese themselves so I hope that there will be a definite answer to
> this war which is actually based on a culture of ancient hate towards the
> Jews rather than the true spirit of justice but then if the Israelis is to
> be doomed then this will be the awakening call upon the free world that
> all Islamic secessionist will rise up upon their native host and countries
> like Indonesia,Thailand,China,Russia,Philippines, India and Britain will
> face the fate of the Israelis one day. Commonsense prevails.
>
> Choong
>
>
>
> John Smith wrote:
>> Had the Lebanese people and government not allowed Israeli -evacuated
>> land
>> from becoming a Hezbollah terrorist stronghold, there never would have
>> occurred a "plight of the Lebanese people." But the idiots looked the
>> other
>> way and are suffering because of it but don't come to me for any handout.
>> I
>> was THERE. I know the Middle East like the back of my hand. I know and
>> understand Islamic mentality. They are taught, from the cradle, hatred
>> for
>> Jews and Christians which is manifested by their atrocious murderous
>> behavior. They sowed the wind and are now reaping the whirlwind.