Politics.be

Politics.be (https://forum.politics.be/index.php)
-   Buitenland (https://forum.politics.be/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Famous quotes..US Elections 2004' (https://forum.politics.be/showthread.php?t=18373)

neruda 30 juli 2004 15:20

Famous quotes..US Elections 2004'

Laat u maar gaan jongens !!! Grappige en ernstige quotes !!! , :

"President Bush said today he is looking into if Iran had anything to do with 9/11, but he's not declaring war yet. He said first he wants to know all the facts -- so apparently he's trying a new strategy." —Jay Leno

TomB 30 juli 2004 17:23

Allemaal van Bush:

“The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one
word is 'to be prepared'."

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"The future will be better tomorrow."

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"Public speaking is very easy."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."

“I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein."

“There ought to be limits to free speech.”

Phrea|K 30 juli 2004 17:41

Bush grossiert niet enkel in onzin, af en toe kan er ook een juiste quote vanaf (niet dat hij ze in praktijk brengt ofzo)

Citaat:

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Bush Junior
Free trade across international borders is not just good for business or good for job-creation. It is good - period. Open trade is not just an economic opportunity, it is a moral imperative. Trade creates jobs for the unemployed. When we negotiate for open markets, we are providing new hope for the world's poor. And when we promote open trade, we are promoting political freedom. Societies that open to commerce across their borders will open to democracy within their borders -- not always immediately, and not always smoothly, but in good time.

8)

neruda 30 juli 2004 20:48

What about the fact that Kerry voted to give Bush authority to fight the war in Iraq that Moore so detests?
His only crime was to "believe his president," Moore replied. "If you can't believe what comes out of the mouth of the president of the United States, what are we left with?"

Alle tijden zijn GMT +1. Het is nu 23:42.

Forumsoftware: vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2002 - 2020, Politics.be