Nog tooghangers : ;-)
Quotes by scientists, leading UFO researchers, and others on the UFO phenomenon.
Includes quotes by Dr. Bernard Haisch, Dr. Steven Greer, James McDonald, Dr. Peter Sturrock, Bruce Macabee, Stanton Friedman, Don Berliner, John Alexander, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Harry Truman, Margaret Mead, Lord Hill-Norton, Francis Ridge, Leslie Kean, General Nathan Twining, Admiral Roscoe Hillenketter, Astronaut Gordon Cooper, Lord Dowding, American Institute of Aeronatics and Astronautics, Jacques and Janine Vallee, J. Allen Hynek, Hermann Oberth, Carl Jung, Walter Andrus, Jr., John Scheussler, Jerome Clark, Peter Davenport, George Fawcett, Raymond Fowler, Dr. Richard Haines, Richard Hall, Michael Hesemann, Morris Jessup, Jim and Coral Lorenzen, Donald Keyhoe, and Nick Pope.
Dr. Steven Greer, “Foundations of Interplanetary Unity”
“The evidence that at least one extraterrestrial civilization has visited Earth is extensive both in scope and detail. In its totality it comprises a body of evidence which at the very least supports the general assessment that extraterrestrial life has been detected, and that a vigorous program of research and serious diplomatic initiatives is warranted. Consider the following overview of facts:
• There are numerous daytime and night time photographs and videotapes of clearly non-human spacecraft from all over the world; these films and videotapes have been evaluated and deemed authentic by competent experts in optical physics and related fields.
• There are more than 3500 military and commercial aircraft pilot reports of encounters worldwide; many cases have corroborating radar documentation and multiple witnesses both on the ground and in the air.
• There are more than 4000 landing trace cases from around the world.
• There are hundreds of electromagnetic cases where spacecraft have been observed by police, military personnel and civilians to affect car engines, radios and other electric devices.
• There are more than 100 first- and second- hand witnesses to the retrieval of an extraterrestrial spacecraft and at least four extraterrestrial bodies from a crash which occurred in July, 1947, 75 miles northwest of Roswell, New Mexico; written and videotaped testimony from several first-hand witnesses who are respected military officers have been obtained.
• There are hundreds of credible reports, many with multiple witnesses, of humanoids in association with landed spacecraft.
• There are several multiple-witnessed events where humans have been taken on board spacecraft.
• CSETI (The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) has in the past 18 months succeeded in intentionally establishing contact with extraterrestrial spacecraft, on two occasions at very close range, and with multiple witnesses present.
• Various polls have indicated that approximately 10% of Americans (25 million people) have seen them at close range so that details of the structure of the object can be discerned.
• Numerous US. Government documents exist which indicate that these objects are real and have been involved with observing Earth for several decades.
It is an understatement to say that the time has arrived for a serious and open international dialogue regarding the possibility of future interplanetary relations. In no other area of human experience has so much evidence existed for so long, and yet been attended by such a paucity of serious research and analysis - at least in the civilian domain. While the subject matter [of UFOs] itself is extraordinary, it is the absence of a serious human response to it that is most extraordinary.”