Los bericht bekijken
Oud 22 maart 2023, 14:27   #34
CUFI
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door gunter5148 Bekijk bericht
Oh, dat is heel juist. Zij die het trieste lot dienden te ondergaan werden echter nooit naar hun mening gevraagd.
Ook vrouwen krijgen spijt achteraf...
Er is niets vrouwvriendelijk aan zulke pillen verspreiden en een vrouw te confronteren met zulke afdrijving zonder enige nazorg daarbij te leveren.

One study found that 44% of respondents regretted their decision to get an abortion. Among their emotional symptoms, women in the study cited depression, feelings of loss, shame and even negative feelings when they were around other babies. 42% of those women said the adverse psychological effects continued for 10 years or more.

In online testimonials, one woman shared, “The morning after (the abortion) was done, I immediately felt empty. I felt like something was missing. I cried myself to sleep every night after. I could not get out of bed.” She went on to say, “I know God has forgiven me but I can’t seem to forgive myself.”

Another woman, reflecting on her abortion from 38 years ago, shared, “I held on to that trauma for 24 years before God started to show me I needed healing from this. That abortion was the root of many poor decisions I made in my life. The poor self esteem I carried. Never feeling good about myself…My abortion was the worst decision I ever made.”

It’s devastating to hear stories like these, especially when they never needed to happen. Even if it may feel like it in the moment, abortion is rarely the only option available to women.

https://siragainesville.com/abortion...or-many-women/