Los bericht bekijken
Oud 29 maart 2024, 12:12   #54
Hoofdstraat
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Hoofdstraat's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Eberhard Leclerc Bekijk bericht
Hij wil de Gaza Palestijnen verplaatsen naar de Negev.

In the interview last month, Kushner also suggested that getting civilians out of Rafah and potentially into Egypt, might be possible “with the right diplomacy”, and posited a plan for the Negev desert in southern Israel.

Additionally, Kushner suggested that he “would just bulldoze something in the Negev, I would try to move people in there,” adding: “I know that won’t be the popular thing to do, but I think that’s a better option to do, so you can go in and finish the job.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle-...20-p5fdv0.html
Ja, in een poging om geen kindjes meer dood te maken in de gevechten met Hamas. Je zou hier voorstander moeten zijn, geen dode kindjes meer en Hamas wordt uitgeschakeld. Win win.

Probleem is natuurlijk dat de burgers nooit meer zouden terugkeren, eenmaal leeg zal Gaza leeg blijven. Dat is ook de enige manier om het Gaza probleem voor Israël op te lossen.

—-
He said that if he were in charge of Israel his number one priority would be getting civilians out of the southern city of Rafah, and that “with diplomacy” it could be possible to get them into Egypt.

“But in addition to that, I would just bulldoze something in the Negev, I would try to move people in there,” he said. “I think that’s a better option, so you can go in and finish the job.”

He reiterated the point a little later, saying: “I do think right now opening up the Negev, creating a secure area there, moving the civilians out, and then going in and finishing the job would be the right move.”
Hoofdstraat is offline   Met citaat antwoorden