Oud 6 april 2006, 10:36   #6
exodus
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

exodus's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Antoon, je zou beter eens dit boekje lezen:

Marx & Satan (Paperback)

Citaat:
Was Karl Marx an active Satanist? This seemingly phantastic suggestion gets strong circumstantial evidence in Richard Wurmbrand's study. He reaches his conclusion by considering several facts. The young Karl Marx was a believing Christian, as his earliest writings demonstrate, but at an early stage his love for Christ, for some unknown reason, turned into hate, and his thinking is radically changed. In his youth Marx wrote poetry, and in his poems he starts revealing horrific thoughts.
Filled with venom, they tell us about self-idolizing and dreams of destruction and usurpation of God. He writes about his vision to wander victorious through the ruins of the world, and through the streangth of his words feel equal with the creator. On the other hand, however, he knows that he will fail: "I know it full well, my soul - once true to God - is chosen for hell". In one poem he confesses that he has bought a sword from the prince of darkness. This is significant, as the introduction rite to the Satanist order involves buying a sword from Satan, paying with one's soul.
Other poems, too, contain allusions to Satanic rites, for instance one named Oulanem (a distortion of Immanuel). Marx' housekeeper told that her master was a pious man. He used to kneel on his bedroom and pray with black candles burning. Karl Marx' correspondence with his family members contain some strange details. He calls his son "dear devil" and is himself titled "highpriest" - an office that does not exist in any other religion than Satanism (except ancient Judaism, a religion that he rejected emphatically). His doughter has also told that he used to tell scaring fairy tales to his children, about people who sold their souls to the devil. Marx' appearance is also worth considering. Though having a beard was not uncommon in his age, it was by no means common to let it grow shaggy as he did. In the Satanist order of Joanna Woolcott, however, this was the praxis. Wurmbrand offers more arguments and their cumulative effect is, in my opinion, convincing.
This side of Karl Marx has of course been suppressed, not least beacause those who are interested in him usually do not want to believe it. It is interesting to notice that when the Communist party of India decided to make a rebuttal of the book, all they came up to was a plead to judge Marxism on its own value and not to care about the religious views of its architect. (Of related interest is Gary North: Marx' Religion of Revolution).