Los bericht bekijken
Oud 26 april 2007, 08:19   #13692
exodus
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

exodus's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Hier nog meer info over die staged alien invasion. Dr. Carol Rosin was een van de medewerkster van Werner Von Braun, de Nazi die door de Amerikanen in het land gehaald is om te werken aan ruimtetechnologie voor NASA. Zij zegt dat Von Braun haar herhaaldelijke waarschuwde voor een fake alien invasie. Hij spreekt zelfs dat terrorisme ging gebruikt worden in het plan (!), en dat in de jaren 70.
Citaat:

What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics That was how we identify an enemy. The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."
Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.
The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it.
Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

The last card that was being held was the extraterrestrial enemy. The intensity with which he said that, made me realize that he knew something that he was too afraid to mention. He was too afraid to talk about it. He would not tell me the details.
http://www.illuminati-news.com/ufos-...arol_rosin.htm

Hier een video van haar getuigenis op de National Press Club:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALLUuvsVkM

Ook Ronald Reagan, heeft daar al verschillende uitspraken over gedaan, over hoe het wel niet zou zijn moesten we een gezamenlijke tegenstander hebben zoals een buitenaards ras, dan zouden alle mensen en naties ter wereld zich verenigen om ertegen te strijden (typische NWO gedachte). Dit zou zeer een zeer handige truuk zijn voor de NWO.

Citaat:
The President first disclosed his recurrent thoughts about "an alien threat" during a December 4, 1985, speech at the Fallston High School in Maryland, where he spoke about his first summit with General Secretary Gorbachev in Geneva. According to a White House transcript, Reagan remarked that during his 5-hour private discussions with Gorbachev, he told [Gorbachev] to think, "how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries ..." Except for one headline or two, people didn't pay much attention. Not then and not later, when Gorbachev himself confirmed the conversation in Geneva during an important speech on February 17, 1987, in the Grand Kremlin Palace in Moscow, to the Central Committee of the USSR's Communist Party. Not a High School in Maryland, precisely! There, buried on page 7A of the 'Soviet Life Supplement,' was the following statement:

"At our meeting in Geneva, the U.S. President said that if the earth faced an invasion by extraterrestials, the United States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I think it's early yet to worry about such an intrusion..."
Notice that Gorbachev doesn't say this is an incredible proposition, he just says that it's too early to worry about it.
In het licht van deze feitene is een fake alien invasie nog niet zo ver gezocht.

Citaat:
"I occasionally think," continued Reagan, "how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. "
Hier nog een video van Reagan waar hij die uitspraken doet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhUmCthFK0k

Een beeld zegt meer dan 1000 woorden... vooral bij zij speech voor de U.N