Los bericht bekijken
Oud 20 april 2010, 09:19   #3263
exodus
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

exodus's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Cdude Bekijk bericht
Sterke "conclusie" en dit enkel gebaseerd op een vodje papier met enkele verslagen over een vliegend "ding"
Fout,

Het is niet alleen gebaseerd op dat. En trouwens, het is geen vodje papier maar een officieel document, veel beter kan je niet krijgen. Een document dat zefls naar de Joint Chiefs of Staff ging en het Witte Huis. Tegen dat een UFO evenement zover geraakt moet het al veel opschudding veroorzaakt hebben, en veel meer zijn dan enkel wat lichtbollen (wat het ook niet was, zie de feiten).

Je hebt ook nog de getuigenissen van de piloten die erbij betrokken waren, te zien op youtube en hier al verschillende malen gelinkt. En je hebt ook verschillende data die het ondersteunen:

Citaat:
Alongside the report there was a form from the DIA which assessed the quality of the report. The form indicated in checked boxes that the content was of high value, that the report was confirmed by other sources, and that the utility of the information was potentially useful to them. The form from the DIA also stated the following:

"An outstanding report. This case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of the UFO phenomenon:

a) The object was seen by multiple witnesses from different locations (i.e., Shamiran, Mehrabad, and the dry lake bed) and viewpoints (both airborne and from the ground).

b) The credibility of many of the witnesses was high (an Air Force general, qualified aircrews, and experienced tower operators).

c) Visual sightings were confirmed by radar.

d) Similar electromagnetic effects (EME) were reported by three separate aircraft.

e) There were physiological effects on some crew members (i.e., loss of night vision due to the brightness of the object).

f) An inordinate amount of maneuverability was displayed by the UFOs."
Buiten de getuigenis van de piloten (de feiten aangaande) is het ook eens interessant te luisteren naar hun mening. Zij hebben het immers meegemaakt. Dit zijn getrainde mensen, geen fantasten. Een ervan is later generaal geworden.

Citaat:
One of the pilots of the first jet interceptor, Yaddi Nazeri, estimated that the UFO was traveling somewhere between two and three thousand miles per hour. He said that the object "...was beyond my speed and power. The [later] F-4... also could not catch up to the object. That's when I thought, this is a UFO." Nazeri added that "...no country had this type of flying object, so I was thinking, this craft is from another planet."
De tweede piloot geloofd ook dat het een buitenaards toestel was:

Citaat:
Following his prepared statement at the press conference, Jafari was asked if he believed he had encountered an alien spacecraft and Pirouzi said he was quite certain that he had. (see below for further details and references)

Laatst gewijzigd door exodus : 20 april 2010 om 09:20.
exodus is offline   Met citaat antwoorden