Los bericht bekijken
Oud 29 juli 2013, 08:16   #7789
exodus
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

exodus's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door parcifal Bekijk bericht
Het ging over de hippie-nonsens die exodus op geregelde tijdstippen uitsproeit : met name over universele liefde, en dergelijke.
Dat wordt terecht al 40 jaar geassocieerd met overmatig marinuana-gebruik inderdaad.
Bullshit.

En tenslotte, het is ene feit dat liefde een basiskracht is van het universum. Vele mensen die een bijna dood ervaring hebben gehad komen in een plaats van onvoorwaardelijke liefde. Onvoorwaardelijke liefde is een van de basisprincipes van het universum.

Ziehier ook dit stuk van out of body explorer Robert Monroe, die ook door zijn ervaringen inzag dat onvoorwaardelijke liefde een component van het universum is. Hij geeft hier een redelijk technische beschrijving ervan, en hij noemt dit "super love".

Citaat:
There is one exception. It is the only clear and accurate representation of the original Prime Energy, and cannot be generated at will. It is a synthesis of other emotional thought and action, brought into expression and thenceforth indestructible. Most important, it is not peculiar to the time-space continuum and the existence of it is not contingent upon such environs. As such, it is not part of the load factor. Instead, it is the source of power to obtain lift-off, reach orbit, and establish escape velocity.
The major—if not the only—reasons for attending the human experience school are first, to learn to translate such energy into a discernible form, and second, to become a first-order generator thereof. This is no easy task if you don't know what it is, if you don't know how to express it, and if you can't knowingly generate it. How does a person learn to sing if he's never heard a song, doesn't know of words, melody, and pitch; worse, if he doesn't know he has vocal cords or even a voice?

Clues may lie in the common mislabeling and misconstruing of emotions akin to but definitely not the same. To avoid confusion, call it Super Love (SL). Knowing the difference is the key, as the ident love has been used so broadly as to have lost any significant meaning. Try this crude overlay for starters: SL is indestructible, as stated. Once activated, no subsequent thought, emotion, or event can have any effect upon it. SL is not in any way dependent upon manifestation in physical matter, or activity therein. SL has no object, animate or inanimate, although such may be one of the catalysts to trigger the generation thereof. SL is a continuous radiation, totally nondependent upon like reception or any other form of return whatsoever. SL is.

Laatst gewijzigd door exodus : 29 juli 2013 om 08:17.
exodus is offline   Met citaat antwoorden