Los bericht bekijken
Oud 19 november 2017, 12:10   #16928
Het Oosten
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Het Oosten's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Het Oosten Bekijk bericht
Dr. Robert Sarbacher over gecrashde ufo's.

Interessant in verband met het al dan niet bestaan van ufo’s en dito crashes is de brief van Dr. Robert Sarbacher aan Robert Steinman.
Deze laatste had hem een brief (brieven?) geschreven met enkele vragen in dit verband. Brief waarop Sarbacher slechts laat antwoordde en waarvoor hij zich dan ook verontschuldigt.

Sarbacher was een briljant wetenschapper die afstudeerde aan Harvard, carrière maakte als wetenschapper, en later directeur werd van het Institute of Technology in Washington.

Dit is wat hij Steinman antwoordde:

Washington Institute of Technology Oceanographic and Physical Sciences Dr. Robert I. Sarbacher President and Chairman of Board.

November 29, 1983
Mr. William Steinman
15043 Rosalita Drive
La Mirada,
California 90638

Dear Mr. Steinman:

I am sorry I have taken so long in answering your letters. However, I have moved my office and have had to make a number of extended trips.

To answer your last question in your letter of October 14, 1983, there is no particular reason I feel I shouldn't or couldn't answer any and all of your questions.

I am delighted to answer all of them to the best of my ability.

You listed some of your questions in your letter of September 12th. I will attempt to answer them as you had listed them.

1. Relating to my own experience regarding recovered flying saucers, I had no association with any of the people involved in the recovery and have no knowledge regarding the dates of the recoveries. If I had I would send it to you.

2. Regarding verification that persons you list were involved, I can say only this:
John von Neuman was definitely involved. Dr. Vannever Bush was definitely involved, and I think Dr. Robert Oppenheimer also.
My association with the Research and Development Board under Doctor Compton during the Eisenhower administration was rather limited so that although I had been invited to participate in several discussions associated with the reported recoveries, I could not personally attend the meetings. I am sure that they would have asked Dr. von Braun and the others that you listed were probably asked and may or may not have attended. This is all I know for sure.

3. I did receive some official reports when I was in my office at the Pentagon but all of these were left there as the time we were never supposed to take them out of the office.

4. I do not recall receiving any photographs such as you request so I am not in a position to answer.

5. I have to make the same reply as on No. 4.

I recall the interview with Dr. Brenner of the Canadian Embassy. I think the answers I gave him were the ones you listed. Naturally, I was more familiar with the subject matter under discussion, at that time. Actually I would have been able to give more specific answers had I attended the meetings concerning the subject. You must understand that I took this assignment as a private contribution. We were called "dollar-a-year men". My first responsibility was the maintenance of my own business activity so that my participation was limited.

About the only thing I remember at this time is that certain materials reported to have come from flying saucer crashes were extremely light and very tough. I am sure our laboratories analyzed them very carefully.

There were reports that instruments or people operating these machines were also of very light weight, sufficient to withstand the tremendous deceleration and acceleration associated with their machinery. I remember in talking with some of the people at the office that I got the impression these "aliens" were constructed like certain insects we have observed on earth, wherein because of the low mass the inertial forces involved in operation of these instruments would be quite low.

I still do not know why the high order of classification has been given and why the denial of the existence of these devices.

I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply but I suggest you get in touch with the others who may be more directly involved in this program.

Sincerely Yours,

Dr. Robert I. Sarbacher

P. S. It occurs to me that Bush's name is incorrect as you have it. Please check the spelling.

Dat weten dan ook alweer.
Waarschijnlijk alludeert Sarbacher hier op de spelling Vennever Bush.

Het was niet Vennever Bush, maar Vannevar Bush.

Laatst gewijzigd door Het Oosten : 19 november 2017 om 12:14.
Het Oosten is offline   Met citaat antwoorden