Los bericht bekijken
Oud 13 juli 2006, 09:24   #28
exodus
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

exodus's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Cynikus Bekijk bericht
Man man man, ge zijt niet serieus ... Ik had beter niks gezegd, dan waren de samenzweringstheorieën ook uitgebleven ... Straks gaat ge ook nog zeggen dat Goebbels, Göring en Himmler othodoxe joden waren?
Het zijn nochtans feiten hoor. De Rotshilds hebben Hitler gesteunt, wat alleen maar wil zeggen dat de rotschilds, die zelf Joods zijn, geen bal geven om de Joden zelf.

En er is circumstantial evidence dat Hitler ook een halve Rotshild is.

Citaat:
"Adolf's father, Alois Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber. It was generally supposed that the father of Alois Hitler (Schicklgruber) was Johann Georg Hiedler. There are some people who seriously doubt that Johann Georg Hiedler was the father of Alois (an Austrian document was) prepared that proved Maria Anna Schicklgruber was living in Vienna at the time she conceived. At that time she was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild. As soon as the family discovered her pregnancy she was sent back home, where Alois was born."

Langer's information came from the high level Gestapo officer, Hansjurgen Koehler, published in 1940, under the title "Inside the Gestapo". He writes about the investigations into Hitler's background carried out by the Austrian Chancellor, Dolfuss, in the family files of Hitler.

Koehler actually viewed a copy of the Dolfuss documents which were given to him by Heydrich, the overlord of the Nazi Secret Service. The file, he wrote, "caused such havoc as no file in the world ever caused before" (Inside the Gestapo, p 143). He also revealed that:
"..The second bundle in the blue file contained the documents collected by Dolfuss. The small statured, but big-hearted Austrian Chancellor must have known by such a personal file he might be able to check Hitler. His task was not difficult; as ruler of Austria he could easily find out about the personal data and family of Adolf Hitler, who had been born on Austrian soil...Through the original birth certificates, police registration cards, protocols, etc., all contained in the original file, the Austrian Chancellor succeeded in piecing together the disjointed parts of the puzzle, creating a more or less logical entity..

A little servant girl (Hitler's grandmother) came to Vienna and became a domestic servant, mostly working for rather rich families. But she was unlucky; having been seduced, she was about to bear a child. She went home to her village for her confinement. Where was the little maid serving in Vienna? This was not a very difficult problem. Very early Vienna had instituted the system of compulsory police registration. Both servants and the employers were exposed to heavy fines if they neglected this duty. Chancellor Dolfuss managed to discover the registration card. The little, innocent maid had been a servant at the Rothschild mansion. ..and Hitler's unknown grandfather must be probably looked for in this magnificent house. The Dolfuss file stopped at this statement.

Laatst gewijzigd door exodus : 13 juli 2006 om 09:24.
exodus is offline   Met citaat antwoorden