Oud 13 juli 2006, 14:14   #31
exodus
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

exodus's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Firestone Bekijk bericht

Het is inderdaad onthutsend.

Ene Koehler beweert in 1940 dat ie documenten heeft gezien waaruit zou blijken dat Hitlers grootmoeder bij de Rotshilds in Wenen werkte toen ze zwanger werd.

Dat is voldoende voor de kritiekloze believers om van Hitler een "halve Rotshild" te maken! (Zelfs hun wiskunde klopt hier niet.)
De wiskunde mag dan wel niet kloppen, moet men informatie achterhouden die controversieel is, maar potentieel veelzeggend is?
Het zou kunnen dat Koehler alles liegt, maar daarintegen zou het ook kunnen dat het echt waar is.

Er wordt trouwens wel een bron gegeven, namelijk een boek "inside the gestapo". Dat is waar Walter Langer zijn info heeft gehaald voor zijn boek "in the mind of Hitler uit 1943.

Jij zegt Koehler beweert, om er een spin aan te geven, maar het is meer correct van te zeggen dat Koehler dat zei, ongeacht of hij liegt of niet, wat wij niet met zekerheid kunnen weten.

Nog meer over de mogelijke Hitler Rotschild connectie:

Citaat:
So which Rothschild was the grandfather of Hitler? My thanks to a website correspondent for the additional, updated, information to this article, a man has researched this story in some detail. Alois, Hitler's father, was born in 1837 in the period when Salomon Mayer was the only Rothschild who lived at the Vienna mansion. Even his wife did not live there because their marriage was so bad that she stayed in Frankfurt. Their son, Anselm Salomon spent most of his working life in Paris and Frankfurt away from Vienna and his father.

[Father Salomon Mayer, living alone at the Vienna mansion where Hitler's grandmother worked, is the prime, most obvious candidate. And Hermann von Goldschmidt, the son of Salomon Mayer's senior clerk, wrote a book, published in 1917, which said of Salomon:
"by the 1840s he had developed a somewhat reckless enthusiasm for young girls.."

and

"He had a lecherous passion for very young girls, his adventures with whom had to be hushed up by the police."
And Hitler's grandmother, a young girl working under the same roof would not have been the subject of Salomon's desire? And this same girl became pregnant while working there? And her grandson becomes the Chancellor of Germany, funded by the Rothschild's, and he started the Second World War which was so vital to the Rothschild-Illuminati agenda? And the Illuminati are obsessed with putting their bloodlines into power on all "sides" in a conflict? And the Rothschild's are one of their most key bloodlines? And it is all a co-incidence?

Laatst gewijzigd door exodus : 13 juli 2006 om 14:17.
exodus is offline   Met citaat antwoorden