Los bericht bekijken
Oud 17 maart 2019, 14:13   #1
bembem
Secretaris-Generaal VN

bembem's schermafbeelding

Standaard Belgian cuckoo strikes in Cambodia (lol)

https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/gen...dia-t4128.html

Citaat:
You might want to be careful if you come across this guy. According to several people on Facebook, he's ripped people off for money, phones, etc.

Posts about him on Facebook:

Be careful !!! This Belgian called Xavier is a beggar. He is trying to find work but nobody wants him because he always go out with the cash and is a notorious alcoholic. He tries to contact you by Facebook and asks you a few dollars to finish the month and, of course, the money never back. He "tried to" work Angkor Hotel Street 15, blue pumpkin at Riverside, La Patate street 5 and He has conned many people in Kep

He worked at Blue Pumpkin, borrowed people's money, never paid them back, stole a motorbike and a TV...

He said he was down on his luck. I had known him many years ago so I invited him to my house to eat and drink. I also gave him money. When he left he took my phone and some more money. Beware he is a druggie and alcoholic with no scruples. Id love to find him.

It's true ... This guy talk by Facebook with Belgian community and ask money every times.... Now if I have good info, he stay in Balung... Hope for him not come back in pp if he don't want a lot people kick him ... Poor guy for trash...

Last time i saw him walking near Night Market

Allez, mooie naam dat we daar krijgen. o_0
bembem is offline   Met citaat antwoorden