Los bericht bekijken
Oud 1 november 2009, 13:37   #59
Amon_Re
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

Amon_Re's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Bertie Bekijk bericht
Kom op abou anis! Doe niet zo maagdelijk en onschuldig. Als meer dan 50% van een zogenaamd biografisch artikel eenzijdige kritiek bevat (en zelfs "Criticism" als titel heeft) dan weet ik al meer dan genoeg. In Wikipedia is dat schering en inslag (voornamelijk bij bepaalde onderwerpen).

Maar gelukkig zijn er alternatieven!
LOL

"When referencing dates based on the approximate birth of Jesus, give appropriate credit for the basis of the date (B.C. or A.D.). "BCE" and "CE" are unacceptable substitutes because they deny the historical basis. See CE. "

"While use of "Common Era" attempts to erase recognition for the Christian basis of the calendar, there are not similar attempts to erase non-Christian religious names from the calendar, such as the days of the week named after Norse gods. Numerous texts, particularly schoolbooks, have replaced "B.C./A.D." with "Common Era" symbols over the past decade. "

Somehow i doubt their neutralism....
Stephen F. Roberts: "...I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
Amon_Re is offline   Met citaat antwoorden