Secretaris-Generaal VN

Micele's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Bull Case bij verlies van $111 miljoen?
Citaat:
https://seekingalpha.com/article/427...=mw_quote_news
[...]
Building out a model:

This quarter will be a very interesting one because it is the first full one where the Model 3 was available in Europe and China. Also, Tesla introduced the Model 3 leasing program, as well as ramped up deliveries of the Standard Range version. The company also introduced new versions of the Model S and X, which seemed to result in some discounting of older inventory.

The number of vehicles leased as well as the sales mix of all vehicles will have a big impact on both average selling prices as well as margins. This time around, I built out three separate models below to show what could possibly happen (bear, base, and bull) in terms of the income statement, as compared to Q1 2019. Obviously, the bull case will have more revenues and better margins, along with more positive trends in other income items. Dollar values are in thousands except per share amounts.

[...]

Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.

Laatst gewijzigd door Micele : 22 juli 2019 om 21:15.
Micele is offline   Met citaat antwoorden