Oud 26 november 2019, 17:30   #5715
hamac
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

hamac's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Nog meer LOL:

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/with_replies

Citaat:
Elon Musk shall be called by Mr. Unsworth as a witness upon cross-examination at trial on December 3. Trial brief filed with Clerk of Court a few minutes ago is a “Musk read.” Team Unsworth continues to work 25/7.
Elon Musk shall visit the witness stand for at least a couple of hours of cross-examination during Mr. Unsworth’s case in chief next week. I believe Musk may end up being Vernon’s star witness. Two shattered windows will be trivial to him by time I am done with him on cross.
Elon Musk has been served with a subpoena by Mr. Unsworth commanding his appearance on December 3. He is under subpoena to bring his financial documents supporting his claimed net worth and ability to pay. He is fighting the subpoena for those documents. Court should rule today.
I will be using the Elon Musk to Mac emails on cross of Musk. I believe the Court will there use in evidence on cross to show reckless disregard & malice on August 30 that is probative of Musk state of mind on July 15 when he posted the actionable tweets.
Lin Wood