Los bericht bekijken
Oud 29 september 2017, 13:18   #70
Klein Licht
Minister-President

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door parcifal Bekijk bericht
Trump is geen politicus, hij snapt niet eens hoe de ziekteverzekering voor de gemiddelde amerikaan precies ineen zit in de VS.
Waarom zou je daar geen politicus voor kunnen zijn?

https://theintercept.com/2017/09/27/...t-i-was-doing/

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Lindsey Graham, schrijver van Trumps recentste 'Obamacare Repeal'
But now that it’s over, the old Graham is back and more than willing to laugh at how improbable it was that a national security expert briefly held the national limelight as a supposed health policy wonk.

Graham, though, said he was not alone in his lack of understanding of health care. “Nobody in our conference believes Obamacare works. It must be replaced. But until now, we didn’t know how to do it,” Graham told reporters in the Capitol on Tuesday
[...]
A reporter pointed out that such ignorance at this late stage is hard to understand. “You’ve been working to overhaul this for seven years. Why is this so hard?” she asked.

“Well, I’ve been doing it for about a month. I thought everybody else knew what the hell they were talking about, but apparently not,” Graham clarified, adding he had assumed “these really smart people will figure it out.”

Als dat niet 'beter dan verwacht' is weet ik het ook niet meer!
Klein Licht is offline   Met citaat antwoorden