Los bericht bekijken
Oud 19 april 2017, 22:58   #37
Micele
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Micele's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Tavek Bekijk bericht
Het moet erbij gezegd worden dat Musk zijn bedrijven niet denderend betalen ivg de rest van Silicon Valley. En hij vraagt veel van zijn personeel, heel veel.

Dat is de donkere kant van Tesla en SpaceX die veel mensen niet kennen.

In Europa pakt dat niet, dat zal hij snel leren.
Aan de reacties te lezen heeft hij het al begrepen.

Ook in Silicon Valley liep het niet vlotjes door de veeleisendheid van Musk.
Stond ook in dat Duits artikel. Ook de vakbond moest daar reageren.
Citaat:
Auch in den USA nehmen Gewerkschaften Tesla ins Visier

Auch in den USA ist Tesla zuletzt ins Visier von Arbeitnehmervertretern geraten, nachdem sich ein Mitarbeiter öffentlichkeitswirksam über die Arbeitsbedingungen bei dem Unternehmen beschwert hat.

Die Gewerkschaft UAW hat zuletzt einen neuen Anlauf genommen, die Tesla-Belegschaft stärker zu organisieren.In einem Brief an Musk beklagen sich die Gewerkschafter vor allem darüber, dass Mitarbeiter vertraglich daran gehindert werden, ihre Arbeitsbedingungen öffentlich zu thematisieren. "Diese Vereinbarung verletzt den Geist der Arbeitsgesetze", heißt es in dem Schreiben. Klagen gebe es unter anderem über unfaire Schichtpläne und Sicherheitsstandards.
De lonen die Tesla betaald zijn minder dan doorsnee, hopelijk heeft zich dat gebeterd. Deze klacht dateert van 9 februari
Citaat:
https://medium.com/@moran2017j/time-...n-ab5c6259fc88
Time for Tesla to Listen

Ironically, many of my coworkers who have been saying they are fed up with the long hours at the plant also rely on the overtime to survive financially. Although the cost of living in the Bay Area is among the highest in the nation, pay at Tesla is near the lowest in the automotive industry.
Most Tesla production workers earn between $17 and $21 hourly. The average auto worker in the nation earns $25.58 an hour, and lives in a much less expensive region. The living wage in Alameda county, where we work, is more than $28 an hour for an adult and one child (I have two). Many of my coworkers are commuting one or two hours before and after those long shifts because they can’t afford to live closer to the plant.
While working 60–70 hours per week for 4 years for a company will make you tired, it will also make you loyal. I’ve invested a great deal of time and sacrificed important moments with my family to help Tesla succeed. I believe in the vision of our company. I want to make it better.

Tesla isn’t a startup anymore. It’s here to stay. Workers are ready to help make the company more successful and a better place to work. Just as CEO Elon Musk is a respected champion for green energy and innovation, I hope he can also become a champion for his employees. As more of my coworkers speak out, I hope that we can start a productive conversation about building a fair future for all who work at Tesla.
14 april...
Citaat:
https://electrek.co/2017/04/14/tesla-fremont-union-uaw/

While the UAW and a few employees have been vocal about their concerns over working conditions at Tesla Fremont, it’s impossible to say if it’s actually a widespread sentiment among the more than 6,000 workers at the plant.

In the past, UAW President Dennis Williams said that they were “respecting Tesla’s startup status” up until now, but they are seeking to get involved apparently since Tesla is about to increase its production capacity with the Model 3, which could involve hiring 3,000 more workers at the plant.

In the previously mentioned email to all employees, Musk claimed that Tesla workers have higher compensations than Ford or GM when accounting for stock options. He is betting that Tesla workers will choose equity in the company over union dues.
Ook in Fremont en Gigafactory zullen werknemers deels met aandelen uitbetaald worden...

Laatst gewijzigd door Micele : 19 april 2017 om 23:17.
Micele is offline   Met citaat antwoorden