Oud 11 juni 2019, 10:38   #5139
Micele
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Micele's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Alweer premarkt +1,7% wtf $ 217?

Seeking Alpha commentaar... 10 ... 11 juni

Citaat:
Tesla is a crazy stock. You thought it would go down further to $150 with the slow sales, heavy debts and then everyone is wrong that it is now above $200.

Looks like the long awaited squeeze is finally upon us. How high will it go, and when will shorts start covering?

Like I said before the stock bounced off the good old $180 support zone, this can be another February 2016 event, suitable for TSLA traders and flippers.
I am in, once again.

Musk bringing the hammer down on the shorts! Gotta love it!!!

Shorts getting crushed for the last five days!
Bye, bye 200!! See ya at 300!!!!

The bounce is mostly technical. When the stock fell to $177 on June 3rd, it was a critical level and there was enough investors (including shorts) expecting a rebound on it to fulfill the prediction.
But it's fundamentals that set directions and break critical levels. I don't expect much change on delivery announcement early July, except if it's below 80k (may go below $180) or over 90k (going over $230). But the financials result early August along with expectations for Q3 deliveries may trigger another plunge that could touch $150 when it becomes clear that the growth story is over.
But it's not gonna fall like a brick in a matter of months...

https://seekingalpha.com/news/347029...=mw_quote_news

Laatst gewijzigd door Micele : 11 juni 2019 om 10:43.
Micele is offline   Met citaat antwoorden