Los bericht bekijken
Oud 6 november 2014, 19:31   #56
Vanguard
Provinciaal Statenlid

Vanguard's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Hoofd Joodse gemeenschap in Oslo: Noorwegen is te blank, te homogeen

In de joodse voetspoeren van Barbara Specter in Zweden een paar jaar terug. Weeral een subtiel maar wel degelijk geobsedeerd pleidooi om nog méér immigranten binnen te halen en een hechte, goed draaiende maatschappij verder te ontwrichten. Noorwegen is te homogeen en moet dringend meer moslims en joden en zigeuners binnenhalen. Gaat ge het nu eindelijk begrijpen racistisch stuk Europeaan!

Citaat:
Virtually all hate crime violence against Jews in all of Europe is committed by Muslims immigrants. Yet one of the most prominent Jewish leaders in Norway is claiming that anti-Jewish attacks are one of the very reasons why Norway needs more Muslims! Ervin Kohn is the president of The Jewish Community in Oslo and the head of the SPLC styled Norwegian Center Against Racism.

Bron

Niet overtuigd?

Drukbezochte Israelisch nieuwssite juicht islamisering en destructie van Europa toe

Reden: wraak voor de holocaust en anstisemitisme van de Europeanen

Citaat:
Welcome to Eurabia…the continent has been completely lost, and they only have themselves to blame

Citaat:
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture that sums Europe…err Eurabia up any better than this one. Look at the policemen in fear, cowering away from the fearless muslims attacking them. The entire continent is finished they just don’t know it yet, within a decade some of the most famous cities in the world will be a shell of their former selves…I for one won’t shed one tear, the anti-semitism eminating from Europe for over 2,000 years has caused so much suffering for the Jewish people.
Commentaar verwijst naar deze foto:

Bron en
Bron

Laatst gewijzigd door Vanguard : 6 november 2014 om 19:50.
Vanguard is offline   Met citaat antwoorden