Los bericht bekijken
Oud 2 maart 2016, 00:44   #324
Johan Bollen
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Johan Bollen's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Escobar:

EU: CHRONICLE OF A DEATH FORETOLD

I'll have a piece on the EU refugee crisis coming soon on Strategic Culture Foundation. As I finished it, I received an alarming confidential report stating the flood of migrants was turned on by Turkey under direct orders from Washingtonto break apart Eurasia - starting with the EU.

Quite a few analysts, including myself, have already detailed the first part of the plan - Turkey's role. The report though unequivocally points to the Empire of Chaos as the true originator.

There's no smoking gun because obviously the Masters of the Universe are never on the record. But it does make perfect sense. This is ALL about the break up of Eurasia - as I've been writing for months now.

Russia and China are under siege - through manipulation of the stock and oil markets. The prime fear of the Empire of Chaos is that the EU - led by Germany - will move towards a strategic trade/investment partnership with Russia, and then invest en masse in the New Silk Roads.

The confidential report argues that Plan B is to see the EU go to pieces - now. Frau Merkel is a notorious Empire of Chaos agent - getting ready to her next plush job, UN secretary-general. But her job before she leaves as chancellor is to ensure the EU breakup via the acceptance of millions of immigrants (see the EU-Turkey pact; there's an upcoming summit about it). Syria is being used as a means to an end.

The pic on emerging blocs is a US Think Tankland construct - yet it's pretty representative of where things are heading.

To be continued.

Vluchtelingenkraan door Turkije open gezet op aansturen van de VS? Zou me niet verwonderen van die grote complotmachine, maar ik vrees dat er geen harde bewijzen zullen zijn. Merkel remote bestuurd door de VS? Moeilijk te geloven ergens, maar als ze een agent is dan is de VS de meest waarschijnlijke poppenspeler. Ze zijn er meester in, dat dient men toe te geven. Er zijn weinig plaatsen waar ze niet actief zijn om de regering naar hun hand te zetten... Ik denk aan Bolivia vorige week nog met het referendum.

Website

Laatst gewijzigd door Johan Bollen : 2 maart 2016 om 00:54.
Johan Bollen is offline   Met citaat antwoorden