Los bericht bekijken
Oud 20 februari 2019, 21:09   #7
bembem
Secretaris-Generaal VN

bembem's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Het huilie-huilie is op dreef:

Citaat:
Personally - and after living in Thailand with the wife and kiddie for the last 3 years - I am looking now at bringing my Thai family back to the UK. I have left already.

My worry for people retiring in Thailand now will be, how long after they see people happy about showing 800k for 6 months or whatever, will it be changed to showing it ALL year, and then raising it again and again - what is your own personal safety threshold ? How long before they change 65k income method to 80k, or beyond.

Life in Thailand appears now only to be plannable for a year at a time, waiting on edge and with bated breath after your visa stamp for the next change of rules.

If you are lucky enough currently to be able to afford everything without an agent - good luck to you. I'd say atleast 95% of all those I know used an agent and are stuffed under these new regulations if cannot get a new agent source. They will all have to leave or overstay - and considering nearly 50% of them have no homes in their home countries, I guess they may choose to overstay.
Citaat:
Would I come back to Thailand ? Maybe, but not currently more than just a holiday to visit wife's family
Yes, come on holiday visa instead as Thailand is not for you........
No money no honey! Ehehehehehehehe xD!
bembem is offline   Met citaat antwoorden