Oud 7 november 2007, 10:00   #4
exodus
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

exodus's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Firestone Bekijk bericht

Ben je er weer met deze roddel?

Maar deze thread gaat over de Joodse moeder van Hitler.

Overigens een prachtig voorbeeld van hoe conspiracisten en conspirationisten met de realiteit omgaan.
De reeds lang ontkrachte roddel "Hitler is de kleinzoon van een Rothschild" wordt bij Babylonia zowaar "Hitler heeft een Joodse moeder"!

En van deze mensen krijgen we lessen in kritisch denken!

Enfin, misschien krijgen we alsnog bewijzen, of trekt Babylonia zijn/haar verzinsel terug.
De moeder van Hitler is dan toch kwart-joods als het zo zou zijn? Enfin Blabylonia was hier niet geheel correct.

Ik ga niet meer discussieren ofdat het een roddel is of niet, hier is de informatie. Iedereen moet maar voor zich uitmaken of het een roddel is of niet. Ik vidn alvast van niet en vindt niet dat je kan zeggen dat het zoiezo onwaar is. De omstandigheden gezien zou het wel kunnen.

Citaat:
Dr. Walter C. Langer, a psychologist who produced a wartime psychoanalysis of Hitler for the American OSS, reported that a secret prewar Austrian police report proved Hitler's father was the illegitimate son of a peasant cook named Maria Anna Schicklgruber, who at the time she conceived her child was "employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild" in Vienna. Upon learning of her pregnancy in 1837, she left Vienna and gave birth to Hitler's father of record, Alois. Five years later, she reportedly married an itinerant miller named Johann Georg Hiedler. Yet Alois carried his mother's name of Schicklgruber until nearly forty years of age when Heidler's brother, Johann Nepo-nuik Hiedler, offered him legitimacy. Due to the illegible writing of a parish priest in changing the birth register, the name Hiedler became I lillcr, either by mistake or to confuse authorities.

Alois Miller led a sail anil morose life, chiefly as ë government bureaucrat, and married his own second cousin, Klara Poelzl, in 1885, after obtaining special Episcopal dispensation. Adolf was born in Brau-nau, Austria, in 1889, when Alois was fifty-two years old.

This incredible story might be written off as fanciful wartime propaganda except for the fact that the OSS never made this story public, indicating the tale may have been considered too sensitive to publicize. The issue came up in the late 1930s, when Hitler's English nephew, William Patrick Hitler, hinted to newsmen about the German leader's Jewish background. Hitler's personal attorney Hans Frank confirmed this scandalous information, but the name Frankenberger was substituted for Rothschild. When no record of a Frankenberger could be found in Vienna, the matter was quietly dropped by all but Hitler. Historians have long noted that the question of possible Jewish ancestry haunted Hitler throughout his life.

In case someone might question if a Rothschild would consider dallying with the servants, it is instructive that Rothschild biographer Ferguson stated that the son of one of Salomon's senior clerks "recalled that by the 1840s, [the Viennese Rothschild] had developed a somewhat reckless enthusiasm for young girls."

The late Philippe Rothschild, a descendent of Nathan, in 1984 published memoirs revealing his "scandalous love life." He wrote, "I was a tremendous success . . . leaping from bed to bed like a mountain goat. . . . I was always convinced [my father] had won his spurs riding my grandmother's chambermaids."

"It is possible that Hitler discovered his Jewish background and his relation to the Rothschilds, and aware of their enormous power to make or break European governments, reestablished contact with the family," wrote author Epperson. "This would partially explain the enormous support he received from the international banking fraternity, closely entwined with the Rothschild family, as he rose to power."
Citaat:
"Adolf's father, Alois Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber. It was generally supposed that the father of Alois Hitler (Schicklgruber) was Johann Georg Hiedler. There are some people who seriously doubt that Johann Georg Hiedler was the father of Alois (an Austrian document was) prepared that proved Maria Anna Schicklgruber was living in Vienna at the time she conceived. At that time she was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild. As soon as the family discovered her pregnancy she was sent back home, where Alois was born."

Langer's information came from the high level Gestapo officer, Hansjurgen Koehler, published in 1940, under the title "Inside the Gestapo". He writes about the investigations into Hitler's background carried out by the Austrian Chancellor, Dolfuss, in the family files of Hitler.

Koehler actually viewed a copy of the Dolfuss documents which were given to him by Heydrich, the overlord of the Nazi Secret Service. The file, he wrote, "caused such havoc as no file in the world ever caused before" (Inside the Gestapo, p 143). He also revealed that:"..The second bundle in the blue file contained the documents collected by Dolfuss. The small statured, but big-hearted Austrian Chancellor must have known by such a personal file he might be able to check Hitler. His task was not difficult; as ruler of Austria he could easily find out about the personal data and family of Adolf Hitler, who had been born on Austrian soil...Through the original birth certificates, police registration cards, protocols, etc., all contained in the original file, the Austrian Chancellor succeeded in piecing together the disjointed parts of the puzzle, creating a more or less logical entity..

A little servant girl (Hitler's grandmother) came to Vienna and became a domestic servant, mostly working for rather rich families. But she was unlucky; having been seduced, she was about to bear a child. She went home to her village for her confinement. Where was the little maid serving in Vienna? This was not a very difficult problem. Very early Vienna had instituted the system of compulsory police registration. Both servants and the employers were exposed to heavy fines if they neglected this duty. Chancellor Dolfuss managed to discover the registration card. The little, innocent maid had been a servant at the Rothschild mansion. ..and Hitler's unknown grandfather must be probably looked for in this magnificent house. The Dolfuss file stopped at this statement.
Citaat:
Hermann von Goldschmidt, the son of Salomon Mayer's senior clerk, wrote a book, published in 1917, which said of Salomon:"by the 1840s he had developed a somewhat reckless enthusiasm for young girls.."

and

"He had a lecherous passion for very young girls, his adventures with whom had to be hushed up by the police."

Laatst gewijzigd door exodus : 7 november 2007 om 10:00.
exodus is offline   Met citaat antwoorden