Los bericht bekijken
Oud 14 januari 2018, 13:56   #860
zonbron
Secretaris-Generaal VN

zonbron's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Twitter Tulsi Gabbard https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard ; aldanniet 'vals' alarm dat de inwoners van Hawai opschrikte

Tulsi Gabbard omschrijft het gebeuren en geeft enige kritiek (scroll eerst naar beneden):

Tulsi Gabbard
?Verified account @TulsiGabbard
15h15 hours ago

The people of Hawai?i should never have had to go through this. The people of America should not be faced with this threat right now. We need peace - not political bickering. We have to talk to North Korea and find a peaceful path to get rid of this nuclear threat.
275 replies 436 retweets 1,450 likes
Show this thread
Tulsi Gabbard
15h15 hours ago

Donald Trump is taking too long. Now is not the time for posturing. He must take this threat seriously and begin direct talks with North Korea, without preconditions, to de-escalate and denuclearize the Korean peninsula. There is no time to waste.
299 replies 251 retweets 879 likes
Show this thread
Tulsi Gabbard
15h15 hours ago

Our leaders have failed us for decades, refused to take this threat seriously and prevent a nuclear North Korea, and the people of Hawai?i are now paying the price.
81 replies 110 retweets 469 likes
Show this thread
Tulsi Gabbard
15h15 hours ago

Everyone in American needs to understand that if you had to go through this, you would be as angry as I am - I have been talking about the seriousness of this threat for years.
33 replies 114 retweets 504 likes
Show this thread
Tulsi Gabbard
15h15 hours ago

The people of Hawai?i experienced that in 15 minutes they and their families are going to be dead. Gone. That's what they just went through.

27 replies 171 retweets 417 likes
Show this thread
Tulsi Gabbard
15h15 hours ago

Over a million of Hawaii's people were faced with the immediate reality of having 15 minutes to find a place to "take shelter," wondering where do I go? What shelter is going to protect me & my family from a nuclear bomb?! But there’s nowhere to go, nowhere to hide.
30 replies 178 retweets 437 likes
Show this thread
Tulsi Gabbard
15h15 hours ago

The people of Hawai?i just got a sense of the stark reality of what a nuclear strike on Hawai?i would be. Cell phones all across Hawai?i got a message saying a ballistic missile is incoming, take shelter.
89 replies 383 retweets 914 likes
Show this thread
Tulsi Gabbard Retweeted
Hawaii EMA
?Verified account @Hawaii_EMA
19h19 hours ago

NO missile threat to Hawaii.

Bijgevoegde afbeelding(e)
Bestandstype: jpg tulsihawai.jpg‎ (192,0 KB, 52x gelezen)
HIER

Laatst gewijzigd door zonbron : 14 januari 2018 om 14:18.
zonbron is offline   Met citaat antwoorden