Los bericht bekijken
Oud 24 april 2018, 16:49   #17412
Het Oosten
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Het Oosten's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door praha Bekijk bericht
..die twee lijken langs geen kanten op elkaar alleen hebben ze 'bij toeval' dezelfde menselijke eigenschappen & trekjes ... erg origineel allemaal
En waarom noemde men de EBE nu eigenlijk 'J-Rod'?

Linda Moulton Howe:

"When I first heard Bill Uhouse, a retired mechanical engineer from Las Vegas, tell his story of having been involved in reverse engineering alien technology at certain government facilities, I was both amused and bemused. I was amused because he indicated that the big boss of the project was an extraterrestrial biological entity that he knew as J-Rod who was supposed to have arrived on earth in 1953. According to another source called BJ discussed further in this article, the " J"and "Rod" were derived from early attempts to establish communication between the extraterrestrial biological entity, EBE, and U. S. scientists privy to EBE contact. Since the release of the MJ-12 Eisenhower Briefing Document in the early 1980s, the term EBE has come into popular use to designate diminutive, grey-colored humanoids associated with crashed saucers. Another variant spelling is Eben used by physicist Paul Bennewitz and others. Some implied that Ebens also were a class of EBEs with certain distinct physical characteristics and were said to be working with our military scientists and engineers on various projects. According to BJ, no language interface with the EBE existed in 1953, so a series of symbols were shown to test his reactions. Some symbols looked like letters and others were geometric shapes. The first symbol the EBEN pointed to looked like a "J." The other was an "inertial-bar" that looked like a rod. So, humans called the Eben "J-Rod." I was bemused because I wondered why he was disclosing information concerning a highly classified operation and was also skeptical about another "insider" with tales about Area 51 and S-4."

Crash in Kingman Arizona 1953.
Kingman, Arizona 1953.
"Engineer Bill Uhouse claims there was a crash of an Eben aerial craft near Kingman, Arizona in 1953 and that four entities survived. That would have been six years after the more famous Roswell crashes and retrievals of "interplanetary craft of unknown origin." In Kingman, according to Uhouse, two disabled Ebens and two more that were in good condition were retrieved by U. S.government units specially trained for retrieval missions. The two non-humans in good condition were allowed to re-enter the craft and the disabled entities were taken to an unspecified medical facility. He also states that a recovery crew that entered the craft to inspect it came down with a mysterious sickness. The craft was then loaded aboard a trailer and hauled off to the Nevada Test Site north of Las Vegas. Bill Uhouse claims that the events at Kingman eventually resulted in the project which employed him to design and construct a flight simulator that our airmen could use to learn how to fly a saucer. Bill claims that he met one of the aliens who apparently supervised this project and was known as J-Rod . Bill says he worked both at Los Alamos and Area 51. Bill tells a fascinating story and it would have remained just a story until I read about a document that purported to be a technical paper on tissue samples taken from an EBE known as AQ-J-ROD. BJ says the "AQ" signifies Project Aquarius under the Majestic-12 group created by U. S. President Harry S. Truman in 1947 and assigned to research the crashed disc and non-human bodies that had descended upon the United States in the 1940's. "

Laatst gewijzigd door Het Oosten : 24 april 2018 om 17:02.
Het Oosten is offline   Met citaat antwoorden