Discussie: De EV-concurrentie
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 15 juli 2019, 06:24   #813
dpg
Banneling

Standaard

Citaat:
Team,

In January, we announced an alliance with Volkswagen to jointly produce commercial vehicles and medium pickups in key global markets. This collaboration will help us boost our competitiveness and better serve customers in an era of rapid change in the industry.

I’m pleased to share with you today that we are expanding this alliance to include electric vehicles, and collaborating on autonomous vehicle technology in the U.S. and Europe. These agreements are about more than simply incrementally improving our business – they are about making a strategic leap ahead in the future technologies that will define our industry.

I invite you to watch this video to learn more about the news from Jim Farley, Joe Hinrichs and myself. You can read the news release here for more details.

At 8 a.m. EDT, Volkswagen CEO Dr. Herbert Diess and I, along with Bryan Salesky from Argo AI, will be holding a joint news conference in New York City to discuss our expansion. You are invited to tune into @FordOnline to watch the news conference live or on replay later today.

Thank you for all you do for Ford every day.

Jim
VW krijgt samenwerking rond commerciele wagens van Ford + nieuwe generatie diesel motoren,daarnaast geeft Ford hen toegang tot autonoom rijden en AI in een JV.
VW geeft Ford samenwerking rond de betaalbare electrische wagens.
dpg is offline   Met citaat antwoorden