Los bericht bekijken
Oud 17 augustus 2006, 18:08   #1
exodus
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

exodus's schermafbeelding

Standaard Gelooft u in de NWO?

Even een peiling om te zien hoe de gewichten op dit forum liggen. Met de NWO bedoel ik in deze poll de kern NWO-gedachte: dat een kleine machtige groep achter de schermen conflichten creert en aan een wereldregering werkt, en dat supranationale constructies zoals de U.N hun werk zijn, bedoeld als voorloper van een wereldregering.

Hieronder enkele quotes van bekende personen die deze gedachte illusteren:

Citaat:
"...the resolutions aim at a fundamental alteration of the United Charter, with a view to an eventual transformation of the United Nations into a WORLD GOVERNMENT." -- Albert Einstein

-----

"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day". -- Theodore Roosevelt

-----

The warning of Theodore Roosevelt has much timeliness today, for the real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self-created screen. It seizes in its long and powerful tentacles our executive officers, our legislative bodies, our schools, our courts, our newspapers, and EVERY agency created for the public protection. It squirms in the jaws of darkness and thus is the better able to clutch the reins of government, secure enactment of the legislation favorable to corrupt business, violate the law with impunity, smother the press and reach into the courts.

To depart from mere generalizations, let me say that AT THE HEAD of this octopus are the Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as the INTERNATIONAL bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control BOTH parties, write political platforms, make cats paws of party leaders, use the leading men of private organizations, and resort to every device to place in nomination for high public office only such candidates as will be amenable to the dictates of corrupt big business. They connive at CENTRALIZATION of government on the theory that a small group of hand-picked, privately controlled individuals in power can be more easily handled than a larger group among whom there will most likely be men sincerely interested in public welfare.

These international bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of newspapers and magazines in this country. They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government." -- John Hylan new york city major 1922

-----

"...the dawn of a new age, a secular society on a planetary scale, we begin with humans not God, nature NOT deity, a system of world law and a WORLD ORDER based upon transnational federal government, THE TRUE REVOLUTION IS OCCURRING." -- Human manifesto II

-----

"I'll bet that within the next hundred years nationhood as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. No matter how permanent and even sacred they may seem at any time, in fact they are all artificial and temporary. But it has taken the events in our wondrous and terrible century to CLINCH THE CASE FOR WORLD GOVERNMENT." -- Strobe Talbot , CFR director

-----

Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfil the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations. George H.W. Bush

Laatst gewijzigd door exodus : 17 augustus 2006 om 18:12.
exodus is offline   Met citaat antwoorden