Los bericht bekijken
Oud 7 november 2007, 11:30   #6
exodus
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

exodus's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Firestone Bekijk bericht
Neen, het past echter wel in jouw fantasiewereld, en daarom wil jij in deze roddel geloven.
Ik wil niet geloven , ik zeg gewoon dat het kan en het is meer dan een roddel dat zomaar uit iemands mond ontsproten is. Hitler heeft trouwens steun gekregen van de internationale bankiers gelieerd aan Rotshild. De Rotshilds hebben alleszinds de geldstroom naar Hitler niets in de weg gelegd.

Citaat:
The very heart of Hitler's war machine was the chemical giant, I.G. Farben, which had an American arm that was controlled by the Rothschilds through their lackeys, the Warburgs. Paul Warburg, who manipulated into existence the privately-owned "central bank" of America, the Federal Reserve, in 1913, was on the board of American I.G. Indeed Hitler's I.G. Farben, which ran the slave labour camp at Auschwitz, was, in reality, a division of Standard Oil, officially owned by the Rockefellers, but in truth the Rockefeller empire was funded into existence by the Rothschilds. See And The Truth Shall Set You Free and The Biggest Secret for the detailed background of this and other aspects of this story. The Rothschilds also owned the German news agencies during both World Wars and thus controlled the flow of "information" to Germans and the outside world. Incidentally, when Allied troops entered Germany they found that the I.G. Farben factories, the very core of Hitler's war operation, had not been hit by the mass bombing and neither had Ford factories - another Illuminati supporter of Hitler. Other factories nearby had been demolished by bombing raids.