Los bericht bekijken
Oud 10 juni 2019, 12:43   #21
parcifal
Banneling

parcifal's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door patrickve Bekijk bericht
In deze serie is alles wat klopt met de feiten eigenlijk oninteressant, en is de boodschap die moet meegedragen worden, gebaseerd op zware vervormingen van de realiteit. En wat wilde hij aankaarten ?
Dat is niet waar he, veruit de meeste feiten in de serie kloppen gewoon, zoals bvb. de verdelging van de huisdieren in de exclusion zone : dat is historisch acuraat, net zoals de acties van de likvidators die de grafietblokken van het dak moesten opruimen en elk 90 seconden kregen daarvoor.
En zoveel meer.

Oekraieners uit Pripyat zelf en de omgeving van Chernobyl zijn net laaiend enthousiast.
Gebaseerd op wat ik zelf zag in het Chernobyl Museum in Kiev een paar jaar geleden is de authenticiteit inderdaad bijzonder groot.

Kijk naar de user reviews op :
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7366338...ws?ref_=tt_urv

Citaat:
I was born in Pripyat. I was four years old when the accident happened. Watching it is more horrifying than living through it. We didn't know what we were dealing with. It's not like a hurricane or an earthquake that takes you by surprise and causes massive destruction. Here everything looked normal, that day was just like any other day and yet you were told to abandon everything and just leave. The immediate casualties of the accident were not huge, but it had an enormous impact on lives of hundreds of thousands of people. I often think what my life would be like if this didn't happen.

This mini series is a masterpiece, perfect in every way. Some people are complaining here that the actors don't speak Russian. I'm a native speaker of Russian and Ukrainian, I don't want the actors to speak Russian. You get so consumed by this show you stop noticing what language they speak.

It's not a documentary, so not each and every detail is accurate, yet I would still call it authentic. The creators got the important stuff right... Both of my parents worked at Chernobyl plant, I grew up hearing stories and versions of what happened. I think this show is the best depiction of the Chernobyl disaster and the stories of its victims. This show is to remind all of us of the cost of lies.
Citaat:
My husband grew up near Kyiv and his father drove one of the buses that evacuated the civilians from Pripyat. I have heard his stories of the disaster; the people's concerns, fears and sacrifices. We watch this together and he is amazed at it's authenticity. The set detail, the way the Soviet regime hierarchy functioned, the denial and secrecy surrounding the disaster. He tried (as he usually does when watching a Western production based in or about that part of the world) to find errors or inconsistencies but has not been able to - yet.

Laatst gewijzigd door parcifal : 10 juni 2019 om 12:45.
parcifal is offline   Met citaat antwoorden