Politics.be Registreren kan je hier.
Problemen met registreren of reageren op de berichten?
Een verloren wachtwoord?
Gelieve een mail te zenden naar [email protected] met vermelding van je gebruikersnaam.

Ga terug   Politics.be > Themafora > Mobiliteit & verkeersveiligheid
Registreer FAQForumreglement Ledenlijst

Mobiliteit & verkeersveiligheid Een nieuw themaforum!

Antwoord

Discussietools
Oud 3 januari 2020, 09:48   #41
Micele
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Micele's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Standaard Autopilot van Tesla mod 3 beter dan het duurste rij-assistentsysteem van BMW, Driver Assistance Professional Package (getest in BMW M850i) . Video:
Citaat:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title

SELF-DRIVING TEST: Tesla Model 3 vs $300,000 BMW M850i Grand Coupe

Ash Davies on Cars
6730 Abonnenten

Tesla's autopilot technology is extraordinary, but what are other manufacturers doing? To find out, I've organised a face-off in self-driving and autopilot technology between the cheapest Tesla Model 3 (the single motor without any autopilot upgrades) and the most expensive BMW money can buy, the M850i Grand Coupe.

The test involves a daily drive on a freeway, in peak hour traffic, to see the autonomous and cruise control capabilities of each car. One car clearly beats the other, but which would you choose?
ook via
Citaat:
https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-vs-b...-battle-video/

Tesla's free Autopilot battles BMW's best driver-assist tech in head-to-head test
En de autopilot-software van bestaande Tesla's wordt nog verder OTA geoptimaliseerd.

Laatst gewijzigd door Micele : 3 januari 2020 om 09:54.
Micele is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 18 augustus 2020, 18:29   #42
Micele
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Micele's schermafbeelding

Standaard

De draadtitel heeft toch wat waarheid.

Elon Musk zegt dat binnen 10 weken de software voor FSD een grote sprong gaat maken. Gelimiteerde release kan dan volgen.

Elon test het namelijk zelf uit in de praktijk.

Citaat:
https://electrek.co/2020/08/14/elon-...p-new-rewrite/

Elon Musk: Tesla Full Self-Driving is going to have ‘quantum leap’ w/ new rewrite, coming in ‘6 to 10 weeks’

Fred Lambert - Aug. 14th 2020

Elon Musk says Tesla’s Autopilot/Full Self-Driving (FSD) rewrite is going to result in “quantum leap” improvements, and the rewrite is going to be pushed to the fleet in the coming “six to 10 weeks.”

As we recently reported, Tesla is going through “a significant foundational rewrite in the Tesla Autopilot.” As part of the rewrite, CEO Elon Musk says that the “neural net is absorbing more and more of the problem.”

It will also include a more in-depth labeling system.

Now, Musk has commented again on the Autopilot/FSD rewrite.

The CEO claim that it will result in a “quantum leap”:

“The FSD improvement will come as a quantum leap, because it’s a fundamental architectural rewrite, not an incremental tweak. I drive the bleeding edge alpha build in my car personally. Almost at zero interventions between home & work. Limited public release in 6 to 10 weeks.”

Last month, the CEO said that the Autopilot update is two to four months away, and it will help Tesla deploy more functionalities a lot faster.

Therefore, the timeline is slipping by a few weeks.

“Limited release” generally means that Tesla is going to push the update to “Early Access” owners first who test an advanced beta version of some new features and give feedback before Tesla pushes it to the wider fleet.

It’s also the second time that Musk mentioned testing the alpha build of the Autopilot rewrite in his own personal Tesla car.

During Tesla’s Q2 earnings, the CEO said that he was going from his home to work “with no interventions”:

So I personally tested the latest alpha build of full self-driving software when I drive my car and it is really I think profoundly better than people realize. It’s like amazing. So it’s almost getting to the point where I can go from my house to work with no interventions, despite going through construction and widely varying situations. So this is why I am very confident about full self-driving functionality being complete by the end of this year, is because I’m literally driving it.

Musk’s personal Model S was spotted last month, and it also features a prototype color.

Last year, Musk announced Tesla’s plan to deploy 1 million “Robotaxi” vehicles for a self-driving ride-sharing network by the end of 2020.

This new update is critical to Tesla achieving that goal, which Musk insists is still achievable.

Laatst gewijzigd door Micele : 18 augustus 2020 om 18:32.
Micele is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Antwoord

Regels voor berichten
Je mag niet nieuwe discussies starten
Je mag niet reageren op berichten
Je mag niet bijlagen versturen
Je mag niet jouw berichten bewerken

vB-code is Aan
Smileys zijn Aan
[IMG]-code is Aan
HTML-code is Uit
Forumnavigatie

Alle tijden zijn GMT +1. Het is nu 04:33.

Forumsoftware: vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2002 - 2020, Politics.be