Politics.be Registreren kan je hier.
Problemen met registreren of reageren op de berichten?
Een verloren wachtwoord?
Gelieve een mail te zenden naar [email protected] met vermelding van je gebruikersnaam.

Ga terug   Politics.be > Themafora > Milieu
Registreer FAQForumreglement Ledenlijst Markeer forums als gelezen

Milieu Hier kunnen alle discussies woden gevoerd over milieu, kernenergie, klimaatswijziging, ....

Antwoord

Discussietools
Oud 16 maart 2018, 19:45   #1
heswat
Vreemdeling

Standaard Ik Heb Zelf Climate&energy Oplossingen Verzonnen, Ik Wil Iedereen Informeren

Hallo,

Ik maak theoretische oplossingen tegen onze problemen en opportuniteiten.

Kijk effe naar het volgende:

Climate and Energy Chapter

climate and energy
WILD LIST

2015/2016 mainly

We can handle climate change in nice ways, sure. But there is one thing I learned of the challenges what I did not answer yet here what is we also have to take the toxic particles out of the sky. But I came across some existing solutions after preventing in theory from it all to get in the sky. These are not here, their sense should get recognized, not just for being sense but now also because ‘Humanitarian’ solutions might be financially peanut to become reality.

I personally wish also some things of here become products/companies/licenses for charity.

This chapter its pieces are not dated, I gradually made them over a couple years of thinking.
Let’s see what I invented us in this chapter.

QUEST & TECH LEADS FOR ELECTRICAL, 100% FUMES NEUTRALISING GEARS FOR VEHICLES.

TO NEUTRALIZE/DESTROY THE FUMES WITHIN THE OIL BASED VEHICLES.

The technical part and much more nature.

Inventing.
It means cheap and quality and above all quiet easy to invent. This way we don't see the urgent challenge as something capitalistic neither something what needs decades, yet worthwhile doing profitably in the licensed free market.
Good thinking makes the path to Humanitarian common sense quite easy here on.

Tech leads I eventually made on my idea for 100% fumes neutralizing electrical filters:
Neutralizing/destructing the fumes seems easy.
It is good to propel the fumes and gasses to or thru hard-acid grid(s). This acid lead to destroy the fumes and gasses into destructed/neutralized form.
The hard-acid carriers are blown the dirt away off and re-enters the cycles as it rotates. The neutralized dirty collected like a “mini vacuum cleaner”.
But I’m totally not sure. ?

The whole neutralizer gets its fumes from the end of the exhaustion and is mounted beneath or behind the vehicle, for existing vehicles. Thus best rather flat and somehow well mountable.
It is not acid what can be such a license problematic, especially if the rights are shared to good companies what respect best care practice and licensing wise moralizing into reliability by proven theory of greater good.
The following tech leads are a way what should help constructors and inventors and the business world and the politics to think well packed with sparkles on the fumes , on, my career is making the public truly happy.
?
For any electricity based filter invention of this draft:

- The solutions must not decrease the engines their horsepower.
- Motorcycle solutions to look fancy.
- Governments must globally license quality efficient durable solutions with outmost care and excluding the installation of pseudo functional products.
Good enough is a serious standard of factors to minimalize maintenance and maximize durable functionality. And easy quality installation, such as attaching solutions etc. shock proof etc. material choices made and what not accepted. Compromising on factors is not the greater good.
People could get a solution product simply given logically or by choosing one of the licensed and associated one's as options.
- And solutions best have minimal or no maintenance requirements. As you noticed already some thinking work for here.

Now my idea for a new way of driving motor force. But I do not know if vacuum is powerful enough to drive a vehicle and machines.

'VACUME DINAMO BI WAY CYLINDERING PNEUMATICS'. It is for one or several vacuumed container(s) to suck cylinders, clicking from one on to the next cylinder(s) what make the cylinders move out forth and back, by passing onto maximum Vacuum proportions inward. Who knows what this one means to pneumatics and as competitor amongst energies.
The cylinders move both ways productively. Perhaps not for motor driving force but for electricity generating for electricity.
Inspired yet?

AND WHAT IS THE EFFECT OF 1st and 4th WORLD UNPOLUTING OIL BASED CARS?

FORREST PROSPERITY:
Now listen to this, the forests in possession of the deforesting companies, well they could get significantly more money paid for the forests than the wood is them worth. GHLFMM Fund and Bank*(Chapter) could pay this.
Well, it is in numbers able to buy the forests back for even double the wood is the deforestation companies’ worth. You’ll see.
The wood market to be replaced by a new abundant material I hope is a Fluid Fungus innovation. Fungus is already used for industrial packaging, it grows fast and when dried it becomes very hard and is very light. Well I hope fluid Fungus could provide us to fill forms fully. And so we could construct with it. It might be much cheaper than wood and provide a construction market boost and demand.
And fungi frontier could able us to grow large walls against expending deserts, cheap.
And your thoughts.

Fan's Tech Lead

Industrial pollution is easy to resolve with this lead.
It is a lead I also hold since years now, for a fan can blow fumes in a direction, so it is actually collectable in a very easy way. How difficult can it be to destroy/neutralize the fumes and gasses, so.? Furthermore a sort of fumes neutralizing “drying machine”…

FORREST FIRES
I have a lead;: It is to stop fire with air. Fire loves air, well, to perhaps blow air on it what it sucks but what in the same time ends its fire. Modified air add to.

And consider the following in your wildest humanitarian day dreams:;

QUEST:; CAN WE DEVELOP SANE SOLUTION TO ADD TO THE DIET OR SOMETHING TO IMPLANT FOR LIFE STOCKS TO MINIMALIZE OR NEUTRALISE THEIR GASSES?
Gasses containment to carry it out neutralized. Well, now some year later a Dutch company has invented a supplement for life stock. They said it minimizes gasses with 30%, increases growth and increases milk production.
So I seem a bit connected.

Now to limit traffic jams by here needs trucks driving by night but it doesn't happen yet. Also, for development countries in need for railroad infrastructure to be increased, to build a business one next to a social one.
I suggest to work with a logistic army in some tracks.
IN 2014 I WROTE:
SEA STREAMS POSSIBLE ELECTRICITY SOURCE?
I now a year later read on a news website about a way to use sea levels to generate 150thousand families with electricity for 150 years. Way to go. They also say the system exists already many decades. And there are several other developed solutions by now. Imagine the force of the sea’s., combined with anti-tsunami I explain myself about, later during this book.

NUCLEAR WASTE NEUTRALIZEMENT I WISH FOR:
Nuclear waste to be mingled with still hard as metal to stop it from being molecularly active? To still it.
I really hope this makes sense one day. I ADD 28/09/2017: I have a whole theory about the Atom I progressed recently, but I’ll start to mention the essence to neutralize –lead: A magnetism “spunsh” neutralizing magnetic metals, I believe atoms move because the centre is a metal what is + and minus magnets metal together in one metal. Like holding two magnets what push eachother away, well, I believe the Atom centre is made out of that sort of metal, bi polar magnetic metal sort.

THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS PROTECTING EARTH FROM ANYTHING FROM SPACE, AND I THINK I KNOW WITH THE LEAD, WE CAN:
I hope some proof I do belong to my righteous future where more than this surreal ordinary situation and environment I work from, especially the solo part is harsh. No assistant, not yet management, and only myself to talk to about what sometimes really needs a good talk I could do so much more.) Anyways, I bet Higgs parts innovations of the future could allow us to make anything go thru a Higgs shield, no matter what is approaching. Well, to surround the space at Earth with it and perhaps even to copy/have the weather as we know within. Sci-fi, I want us to focus on capturing and research the Higgs part. And a lead: Higgs to let thru by being visual anywhere visual but going –teleporting. I laid ones on my bed resting on peptides days series and suddenly saw or hallucinated a green Higgs part size light floating gently for about 50cm far and about 40cm above my bed next to me, well, it is since this experience I started gradually instinctively and gradually more aware of Higgs potential I came to Earth protection major lead quest, but I also sensed it had a coexistential realistic humanitarian consciousness about how rare and self-protected Higgs know they are, somehow.. anyways I realized that bed moment Higgs are probably functionally only significantly useful to life on Earth in large vast compact filling proportions that seems only obtainable by attraction or creation, what I now today 27/09/2016 think potentials of gasses conditions factors what simply are perfectly, full of Higgs and so form a material physics functional industrial teleportation mastering life and Earth wishes for eternal universal survival rather than the absence of this mastering as in to be wiped away by Nova stars explosions etc. some quite not and just not eternal future with never an exploding sun and nova stars wipe out. Attract, and also yes, to keep attempting the chances of materialized captured/fixated that so close Higgs by the colliding method. Each’s own Higgs part theoretic knowledge and presumptions and experiences, I, I thus consider Higgs as friends and dear beloved Humanitarian creatures with no reason of declaring this non-sense, and I also think Higgs are life’s/will what only socialize with real existentially serious co-existentially challenged humans experiencing life and death and suffering and good life and security as people whom understand how critically suffering and harming must stop and is incomprehensible culture shock for ‘real’ people whom need and want to stop harm and whom their careers are in the humanitarian purpose of good-ness life by and for all life and Earth.

DO CERTAIN METALS HAVE THE ESSENCE TO BE USED TO CREATE ELECTRICITY? Short tech reflection
When holding certain metal to sensitive teeth it feels so vibrant and painful, as in powerful.
Well, I wondered yesterday if metal+fluid can be innovated with so metal actually is perhaps a great source of irritation by peanuts of it.

FOR ELECTRIC CARS TO BE OBLIDGED TO RECHARCHE ON AN GREEN ENERGY (CONTRACT)
Simple, green energy. Here in Belgium I did a test online for what the cheapest was for my home energy, and guess what, green energy was the cheapest. ? You might as well.

PREVENTION OF EARTHQUAKE DISASTERS –QUEST/LEAD
Earthquakes ground layer pressure lines to somehow be encircled precisely with a sort of large tunnel alike scale of dimming zone what stops Earthquakes to impact ground?
In any case, this Nobel quest with challenges yet rewarding aim to develop how to build/prevent Earthquakes to have wide shake result, rather how the Earthquakes are limited in effect by some sort of buffer solution?
Difficult and to theoretically attempt/engineer how this neutralisement aim can become reality on large International scale at material industrial cost as new expertise invention. Well, it makes it realistic and of efficient/effective fulfillment by knowing all and any best options and Humanitarian sense proportion and minimalize financial costs is often also a good way to sensibilize on cool.
Another thing I paste here on 04/09/2016: For all houses what under Earthquake brake lines to be reinforced somehow brilliantly possible as brilliantly cheap and brilliantly pike of exercise. To all be safe, ‘then.
I ADD on 28/09/2017: For babies must be sitting and sleeping on Earthquake secure heights&anti wounding chairs and beds, innovate.

FIRE FIGHTING BY MINGLING OXYGENE WITH SOME SOAP ALIKE
I double tell you my idea to stop fire with air, but mingled air what puts out just when fire fuses itself with air –not-with some soap alike efficient mingled –conditioned air.
Fire loves oxygen and air, well this is a chance to get in it to stop it.

AND ABOUT NUCLEAR WEAPONS
I have thought a bit and after it seemed very complex I had no idea for how to actually undo all from their nuclear weapons and other mass destruction weapons, I suddenly realized an easy math sense. For a large objective nuclear representatives officials institution of the undo, all nations to for instance agree 100% weapons we can and together, per week, under serious watch and timed, all countries simultaneously to dismantle 100% as possible, the next week a(t)gain 100%, etc. The unexplosive nuclear substance After all are undone from them weapons special cross regional global detection innovations of any explosives materials known/inputted by the way.
For all our interests, let us expect the solution. And me, and my future team to pursue this quest relentlessly for our Global wellbeing relief everywhere, and there will be none. To close all nuclear stations and to just like my idea to perfect the Iran nuclear deal, to have just what needed for medical and scientific purposes but these operated by an objective Universal institution so the radioactive stuff are made on rational orders of specific applications and moralizingly Universally official provide each nation with what they need but impossibly more or too much nor the wrong stuff. And I add now few weeks later to finalize this piece by me to us here, I hereby launch the general scientific quests to find all required alternatives to radioactive applications to my sci-fi now sollutions of this document..

And there is some mag on hold how to license the warfare abilities of all hereby imaginable in danger reduced international armed balance and status quo. In this book also the quest tip to try to make alternatives to any use of radioactive things, and that not needing it is sense talent.

ANTI-TSUNAMI
I dream since some years about a grid-curtain alike structure what protect land from any Tsunami’s. In longer extending structures can perhaps dim the largest waves fading into neutral.

12/09/2016
PERHAPS A REVOLUTIONARY BIOGAS/ENERGY LEAD HARDROTTING

I thought proportionally very interested is that something rotting gives a lot of gas/smell but rots away quiet slowly just over days, right. Well, this piece is that I just thought what if a rotting chem.based material hard non-or almost non -decay composition what delivers a rotting alike gas as in smells and rots but what does not rots/smells away as to not decay but lasting effect of rotting but not rotting away but rotting in certain elements conditions.. If a hard chem based material can be invented what releases a rotting bio gas quite like wet clothing staying wet in the clothing starts to smell, well, if rotting on the outside on outdoor/4seazons/night day temperature and inner water factors I think if something can deliver bio gas closed circle durable release enough to use its imaginable bio gas to for instance non electricity source depending light bulbs quest in my book to actually use the existing technical system a gas for lighters is put in and it transforms the gas into electricity to recherché mobile phone on the go.... But then the light for the 3th world non grid areas can benefit light in the evenings nights and mornings without needing electricity source nor expensive situations really, what can gas alike rotting smell cost to something what basically is in a conserved rotting state, where on lights and other electricity gear to be potentially provided by this.. Thus, the material has a rotting outline but instead of rotting away the quest material&condition is in a rotting state what but is simply always rotting without decay and without more or less rotting but like a non-transformative non evolving stable constant same rotting state.
I don’t know but I got a good feeling about this.

COMON SENSE GREEN ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURES FOR ALL COUNTRIES (AND ISLANDS)
The GHLFMM Chapter holds the potential new financial means what I apply few ideas at the end of the project Chapter. Well, it is potentially a very powerful exclusive financial ‘Humanitarian’ Bank what can make money and implemented if it does not create problems... Well, it seems perfectly harmless to me for the world for GHLFMM-Bank ones developed and working out to define best sense green energy decisions (it spends only as wise as possible) and finance it in its ultra-license/licensing and moralizing detail Bank culture. You’ll understand when you have read the GHLFMM Chapter a bit below from here.
If you ask me, green energy for all countries, is a practical detail and I presume we can consider it done?
Enjoy!

Oh and Quest to just invent a cable what self-electric state. But safe as in if cut or so it cannot harm but yes indeed will give enough?

06/10/2016
QUEST: For science to start Researching and even developing a way what layer over the ice caps what guarantees all ice underneath stays frozen. It is far out but I am hopeful some sort of broadcast thru it or some sort of fluid what downward a strong Freezing Trans Ice someway what at least gets to the bottom as in thru the caps... we need some transthru-ice medium with effect for ice to stay on well frozen temperature.
Far out but not too dumb to relentlessly pursue this sort of freezing into its deepest, as the sooner better than expectations of too late.
Good luck on all.

06/10/2016
QUEST: HOW TO PERUSE AND SAVE ALL ANIMALS FROM AGRECULTURE FORREST PLANNED TO BE CUT
Agriculture/farming companies whom need to expend or start where there is forest with wildlife,
for volunteer organizations to offer/be available to undo the forest of its animals by expert volunteer large groups if just given time days/km²... To figure out how to get high trees animal staying high how to get them down self safely etc. how to get wild large apes out of the middle of the land, and smaller residents etc. But if the field gets confident to be able to provide such service at best for free and thus self-financed, and to convince companies planning on cutting forest to become responsible farmers in nature so it becomes a common practice to order first perusement and animals savings.

Nice give us a call a month before cutting the planned forest, best natural farmers...

Good luck.

09/10/2016 QUEST
ENERGY DISTRORTION/NEUTRALIZEMENT OF GRAVITY PRESENCE, COATING WISE

Thus, if an energy field can keep gravity out and you can surround something with it safely and sanely, well, floating still and movable. ??

18/01/2018
I have been thinking about the insane situation allot most people lif in homes what habe no lightning conductors, lightening rots. Well, here by, each home will be secured by one. When is the question but sure, yes, quite sure in no time.

Laatst gewijzigd door heswat : 16 maart 2018 om 19:50. Reden: Woord verkeerd
heswat is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 16 maart 2018, 22:13   #2
heswat
Vreemdeling

Standaard Ik hoop hieronder en in mijn mailbox veel reacties op de nieuwe oplossingen hieronder

PS1: Ik hoop dat er veel reacties worden geschreven/gepost hieronder mijn post met mijn theoretische Klimaat&Energie oplossingen, want echt.. de oplossingen in mijn post zijn het van het en kunnen veel van onze klimaat&energie problemen oplossen in no time. Het zijn opensource theoretische oplossingen en opportuniteiten dat ik nu moet zien onder de aandacht te krijgen omdat de oplossingen dat hier dat ik ons heb verzonnen zijn het van het en zo mild voor ons en onze leiders en elk land en burgers wereldwijd.

Ik hoop op genoeg aandacht hier in politics.be want ik ben namelijk niet met succes voorbij de inkomende mails selectie van Mr.Dutrois van het kabinet van onze Eerste Minister geraakt, hij heeft mijn oploss(en)ingen gewoon links laten liggen, dat ik een advokaat zoek om een officieel onderzoek aan te vragen aan een rechtbank om het negeren van mijn mail+oplossingen en dus hoog verzuim van ontoerekeningsvatbare aard. Dus ik hoop dat wij hier wel de hierboven post inhoud willen lezen en er wel actie door ondernemen.

Shit man, zo cool! Terwijl we Globaal/lokaal hopeloos verloren waren op vlak van Klimaat&Energie hee, tot de theoretische revolutionaire oplossingen hierboven van mij! Mijn oplossingen moeten algemeen technisch/wetenschappelijk onderwerp worden van iedereen dat om het Klimaat&Energie geeft en van het probleem af wil en het geluk van de echte opportuniteiten op zak.

groetjes en laat AUB van U horen hier in het forum en er buiten..
It's all yours
heswat is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 17 maart 2018, 06:30   #3
Eduard Khil
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Eduard Khil's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Tl,dr

Eduard Khil is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 17 maart 2018, 12:21   #4
Wapper
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

Wapper's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door heswat Bekijk bericht
18/01/2018
lightening rots.
Deze vond ik de beste!
Wapper is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Antwoord

Discussietools

Regels voor berichten
Je mag niet nieuwe discussies starten
Je mag niet reageren op berichten
Je mag niet bijlagen versturen
Je mag niet jouw berichten bewerken

vB-code is Aan
Smileys zijn Aan
[IMG]-code is Aan
HTML-code is Uit
Forumnavigatie

Alle tijden zijn GMT +1. Het is nu 03:07.

Forumsoftware: vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2002 - 2020, Politics.be