Politics.be Registreren kan je hier.
Problemen met registreren of reageren op de berichten?
Een verloren wachtwoord?
Gelieve een mail te zenden naar [email protected] met vermelding van je gebruikersnaam.

Ga terug   Politics.be > Algemeen > Buitenland
Registreer FAQForumreglement Ledenlijst Markeer forums als gelezen

Buitenland Internationale onderwerpen, de politiek van de Europese lidstaten, over de werking van Europa, Europese instellingen, ... politieke en maatschappelijke discussies.

Antwoord

Discussietools
Oud 11 november 2016, 13:32   #441
Dadeemelee
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Dadeemelee's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door zonbron Bekijk bericht
Lees zijn boek.
Liever niet als ik de commentaren lees:

https://www.amazon.com/Great-Again-H...sap_bc?ie=UTF8
Citaat:
1.0 out of 5 starsI was more confused after I read it
ByAnd I Quoteon October 8, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition
This book is very contradictory. One chapter, he is for one population, the next, he says they are the biggest problem. He is for education, but wants to cut its spending. He also needs to fact check before writing statements. I would say about 80% of what he says in here is false, but if you don't look it up to verify, you will not know the difference. This was written solely for votes.

He stated that Hillary was smart and would make a great president in interviews, but then he says she is basically a criminal. He states how wonderful he is for business, but he has filed for bankruptcy three times and still has money? Because he doesn't pay taxes, and outsources his company products even though he is against this practice.

I found this to be a waste of time. It was not helpful in getting to know what he would actually do. He mostly mentioned how everyone is against him because he is amazing. I wasn't impressed. He should not have published this, but everyone seemed to come out with a book this year. It was probably to make money off of the masses and they achieved their goal. I'm just glad someone gave this to me and I didn't spend any money on any of the candidates' books. I would pass or add this to a wishlist so you don't waste your own money and be disappointed.
Comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsHorrible and epic fail in a book
ByAdam M. Donaldsonon July 24, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Donald Trumps book was not impressive on how to supposedly save a "crippled America." I give the book 0/5 stars:

(1) frequently talks about how China is an enemy of the US (not exactly good foreign policy as a potential candidate especially due to Chinese investment in the US); but says it is an enemy for destroying American industries and taking American jobs. Valid points except for the fact that he while attacking rival or other corporations such as Apple etc. for outsourcing production openly admits he himself outsources production to China therefore calling into question his own business practices... This wouldn't be much of an issue if he wasn't blaming other corporate leaders for the same thing he's doing. But as the Donald states he is held to different rules because he is doing what is best for his employees and customers... Yet he then continues to bash companies such as Macy's, NBC, Comcast, ESPN, NASCAR, etc. for doing what was in the best interests of their employees and stock holders by severing ties due to his own self produced racist comments. Double standard number one of Mr. Trump.

(2) He claims that until new alternative or green technologies are developed that American must continue to drill for oil at home. I agree with this concept except at the beginning of the chapter he calls for a cease in funding to any alternative or green energy technology... Which basically means he intends to do his best to sabotage any development in those areas. One of many lies documented by myself throughout the book.

(3) solution for healthcare issues is the usual republican held line of repealing Obama care as it is known while offering no concrete details on how to better the healthcare system afterwards other then his analysis of competition in the health insurance markets (again another staple republican approach). Wouldn't be an issue this approach had not already been in practice for decades and been shown to be a complete failure... So again no solution for health care issues, or even a plan.

(4) consistently talks about his golf courses and buildings as if this has anything to do with being president, but then again it was a part of the ego mania I detected as I read the book and found these lines and ones about how rich he is and how great he is interspersed in every single chapter no matter the topic.

(5) claims it doesn't matter if he releases details of his plans staying: "I hope people understand that moving America forward is more important then the wonky details of a grand plan." Well moving America forward does actually need plans and details mr trump which throughout the entire book was found to be incredibly lacking in.

(6) says that religious freedom is a right that should never be threatened while speaking of how Christian he is... Of course trying to speak to evangelical voters at the base of the Republican Party; but this is found to contradict his comments about Muslims in the media and at rallies where he calls for restrictions in this communities religious freedoms under the guise of security. So I guess he is for religious freedom if your anybody but a Muslim... Another lie he said in his book.

(7) passionately defend the rights of gun owners and the 2nd amendment which I commend and agree with, yet he frames as the following: "whenever someone commits a crime with a gun you know who gets blamed, innocent and legal law abiding gun owners who are called to apologize." Very true mr. Trump, but then this is paradoxical because everytime a Muslim commits a terrorist attack you blame all Muslims and demand all Muslims apologize for the actions of someone they didn't even know... So double standard 2 of many.

(8) says the press and it's right to criticize the government, and business is a fundamental right that must not be attacked in any way for that is what makes America great... Yet he has attacked the ability of the press to freely report about him by revoking credentials of any news agency he has found to be to critical... Lie number 2 of many in the book.

(9) believes approach to China's leaders should be held like a business meeting and when Chinese leaders visit the US he would not hold any traditional state activities such as state dinners, or receptions at the White House, and actually believes this will lead to positive change in the relationship between China and the US? Shows he has no understanding of foreign policy, of the Chinese culture or establishment, or the type of drastic military, political, and economic fall out this type of action could have on America and its allies especially due to the amount of investment currently put into various American states.

(10) vaguely mentions his calling Mexicans rapists or him refusing to stand up against islamophobic remarks in his rallies etc. while saying it's not his responsibility. Once again showing he is not a president of the United States of America, but of the racist portion of the white United States.

(11) the only positive feedback I have of the book is chapter 16 where he actually does give details and specifics about changing the tax code, etc. and why he believes this would be positive for the country. But out of 17 chapters, to have only one with any actual credible details, I find the book as a whole lacking and therefore disappointing. If the book was meant to sway voters to his side then I would call it a complete failure.
16 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsI thought there might be some secret knowledge....
ByIndependent Voteron September 7, 2016
Format: Paperback
Horribly Dark vision of our America. Only Trump would think to charge you for a book full of Conspiracy Theories and Lies, was a good idea. You might as well watch Hannity the Clown Show. Sad he actually charges his supporters for this Fantasy Book. Trump is not nice, more so Greedy. Doesn't care his Supporters are Poor and Broke, at least that is the Lie they tell. I thought there might be some secret knowledge only available to people who pay for it but nope... Just like Trump University, total Fraud. Reads like it was written by Mother Russia herself.
MAKE TRUMP RICH AGAIN

I would recommend the following for a Positive Future:
Stronger Together: A Blueprint for America's Future
review image
2 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsDisorganized book
ByLeslieon October 31, 2016
The book is poorly written and disorganized. Even though he has a ghost writer do all of his writing, he seems to have had too much influence on this book because the ideas are illogical. He does not have any grasp of economics and seems not to understand history. He has made it clear that he was not a good student and mostly prefers brawling, so if he wrote a book about brawling perhaps he would be more coherent and compelling. As it is the book is sadly lacking.
Comment| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsDumb
BySean Anderson January 26, 2016
Format: Hardcover
This book is a joke. It is foremost a narcissistic biography on how great Donald Trump is (all his major achievements are included as an appendix). That's the bulk of the book. The rest of the book is about how bad things have gotten. Then there is a couple of phrases where Trump injects his "politics", that is, Trump's ideas on how to counter the bad things. These ideas are offered without any analysis or rationale at all. The only reason for why the ideas should be implemented is that Donald Trump is a businessman and politicians are politicians. Being a businessman has endowed upon Trump a special ability to see complex system problems and find easy solutions to them. Solutions like "build a wall" and "make other western countries pay us for our military presence". That's right, Trump actually wants countries like Germany, Poland and Korea to pay protection money to Uncle Sam. Disaster does not as a word fully cover the consequences of having this man elected president
review image
8 comments| 186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsAMERICAN IDIOT
ByJameson October 9, 2016
Format: Hardcover
This is part of the Trump University curriculum so it's clearly worthless. But since this man has done nothing to serve the greater good and has no public service experience I am appalled.that so many have been taken in by this con man. The song American Idiot came to mind as it seems so appropriate for the audience that will take to this sham material.
1 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsThe Manifesto of a Merchant of Death
ByRicardo Cobo Audryon June 19, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Chapter 4 of Foreign Policy contains the most idiotic, dangerous idea I have heard in my lifetime: America should sell wars.

I am not joking, not only he defends the idea of selling wars to the highest bidder, but actually using invasions to blackmail countries. His idea of USA is that it shouldn't be the World's cop, but its mercenary.
He talks as how the US military is the ultimate bargaining chip. After reading this book I would not be at all surprised if the US finds itself launching a nuclear attack on one or several countries in the first years of his administration.

I do encourage everyone to read this book, it is a trip inside a narcissistic sociopath that should never be allowed near the nuclear codes.
7 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsHe doesn't tell us how we too can avoid paying taxes like he did
ByJseanon October 4, 2016
This book is a loser, bigly.
He doesn't tell us how we too can avoid paying taxes like he did, he doesn't tell us how we can scam sales tax with expensive jewelry like he did.
He doesn't tell us how to get millions from inheritance from our fathers, like he did. He doesn't tell us how our dad can buy our business out of debt.
This person has no idea about politics, which he will admit, but unfortunately he also apparently had no idea how to succeed in business without daddy welfare, so what is his expertise?
If he had just taken the millions from his dad, invested in moderately risky mutual funds and banked a large percentage, he would be worth billions more than he is, but he couldn't and didn't
His ideas are only revolutionary to the uniformed idiot. His racism is bone deep and well documented.
This book is just a further extension of bad ideas by a garbage person.
Read something else instead, or stare into space.
5 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsSAD!
ByAndrew J. Larsonon July 27, 2016
Why is this no longer called "CRIPPLED AMERICA"? The original cover photo, I thought, succinctly and powerfully portrayed the #1 problem with our country in these troubled times. I give it one star for flip-flopping. SAD!
review image
3 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
1.0 out of 5 starsNot qualified for anything
ByShelly the Artiston July 29, 2016
This is a terrible, fantasy book that he didn't even write. I doubt he was in the room when it was written or even in a 100-mile radius. It is full of criticisms, and most of what he believes is good about America is tax breaks for himself. It's full of lies. Ultimately, it's all me, me me with Trump and that is what this book is about. It's a transparent attempt to appear "presidential" which he is incapable of doing. He's not very bright. This book is typical of the "AnnCoulter" type of book that contains lots of talking points and phrases but is meaningless and shallow and definitely not intellectual. We want our presidents to be smarter than this.
7 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
Yes
No
Report abuse
Dadeemelee is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 11 november 2016, 13:34   #442
Jan van den Berghe
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Jan van den Berghe's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door parcifal Bekijk bericht
Als hij nog maar 50% probeert te realiseren van wat hij gezegd heeft tijdens de campagne hebben we een probleem van episch formaat.

Maar blijkbaar ben jij selectief doof en blind als ik dat hier zo lees.
Misschien heb je nood aan een beetje huiswerk : bekijk en beluister eens een paar uur toespraken van de man met ogen en oren open.

Vreemd dat je willens nillens het zonlicht blijft ontkennen.
Wat is er gebeurd?
Woordenbrij zonder enige inhoud. Geen enkel argument. Gewoon wat gewauwel "Trump is slecht, heel slecht, superslechter". Verder dan dat komt het bij u niet.
Jan van den Berghe is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 11 november 2016, 13:34   #443
djimi
Secretaris-Generaal VN

djimi's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door subocaj Bekijk bericht
Denk je nu werkelijk dat het ook maar een linkse interesseert welke clown er in die slavendrijvers natie aan de macht is?

Mij interesseert het toch wel een beetje wie de leiding zal overnemen van die 'traditioneel' nogal genocidair ingestelde bende paranoïde megalomanen,

de "Jonge Turken" van de "Nieuwe Wereld".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etviGf1uWlg
djimi is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 11 november 2016, 13:37   #444
Gipsy
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

Standaard

Citaat:
ik beschouw mezelf niet als links. Oude vormen en gedachten.

Trump is een probleem voor de VS maar als er eenmaal kanker daar is, kan dat uitzaaien tot in Europa. Beter chemotherapie in een vroeg stadium dan afwachten is het motto.
Dus de "kanker" Trump er uit stralen en een Democraat in de plaats zetten. U zou niet misstaan in een goede ouderwetse dictatuur.
Men heeft Trump al verweten Hitler te zijn, een nazi, een fascist en nu kanker. Er zitten hier mooie "democraten" die niet kunnen omgaan met de uitslag van een democratische verkiezing.
Gipsy is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 11 november 2016, 13:38   #445
djoebidoebidoe
Gouverneur

Standaard

Citaat:
Als hij nog maar 50% probeert te realiseren van wat hij gezegd heeft tijdens de campagne hebben we een probleem van episch formaat.

Maar blijkbaar ben jij selectief doof en blind als ik dat hier zo lees.
Misschien heb je nood aan een beetje huiswerk : bekijk en beluister eens een paar uur toespraken van de man met ogen en oren open.

Vreemd dat je willens nillens het zonlicht blijft ontkennen.
Wat is er gebeurd?
Trump gaat abortus en homo-huwelijken verbieden. Voor sommigen is dat voldoende om vanaf nu oortjes en oogjes dicht te knijpen voor al de rest wat Trump nog van plan is. Hun jaar is geslaagd!
djoebidoebidoe is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 11 november 2016, 13:38   #446
Jan van den Berghe
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Gipsy Bekijk bericht
Dus de "kanker" Trump er uit stralen en een Democraat in de plaats zetten. U zou niet misstaan in een goede ouderwetse dictatuur.
Men heeft Trump al verweten Hitler te zijn, een nazi, een fascist en nu kanker. Er zitten hier mooie "democraten" die niet kunnen omgaan met de uitslag van een democratische verkiezing.
Links toont zich weer eens aan hun beste "democratische" zijde. Nog eventjes en ze roepen op tot het neerschieten van Trump.
Oud 11 november 2016, 13:39   #447
Eduard Khil
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Eduard Khil's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Dadeemelee Bekijk bericht
Liever niet als ik de commentaren lees:

https://www.amazon.com/Great-Again-H...sap_bc?ie=UTF8
tl;dr

time to make america great again

Eduard Khil is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 11 november 2016, 13:40   #448
Jan van den Berghe
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door djoebidoebidoe Bekijk bericht
Trump gaat abortus en homo-huwelijken verbieden. Voor sommigen is dat voldoende om vanaf nu oortjes en oogjes dicht te knijpen voor al de rest wat Trump nog van plan is. Hun jaar is geslaagd!
De abortuswetgeving wijzigen is geen beslissing die de president op zijn eentje kan doen. Daar zal trouwens heel wat wetgevend en parlementair werk aan vooraf moeten gaan. Met de republikeinse meerderheid op allerlei vlakken is er wel hoop dat er voor verandering wordt gegaan, opdat er een einde kan worden gemaakt aan die kindermoord.
Oud 11 november 2016, 13:44   #449
Gipsy

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door djoebidoebidoe Bekijk bericht
Het leven kan soms simpel zijn. Als je pro Trump bent zijt ge tegen abortus en tegen homohuwelijk.
Oud 11 november 2016, 13:46   #450
djimi
Secretaris-Generaal VN

djimi's schermafbeelding

Standaard

MAFIA

Make America Fuck It All

Oud 11 november 2016, 13:53   #451
Pericles
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Pericles's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door djimi Bekijk bericht
MAFIA

Make America Fuck It All

Ja maar djimi. Je hebt de linkse mafia en de rechtse mafia.
Een groot verschil.
Pericles is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 11 november 2016, 14:03   #452
djimi
Secretaris-Generaal VN

djimi's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Pericles Bekijk bericht
Ja maar djimi. Je hebt de linkse mafia en de rechtse mafia.
Een groot verschil.

Ik zie dat verschil niet, zulle.

Klootzakken zijn klootzakken;

de kleur van hunne plastrong heeft er nog nooit toe gedaan,
en dat zal ook in de toekomst niet veranderen.
Oud 11 november 2016, 14:20   #453
Pericles
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door djimi Bekijk bericht
Ik zie dat verschil niet, zulle.

Klootzakken zijn klootzakken;

de kleur van hunne plastrong heeft er nog nooit toe gedaan,
en dat zal ook in de toekomst niet veranderen.
Het is een visieze cirkel djimi.
Links komt aan de macht en haar vazallen vullen hun zakken en na een paar schandalen komt rechts aan de macht en haar vazallen vullen op hun beurt hun zakken.
Alleen t'pallieterke is te betrouwen want die worden zowel door links als door rechts vervolgd mocht er een komma verkeerd staan in hun blad.
Oud 11 november 2016, 14:23   #454
vlijmscherp
Secretaris-Generaal VN

vlijmscherp's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Trump zou eens dezelfde mensen aanduiden in zijn kabinet die hij maandenlang beschuldigd heeft van fraude enz...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/us...bc-region&_r=0
Oud 11 november 2016, 14:28   #455
Gipsy

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door vlijmscherp Bekijk bericht
Trump zou eens dezelfde mensen aanduiden in zijn kabinet die hij maandenlang beschuldigd heeft van fraude enz...

Er is geen andere keuze. Op amper 70 dagen moeten er 4.000 mensen aangesteld worden.
Oud 11 november 2016, 14:29   #456
DucDEnghien

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door vlijmscherp Bekijk bericht

Lijkt me logisch. Trump maakt integraal deel uit van het financieel establishment, die mensen ook, het is normaal dat ze samenwerken.
DucDEnghien is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 11 november 2016, 14:33   #457
vlijmscherp
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Gipsy Bekijk bericht
Er is geen andere keuze. Op amper 70 dagen moeten er 4.000 mensen aangesteld worden.
maw, dat zijn al enkele beloftes dat hij niet gaat nakomen.
Oud 11 november 2016, 14:35   #458
Pericles
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door DucDEnghien Bekijk bericht
Lijkt me logisch. Trump maakt integraal deel uit van het financieel establishment, die mensen ook, het is normaal dat ze samenwerken.
Inderdaad. We moeten ons geen illusies maken.
Iemand die niet behoort tot dat financieel establishment kan nooit president van de USA worden.
Joe Sixpack, hoe verstandig hij ook mag zijn, kan nooit genoeg middelen vergaren om ooit ook nog maar te denken aan de race te kunnen beginnen.
Oud 11 november 2016, 14:41   #459
vlijmscherp
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

KKK viert de overwinning van Trump:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...=NYDailyNewsTw
Oud 11 november 2016, 14:47   #460
DucDEnghien

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Pericles Bekijk bericht
Inderdaad. We moeten ons geen illusies maken.
Iemand die niet behoort tot dat financieel establishment kan nooit president van de USA worden.
Joe Sixpack, hoe verstandig hij ook mag zijn, kan nooit genoeg middelen vergaren om ooit ook nog maar te denken aan de race te kunnen beginnen.
Diegenen die gaan stemmen zijn eigenlijk de grootste dommerikken, de anderen hebben al lang begrepen dat het geen zin heeft.
DucDEnghien is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Antwoord

Discussietools

Regels voor berichten
Je mag niet nieuwe discussies starten
Je mag niet reageren op berichten
Je mag niet bijlagen versturen
Je mag niet jouw berichten bewerken

vB-code is Aan
Smileys zijn Aan
[IMG]-code is Aan
HTML-code is Uit
Forumnavigatie

Alle tijden zijn GMT +1. Het is nu 00:59.

Forumsoftware: vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2002 - 2020, Politics.be