Politics.be Registreren kan je hier.
Problemen met registreren of reageren op de berichten?
Een verloren wachtwoord?
Gelieve een mail te zenden naar [email protected] met vermelding van je gebruikersnaam.

Ga terug   Politics.be > Algemeen > Buitenland
Registreer FAQForumreglement Ledenlijst

Buitenland Internationale onderwerpen, de politiek van de Europese lidstaten, over de werking van Europa, Europese instellingen, ... politieke en maatschappelijke discussies.

Antwoord

Discussietools
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:16   #3681
Herr Flick
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Pindar, als er in mijn tuin een UFO land, zal ik u bellen !
Herr Flick is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:16   #3682
Pindar
Banneling

Pindar's schermafbeelding

Standaard

[SIZE="5"]Het zal toch niet echt zo zijn he?[/SIZE]

Citaat:
Excerpt from David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret"

"In a remarkable period of 15 days as I travelled, around the United States in 1998, I met more than a dozen separate people who told me of how they had seen humans transform into reptiles and go back again in front of their eyes. Two television presenters had just such an experience while interviewing, a man who was in favour of the global centralization of power known as the New World Order. After the live interview, the male presenter said to his colleague that he had experienced an amazing sight during the interview. He had seen the man's face transform into a lizard-like creature and then return to human. His female fellow presenter was astounded because she had seen the interviewee's hands turn reptilian. The male presenter also told me of an experience a policeman friend had while making a routine visit to an office block in Aurora, near Denver, Colorado. The policeman had commented to an executive of one of the companies on the ground floor of the extreme nature of security in the building. She told him he should look at the higher floors if he wanted to know how extensive it really was. She also pointed to a lift which only went to certain floors at the top of the building and, as they chatted, she told him of something she had seen some weeks earlier. The lift had opened and a very strange figure had emerged. He was white to the point of being albino, but he had a face shaped like a lizard and his eye pupils were vertical like a reptile's. This lizard-like figure, had walked out of the lift and into an official-looking car waiting outside. The policeman was so intrigued that he used his own time to check on the companies at the top of the building served, by the mystery lift. He found they were all fronts for the Central Intelligence Agency, the CIA.

Then there are the experiences of Cathy O'Brien, the mind controlled slave of the United States government for more than 25 years, which she details in her astonishing book, "Trance Formation Of America", written with Mark Phillips. She was sexually abused as a child and as an adult by a stream of famous people named in her book. Among them were the US Presidents, Gerald Ford, Bill Clinton and, most appallingly, George Bush, a major player in the Brotherhood, as my books and others have long exposed. It was Bush, a paedophile and serial killer, who regularly abused and raped Cathy's daughter, Kelly O'Brien, as a toddler before her mother's courageous exposure of these staggering events forced the authorities to remove Kelly from the mind control programme known as Project Monarch. Cathy writes in "Trance Formation Of America" of how George Bush was sitting in front of her in his office in Washington DC when, he opened a book at a page depicting lizard-like aliens from a far off, deep space place. Bush then claimed to be an 'alien' himself and appeared, before her eyes, to transform 'like a chameleon' into a reptile. Cathy believed that some kind of hologram had been activated to achieve this and from her understanding at the time I can see why she rationalized her experience in this way. Anyone would, because the truth is too fantastic to comprehend until you see the build up of evidence. There's no doubt that alien based mind programmes are part of these mind control projects and that the whole UFO/extraterrestrial scene is being massively manipulated, not least through Hollywood films designed to mold public thinking. Cathy says in her book that George Lucas, the producer of Star Wars, is an operative with NASA and the National Security Agency, the 'parent' body of the CIA. But given the evidence presented by so many other people, I don't believe that what Bush said and Cathy saw was just a mind control programme. I think he was revealing the Biggest Secret, that a reptilian race from another dimension has been controlling the planet for thousands of years. I know other people who have seen Bush shape-shift into a reptilian.

The president of Mexico in the 1980s, Miguel DeLa Madrid also used Cathy in her mind controlled state. She said he told her the legend of the Iguana and explained that lizard-like extraterrestrials had descended upon the Mayans in Mexico. The Mayan pyramids, their advanced astronomical technology and the sacrifice of virgins, was inspired by lizard-like aliens, he told her. He added that these reptilians interbred with the Mayans to produce a form of life they could inhabit. De La Madrid told Cathy that these reptile-human bloodlines could, fluctuate between a human and iguana appearance through chameleon-like abilities - "a perfect vehicle for transforming into world leaders", he said. De la Madrid claimed to have Mayan-lizard ancestry in his blood which allowed him to transform back to an iguana at will. He then changed before her eyes, as Bush had, and appeared to have a lizard-like tongue and eyes." Cathy understandably believed this to be another holographic projection, but was it really? Or was De La Madrid saying something very close to the truth? This theme of being like a chameleon is merely another term for 'shape-shifting', a theme you find throughout the ancient world and among open minded people, in the modern one too. Shapeshifting is the ability to use your mind to project another physical image for people to see. Everything is energy vibrating, at different speeds, so if you use your mind to re-vibrate that energy to a different resonance, you can appear in any form you choose. Many witnesses have described how the so-called 'Men in Black' materialize and dematerialize when they threaten people who are communicating information about extraterrestrials and UFOs. They can do this because they are interdimensional beings who can appear in any form. This is the main reason for the obsession with interbreeding among the Elite bloodline families. They are seeking to maintain a genetic structure which allows them to move between dimensions and shape-shift between a human and reptilian appearance. Once the genetic structure falls too far from it's reptilian origin, they can't shapeshift in this way.

Hunter S. Thompson in his book, "Fear and Loathing, In Las Vegas," describes seeing reptiles while in a drugged condition and a guy I met in the United States (in those 15 days I mentioned earlier) told me a similar story. He 'tripped' on a large amounts of LSD in the 1960s and in his seriously mind-altered state he would see some people as humans and others as humanoid lizards and other reptiles. For a while he believed that he was merely hallucinating, but as a regular 'tripper' at high doses he began to realize that what he was seeing, usually by the third day of a five-day 'trip', was not an hallucination, but the vibratory veils lifting which allowed him to see beyond the physical to the force controlling the person. In these moments the same people always had lizard features and the same people always looked human. They never switched. He also began to observe that those around him who appeared lizard-like in his altered state always seemed to react the same to movies, television programmes, etc. We used to laugh and say "here come the lizards," he told me. He believed there was, to use his own phrase, a 'morphogenetic field' which transmitted to the DNA of the lizard people and aligned the cell structure to the reptilian genetic blueprint. The more reptilian genes a person carries the easier it is for this communication, or rather control, to take place. And the ones with the cell structure most aligned to the reptilian blueprint are the Elite families that run the world to this day. It is not without reason that Diana, Princess of Wales, used to call the Windsors the 'lizards' and the 'reptiles' and said in all seriousness "They're not human." This was told to me by a close confidant of Diana for nine years whom I quote at length later in the book.

At the end of that 15 days of meeting person after person telling me the same story of seeing humans become reptiles, I was sitting in the speakers' room at a Whole Life Expo event in Minneapolis where I was appearing and was chatting about these experiences when a gifted psychic lady said that she knew what I was talking about, because she could see the reptiles inside and around the bodies of leading world politicians, and the business, banking and military e1ite. This was possible because, as someone who had accessed her psychic sight, she could see beyond the physical and into the lower fourth dimension where these reptilians reside. What did Miguel De La Madrid say to Cathy O'Brien? The reptile-human bloodlines could fluctuate between a human and iguana appearance through chameleon-like abilities, 'a perfect vehicle for transforming into world leaders'. This psychic lady said that most of the people in positions of power appeared to be reptiles, but there were others who were still human and these people, she said, were "overshadowed and controlled" by a reptile, but they weren't actually reptiles. We would call this being possessed. This is an important distinction. There are the 'full-bloods' who are reptilians using an apparent human form to hide their true nature, and the 'hybrids', the reptile-human crossbreed bloodlines, who are possessed by the reptilians from the fourth dimension. A third type are the reptilians who directly manifest in this dimension, but can't hold that state indefinitely. Some of the 'Men in Black' are examples of this. Many of the possessed people will have no idea that this is so, but their thoughts are the reptilians' thoughts and they act in ways that advance the Agenda without realizing the background to how and why they are being used. Leading Brotherhood families like the Rothschilds and the Windsors are full-bloods reptilians wearing human physical bodies like an overcoat in the full knowledge of who they are and the Agenda they are seeking to implement. Another comment the psychic lady made was that in her altered state of consciousness, Hillary Clinton appeared as a reptile, while her husband, Bill Clinton the US President, was only overshadowed, and controlled by one. This is interesting because my own research, and that of others, has revealed Hillary Clinton to be much higher in, the hierarchy than Bill, who, while of a crossbreed bloodline, is a pawn in the game, to be used and discarded as necessary. It is not always that the most powerful people are placed in what appears to be the most powerful jobs. Often they are not. They are the string-pullers of those who appear to have the power.

There is another key difference between the full-bloods and the crossbreeds. Everything is created by sound. When you think or feel, you emit a wave of energy which changes the energy around you to resonate at that same vibratory level, That wave is actually a sound, broadcasting beyond the range of human hearing. Form cannot exist without sound. As you can see in a fantastic series of videos called Cymatics, it is sound which turns matter into form. In the videos, sand and other particles are placed on a metal plate and this is vibrated by different sound which rearrange the sand into amazing, often geometric patterns. With each change of sound the patterns change accordingly. Go back to the original sound and the original pattern returns immediately. It is like the waves that form the concentric circles of the planetary orbits around the Sun I mentioned in the last chapter, The solar system is also the creation of sound. Everything is. In the beginning was the word and the word was sound. In the Cymatics videos you see the particles form into mini planets, solar systems and galaxies, just through sound vibrations. Sound is also a wonderful form of healing because by resonating the body and its organs at their proper vibration they can be healed. Illness is disease, the disharmony of the natural vibrational state of the body and, because our thoughts and emotions are actually sound waves, our imbalanced thoughts and emotions disrupt the vibrational harmony and therefore lead to disease. This is how emotional stress causes illness. It is so simple. Anyway, another incredible example of all this in the Cymatics videos is seeing almost human-like figures forming from the particles when certain sounds are emitted. Our bodies are also the result of sound resonating energy into form and if our minds are powerful enough to change the sound range of the body, it moves into another form or disappears from this dimension, altogether. This is what is called shape-shifting. It is not a miracle, it is science, the natural laws of creation. The full-blood reptilians of the lower fourth dimension can therefore make their 'human' physical form disappear and bring forward their reptilian level of existence. They shape-shift. To us in this dimension they appear human, but it's just a vibrational overcoat.

After the first draft, of this chapter was completed I met another woman, this time in England, who had been married to a man involved in Satanic ritual and the Brotherhood networks. He was head keeper of an area of land called Burnham Beeches, near the Buckinghamshire-Berkshire border a few miles from Slough, west of London. This is an ancient site mentioned in the Domesday Book at the time of William the Conqueror in the 1lth century and it has a reputation for Satanism. The lady who spoke to me was taking her dog for a walk across the land at dusk in the early 1970s when she saw a figure in a long red robe. When he lifted his head, she saw that his face was that of a lizard. She obviously thought she was crazy, but this was no illusion, she said the 'lizard' was very real and very physical, not an apparition. She is very psychic and she later began to see people either transform into lizards before her eyes or be overshadowed by them in exactly the way described by the American psychic. If you look in the picture section you will see an artist's impression of what she sees with her psychic sight and many others have described exactly the same experiences. On July 20th 1988, a number of people in Bishopsville, South Carolina said they were terrorised by a "seven foot tall lizardman that had no hair, eyebrows or lips, three fingers on each hand and large slanted eyes that glowed red in colour. There were five sightings of this "lizard-man" and the story was reported in the Los Angeles Times and the Herald Examiner."

uit David Icke's boek "The Biggest Secret"

Pindar
Pindar is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:17   #3683
Firestone
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Firestone's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Herr Flick Bekijk bericht
Zeg, Herr Flick, weet je eigenlijk wat een kutkammer is?
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:22   #3684
Pindar
Banneling

Standaard

Daaaaaarrrr kommmmmmttttt ieeeeeeee:

Citaat:
[SIZE="4"]Alien Encounter Filmed In Mexico?[/SIZE]

A bizarre incident involving three boys and an alien entity has been made public in a southern Mexico community. The story is causing a great deal of concern and attracting a great deal of interest ...because the reported dramatic encounter was recorded on a cell phone camera by one of the witnesses.

On March 20, 2005 at 2:00 am, three boys were playing with a ball outside their homes in Fraccionamiento Del Parque, a neighborhood in the city of Merida, Yucatán.

David Espada and another friend who wants to remain anonymous were playing with a ball while José Alonso Herrera was recording them with his SONY K500i cellular phone just for fun.

The teenagers were joking and playing on the sidewalk outside the houses and everything was normal for them. The sidewalk was well iluminated by several street lights. Then David Espada lost control of the ball and it rolled to a nearby post. David went to pick the ball while Jose Herrera kept recording and applied the 2x zoom following David.

When David tried to pick the ball suddenly from out of nowhere a strange creature appeared from behind the light post and extended a long arm grabbing David's right arm.

The entity was bald with yellowish white skin and was 'alien shaped.' The contact lasted just a second as David reacted...jumping and shouting: "It grabbed me!! It grabbed me!!" And then ran back to his friends and pointing back to the post and screaming: "It's there!! See it!? It grabbed me!!"

As Jose Herrera was recording with his cell phone, he then applied a 4x zoom to the camera at the direction David was signaling. Surprisingly, the alien entity showed its head again out from behind the post for three seconds ...and then dissapeared.

The three boys were in shock after confronting the unknown creature and ran away from the place screaming in terror. The whole incident was caught by the cellular phone's camera.

That was not a pleaseant night to sleep for them. The next day they discussed the dramatic experience and decided to keep it a secret due to the bizarre nature of the incident. However Jose Herrera asked them to review the video from his cellular phone and to try to determine what could that weird creature might be.

David Espada refused to look at the video. He was still shocked by the terrifying experience and told them: "I don't want to see that video ever, and I don't want to discuss it."

According to their testimonials David Espada was so frightened by the event that he didn't want to go out at night for sometime and didn't want to go anywhere near that part of the sidewalk fearing his nightmare would repeat again. The story and the video remained a secret for several months until David managed to feel more relieved to talk about it with them.

Some months later, David Espada and Jose Herrera, feeling more confident, told some close friends about their alien encounter experience.

The reactions were always of laughter and skepticism but when they showed the images still on the cellular phone those laughs turned into surprise and shock. The alien encounter became famous among the kids in the neighborhood and became known to other boys in school as well.

In November 30, 2005 Mexican researcher Jaime Maussan was in Merida giving lectures when he found out about event from some local researchers who told him about an ET encounter which had been recorded on a cell phone by three boys.

Maussan asked to meet these boys to learn more about their story...and to see the video. A meeting was arranged and once Maussan talked to them and reviewed the video, he asked David Espada and Jose Herrera to go public...telling of their experience and showing their evidence. After some indecisiveness, they agreed.

Jaime Maussan called me from Merida telling me about this case and invited me to join the investigation. The next day I received a copy of the footage for analysis and evaluation, as well as interviews with the witnesses and images from the location. During the interview, David Espada remembers when he felt the creature's hand grab his arm...a shocking moment he would never forget.

David Espada: "I was going to pick the ball and I felt a very cold hand or claw that grabbed my arm and pulled me. It was extremely cold like an ice hand that freezes you and immediately it pulled me. I reacted in panic and jumped away screaming. It was an ugly being, some kind of weird creature with a long arm. Gives me the creeps to remember it.

The video taken by Jose Herrera is clear within the limits of a cell phone camera. The images show a kind of unknown entity or creature that suddenly appears from behind a post extending what seems to be a long arm of some kind and grabbing David's arm, and then retracting it almost immediately as David jumps and screams. The audio portion of the video is good and reflects the dramatic moment of the contact.

There is a second appearance of the entity when Jose Herrera applied the 4x zoom and the creature showed its head for three seconds and disappeared.

According to measures taken by Jaime Maussan in the actual site the entity's arm may have measured around 1.20 meters since the distance between the post and the sidewalk is 1.37 meters. It is a very long arm and is an important element in this investigation.

Also important is the narrow street post which is wide enough to hide the creature's body. This presents a major problem in trying to establish where such an entity might have come from.

Both David Espada and Jose Herrera are well known boys in their neighborhood and school. They are honest and incapable of inventing such a story or perpetrating a hoax. When asked why they didn't report the incident to the police they answered: "No way, the police would have thought we were drunk or on drugs!! Besides, we were shocked and kept the experience to ourselves for sometime."

David Espada was the most affected one and he confessed his own fears of returning to the location or to see the video.

The story was just released on national television in Mexico by Jaime Maussan with the whole investigation, the witnesses, the footage and analysis performed.

There are great expectations among the public to learn more about this story and to see the images of such a bizarre incident caught on the cell phone video. A variety of reactions are expected due to the complex nature of the event.

Both David Espada and Jose Herrera continue maintaining their story and the legitimacy of the video.

This is certainly a unique case of a rare nature not common in Ufology...a bizarre and fascinating story with important elements and solid evidence. For this research team, the case represents a major challenge.

We have been evaluating and analyzing all the elements and evidence in order to reach a conclusion but the case still remains unsolved...

Santiago Yturria
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:24   #3685
Pindar
Banneling

Standaard

Citaat:

Als er een daar land zal uw telefoon niet langer werken

Pindar
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:26   #3686
Pindar
Banneling

Standaard

Ik heb het vermoeden naar aanleiding van het artikel hierboven en
andere clues , dat de mensen met de "Greenstar programmering' geactiveerd
worden en dat de Staged Alien Invasion niet ver meer is.
De tijd zal het leren

Pindar
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:30   #3687
oeps
Schepen

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Pindar Bekijk bericht
Welnee! Ik ben helemaal niet afgehaakt! Ik ben er nog volop!
Maar lekker houding heb je zeg!

Het zit wel effe anders. het stikt hier van de kutkammers , die als er een vloot UF'O's in hun tuin zouden
landen, en ze zien dat er mensen geofferd worden in satanische rituelen etc. ze nog steeds zo achterlijk zijn om dan te zeggen dat het waarschijnlijk een illusie was!
Ik vind ze eigenlijk veel te dom om mee te 'praten'. Maar daar ik het wel heel erg belangrijk vind wat er aan aan het komen is,
kap ik er ook niet zo maar mee. Er zulllen nu wel weer kutkammers komen die zeggen dat ik zeg dat ze me moeten 'geloven', maar de echt integere mensen
hier weten dat ik dat nooit gevraagd heb.
En kutkammers: Je kan reageren maar jullie staan bijna allemaal op mijn kutkammersoprotlijst. Dus lezen zal ik het niet,
Tenzij zo'n achterlijk berichtje natuurlijk door een nietkutkammeroprotter geciteerd wordt.

Als mensen na deze thread nog niet kunnen nadenken dat ziet het er voor het menselijk ras momenteel
slecht uit!

Dank U!

Pindar
Beste Pindar, zoals ik al aan Exodus heb gevraagd : hoe ziet de anti-NWO coalitie er in uw visie uit ?

Zodra ik weet wie tegen NWO ten strijde trekken kan ik bepalen wat te doen. Al die lawines aan informatie schieten hun doel voorbij, een praktische suggestie, een actieplan, is veel effectiever (bij mij althans).
oeps is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:32   #3688
oeps
Schepen

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Firestone Bekijk bericht
Een schaamhaarfatsoeneerder.
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:37   #3689
Herr Flick
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Firestone Bekijk bericht

Dat is een van die reptielesoorten, komt vooral voor op warme , donkere en vochtige plaatsen, ...
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:39   #3690
Herr Flick
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Citaat:
Als er een daar land zal uw telefoon niet langer werken

Pindar
Ik heb nog nen backup Tam-Tam op mijnen terras staan hé, ik zal het u rap door tamtammen
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:41   #3691
Herr Flick
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Citaat:
Ik heb het vermoeden naar aanleiding van het artikel hierboven en
andere clues , dat de mensen met de "Greenstar programmering' geactiveerd
worden en dat de Staged Alien Invasion niet ver meer is.
De tijd zal het leren

Pindar

Wat die filmkes betreft, als ge hier effe met mij door een paar maand bewakingsvideo gaat browsen, dan zult ge wel meer schimmen over 't scherm zien schieten,

dat zijn dan gewoon schaduwen van vogels, die de camera doen triggeren om op te nemen. bovendien zijn die beelden meestal zo wazig dat ge er zowat alles in kunt zien.

Als ik zoiets zie met mijn eigen ogen (als ik nie gedronken heb en niet lig te slapen, ) dan zal ik het misschien wel geloven ja, maar anders, ...
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:42   #3692
Pindar
Banneling

Standaard

Citaat:
Citaat:
Beste Pindar, zoals ik al aan Exodus heb gevraagd : hoe ziet de anti-NWO coalitie er in uw visie uit ?

Zodra ik weet wie tegen NWO ten strijde trekken kan ik bepalen wat te doen. Al die lawines aan informatie schieten hun doel voorbij, een praktische suggestie, een actieplan, is veel effectiever (bij mij althans).

fair!

ok!

Welnu, het hele NWO gebeuren komt omdat (wij) onze'macht merendeels hebben weggeven. Het kaartenhuis van de NWO 'steunt' op ons,
de 'gewone' mensen.
Draai dat gewoon om, als wij , de 'gewone' mensen, de NWO niet meer
steunen, dan stort het geheel in. Zij (de NWO staan aan de top van de piramide, 'wij'' steunen deze. Hoe meer mensen deze steun niet meer geven
hoe eerder dat kaartenhuis instort.
Dat is de reden waarom bv Exodus en ik en anderen mensen inlichtten,
want 'kennis' is macht. Hoe meer mensen van de NWO bewust worden hoe eerder het dus '' instort''
Nu kan je zeggen, maar ja, dan stort de maatschappij in!
Welnu, precies! Dat is nu juist de bedoeling.
En van daaruit kunnen we een nieuw paradijs op aarde realiseren.
En vergis je niet, er zijn honderden, zoniet duizenden mensen, los van de mainstream te helpen ons voor te bereiden hierop. (Er wordt bv hard gewerkt,
uiteraard buiten de mainstream om, aan bv vrije energie.)
O ja, een ding nog, we moeten niet gaan vechten, want vrede win je niet met vechten, Peace for peace.
Maar loop gewoon weg van het systeem, als duizenden dat doen dan zijn we er!
Ik hoop dat dit de zaken wat duidelijker voor je maakt. En vraag anders gerust. Op eerlijke vragen zal ik altijd netjes anwoorden

Met vriendelijke groeten

Pindar
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:44   #3693
Pindar
Banneling

Standaard

Citaat:
Wat die filmkes betreft, als ge hier effe met mij door een paar maand bewakingsvideo gaat browsen, dan zult ge wel meer schimmen over 't scherm zien schieten,

dat zijn dan gewoon schaduwen van vogels, die de camera doen triggeren om op te nemen. bovendien zijn die beelden meestal zo wazig dat ge er zowat alles in kunt zien.

Als ik zoiets zie met mijn eigen ogen (als ik nie gedronken heb en niet lig te slapen, ) dan zal ik het misschien wel geloven ja, maar anders, ...
Wat U wilt zien, zult U zien, wat U niet wil zien, zult U niet zien.
Het zei zo.
Simpel he? Die hersentjes toch!

Pindar
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:46   #3694
Herr Flick
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door oeps Bekijk bericht
Een schaamhaarfatsoeneerder.

Ik heb zo ooit eens een rapke gehoord met daarin : "Schaam-haar-verzamelaar", wie helpt me aan de tekst, ... 't was op ne schonen avond met nen hoop kameraden bij iemand die home alone was, en er was gewoon te veel drank aanwezig, ... Mijne maat was zo zat dat hij ineens mottig werd, hij had zelf geen kans om van zijn zat zijn te genieten... 8) iets waar hij anders met volle teugen van genoot...

't was dan eigenlijk nog mijn schuld ook, bij een of andere drankspelleke had ik altijd de vragen just, ik mocht nie drinken, en hij moest alle keren drinken, en ineens was 't er een heel fles booz, uit, ...

D'r was ne kerel bij die allerlei sappige verhalen begon te vertellen, over wat er allemaal wel met een fleske deo spray enz... kan gebeuren, ... en plots begon die dus te rappen, ...

ik ga eens googelen, ...
Oud 13 januari 2006, 15:55   #3695
Herr Flick
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Niks gevonden buiten nen hoop vuile moppen, ...
Oud 13 januari 2006, 16:07   #3696
Pindar
Banneling

Standaard

Citaat:
AMSTERDAM - Vrijdag de dertiende, van oudsher de dag des ongeluk. Sommige mensen zeggen dat het komt doordat Jezus op vrijdag werd gekruisigd en de combinatie met het ongeluksgetal 13 erg slecht is. Anderen zeggen dat alles op deze dag fout loopt omdat andere gebeurtenissen op deze datum ook de mist in gingen. De precieze herkomst van het (bij)geloof is nooit bewezen, maar je kunt toch beter oppassen wat je doet op deze dag. Heb jij dingen die je absoluut niet doet op vrijdag de dertiende?

Laat nou net 13 heeeeeeel belangrijk zijn voor de illuminati!
DAT is de reden dat ons bewustzijn zo 'gemasseerd' is dat we denken dat het een ongeluksgetal is. Maar wat blijkt? Goddelijke 'energie' bestaat nou net uit
13 (!) eigenschappen! En de 12 'tekens' in de astrologie kloppen ook niet!
Dat zijn er ook 13! Moet namelijk nog een 'draakje' tussen de schorpioen en de boogschutter!. En op wat voor 'dagen'denk je dat ze hun zieke rituelen uitvoeren? Voila!
En hoeveel illuminati families zijn er, denk je? Yep, 13!
En uit hoeveel bestaat een matrix van een gemindcontrolde slave? Aha, 13x13x13 'kubussen'

Citaat:
The number 13, meanwhile, is the cryptic, supernatural number of witchcraft. Thus 13 X 18 equals 2010. That means that if all goes according to The Plan, the ascension to power of the Antichrist is only six years off. Yes, the Phoenix is rising out of the flames!
Citaat:
The number 13 is also significant in the Mysteries. In the occult Gematria (number system) the number 6 represents man. The number 7 represents divine perfection or God. The Hebrew (Biblical) Gematria system is identical for these particular numbers. Thus it can be seen that the number 13 is a combination of man and divine perfection which is exactly what Illuminism actually is, man becomes a god. The York Rite of Freemasonry has 13 degrees (only 9 publicly). The Bavarian Order of Illuminati (Adam Weishaupt's branch) also had 13 degrees.

Pindar

Laatst gewijzigd door Pindar : 13 januari 2006 om 16:12.
Oud 13 januari 2006, 16:08   #3697
oeps
Schepen

Standaard

Citaat:
fair!

ok!

Welnu, het hele NWO gebeuren komt omdat (wij) onze'macht merendeels hebben weggeven. Het kaartenhuis van de NWO 'steunt' op ons,
de 'gewone' mensen.
Draai dat gewoon om, als wij , de 'gewone' mensen, de NWO niet meer
steunen, dan stort het geheel in. Zij (de NWO staan aan de top van de piramide, 'wij'' steunen deze. Hoe meer mensen deze steun niet meer geven
hoe eerder dat kaartenhuis instort.
Dat is de reden waarom bv Exodus en ik en anderen mensen inlichtten,
want 'kennis' is macht. Hoe meer mensen van de NWO bewust worden hoe eerder het dus '' instort''
Nu kan je zeggen, maar ja, dan stort de maatschappij in!
Welnu, precies! Dat is nu juist de bedoeling.
En van daaruit kunnen we een nieuw paradijs op aarde realiseren.
En vergis je niet, er zijn honderden, zoniet duizenden mensen, los van de mainstream te helpen ons voor te bereiden hierop. (Er wordt bv hard gewerkt,
uiteraard buiten de mainstream om, aan bv vrije energie.)
O ja, een ding nog, we moeten niet gaan vechten, want vrede win je niet met vechten, Peace for peace.
Maar loop gewoon weg van het systeem, als duizenden dat doen dan zijn we er!
Ik hoop dat dit de zaken wat duidelijker voor je maakt. En vraag anders gerust. Op eerlijke vragen zal ik altijd netjes anwoorden

Met vriendelijke groeten

Pindar
Dit geeft mij inderdaad iets meer duidelijkheid. Het doet mij enigszins denken aan de jeugdbeweging in de jaren '60. Ik zal nu de eerdere posts gerichter kunnen lezen, en ze beter in me opnemen. Ik zal mijn reactie tzt wel geven.
Een vraagje heb ik nu al : Wat bedoel je met 'vrije energie'? Moet ik denken aan zoiets concreets als zonne-energie, of iets overdrachtelijks ?
Oud 13 januari 2006, 16:18   #3698
Pindar
Banneling

Standaard

Citaat:
Dit geeft mij inderdaad iets meer duidelijkheid. Het doet mij enigszins denken aan de jeugdbeweging in de jaren '60. Ik zal nu de eerdere posts gerichter kunnen lezen, en ze beter in me opnemen. Ik zal mijn reactie tzt wel geven.

Ok, prima, bedankt voor je reactie!

Citaat:
Een vraagje heb ik nu al : Wat bedoel je met 'vrije energie'? Moet ik denken aan zoiets concreets als zonne-energie, of iets overdrachtelijks ?
Vrije energie is letterlijk 'vrije'energie, die overal om ons heen is!
Ours for the take!
Zonne-energie is een lachertje hierbij! De meeste technici en afgestudeerden van universiteiten zijn zo gehersenspoeld dat ze het ridiculiseren, en anders worden ze wel weggewuifd.
Vrije energie kan je, als je bekend ben met een en ander, gewoon ''aftappen'
en gebruiken. Nikola Tesla was hierin ver gevorderd, en DAT is de reden dat we zo weing van hem horen. Dat we zo weinig horen over 'vrije energie'
komt omdat de illuminati dit niet willen want dan kunnen ze hun fascistische
wereldregering wel schudden! Als eenmaal het kaartenhuis van de illuminati instort kunnen we dit wel implementeren.

met vriendelijke groeten

Pindar
Oud 13 januari 2006, 16:28   #3699
parcifal
Banneling

parcifal's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Vrije energie is letterlijk 'vrije'energie, die overal om ons heen is!
Ours for the take!
Zonne-energie is een lachertje hierbij! De meeste technici en afgestudeerden van universiteiten zijn zo gehersenspoeld dat ze het ridiculiseren, en anders worden ze wel weggewuifd.
Vrije energie kan je, als je bekend ben met een en ander, gewoon ''aftappen'
en gebruiken. Nikola Tesla was hierin ver gevorderd, en DAT is de reden dat we zo weing van hem horen. Dat we zo weinig horen over 'vrije energie'
komt omdat de illuminati dit niet willen want dan kunnen ze hun fascistische
wereldregering wel schudden! Als eenmaal het kaartenhuis van de illuminati instort kunnen we dit wel implementeren.
De dag dat Pinda een lamp kan doen branden met zijn 'vrije energie' eet ik mijn schoenen op.
Dat is een belofte. 8)
parcifal is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 13 januari 2006, 16:30   #3700
Pindar
Banneling

Standaard

Citaat:
Dit bericht is verborgen omdat parcifal op jouw negeerlijst staat.

I looooooveeeee it!!!!

Pindar
Antwoord

Regels voor berichten
Je mag niet nieuwe discussies starten
Je mag niet reageren op berichten
Je mag niet bijlagen versturen
Je mag niet jouw berichten bewerken

vB-code is Aan
Smileys zijn Aan
[IMG]-code is Aan
HTML-code is Uit
Forumnavigatie

Alle tijden zijn GMT +1. Het is nu 06:31.

Forumsoftware: vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2002 - 2020, Politics.be