Politics.be Registreren kan je hier.
Problemen met registreren of reageren op de berichten?
Een verloren wachtwoord?
Gelieve een mail te zenden naar [email protected] met vermelding van je gebruikersnaam.

Ga terug   Politics.be > Debatclub > Geschiedenis
Registreer FAQForumreglement Ledenlijst

Geschiedenis Van de Romeinen tot 9/11...

Antwoord

Discussietools
Oud 14 april 2012, 10:30   #1
Egmond Codfried
Banneling

Standaard Introducing: Mr. Malibudusul

George Keppel, count of Albemarle

Baron Aarnout Joost van der Duyn van Maasdam

Two 18th century members of the highest Dutch nobility. George was a grandson of a sister of Aarnout Joost.
Aarnout Joost was described as ‘chimney sweeper, by James Boswell, the cousin of his wife, who was ‘Mrs. Maasdam, black as Chimney.’
As: very dark, brown black and swarty.
Isabelle de Charriere wrote a poem about his brown black teint: A son teint noir et basane (1772).
She also wrote that the family Maasdam was famous for being swarthy.
The swarty colour is seen on George Keppel, Count of Albemarle.

Mike111 has cracked, claiming to have turned some white boys on this forum and more madman ranting. Claiming catholics are Blacks and protestants are whites, without any proof or numbers.
As if Im looking at a different Malibudusul, asking proper research questions.
You have noticed that the whites do not answer questions, they let you repeat and repeat the same information over and again.
Kindly respond to this:
The Moors symbolise Black Superiority, blue blood.
Blacks, people who selfidentified as Blacks, with brown and black complexions; ruled Europe from 1100-1848.
They did not think their rule would stop, they might have used some whites to control the rest.
Some thus created nobility might have married Blacks to gain colour.
Black kings married fair woman after 1848.
We are not getting to see all the proof, much is kept hidden.
The Black complexioned prints were made after a Black painting that has been: Overpainted or destroyed.
You know about face painting with lead white?
Part of the nobility painted themselves white, because of classical esthetics.
They also bleached their face.
But they did not want to become whites,
who they saw as shoe leather.
The painter made them white, because it was the fashion.
After 1848 when whites were finally liberated,
they founded museums to show the white portraits that the Black elite themselves ordered.
This is revisionism.
Racism against Blacks is a liberation ideology, to prevent Blacks gaining power again.
The French Revolution 1789-1795, was the end of the Ancien Regime, a Black, Black identified regime.
Human Races do no exist but were invented to give whites human status.
Because they were the majority, the Black middling classes led by the Black philosophers needed to include whites in their struggle.
Because of their fear and hatred of Blacks, whites react irrational towards this research.
Whites are bad news, why? Because they are fucked up. Why? Because Blacks used their ancestors to make shoes. Had them flayed alive.

The trade in Human Leather:
http://forum.politics.be/showthread.php?t=156830

Laatst gewijzigd door Egmond Codfried : 14 april 2012 om 10:36.
Egmond Codfried is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 14 april 2012, 10:40   #2
Egmond Codfried
Banneling

Standaard

Discussion: The Black Canon of the Netherlands

http://www.groene.nl/2012/10/discussie-de-zwarte-canon

The paperversion of this magazine also mentioned the treatment and the position of the Serf (horigen) to be made part of Dutch historiography. The article claimed the system of serfs; all small farmers, herdsman, landless peasants, had ended between the 13-14th century.

Laatst gewijzigd door Egmond Codfried : 14 april 2012 om 10:40.
Oud 14 april 2012, 10:54   #3
lombas
Secretaris-Generaal VN

lombas's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Egmond Codfried Bekijk bericht
Isabelle de Charriere wrote a poem about his brown black teint: A son teint noir et basane (1772).
Waarom vind ik op 10 fora 10 verschillende data in berichten van jou voor dit "gedicht"?
Oud 14 april 2012, 11:22   #4
Egmond Codfried
Banneling

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door lombas Bekijk bericht
Waarom vind ik op 10 fora 10 verschillende data in berichten van jou voor dit "gedicht"?
En toch heb ik het steeds over hetzelfde gedicht waarop niemand inhoudelijk ingaat. Schrijffouten veranderen niets aan de inhoud van mijn betoog, wat jij dus al jaren negeert, als een echte handenafhakker.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basan%C3%A9_(couleur)

Basané

Laatst gewijzigd door Egmond Codfried : 14 april 2012 om 11:24.
Oud 14 april 2012, 12:37   #5
lombas
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Citaat:
En toch heb ik het steeds over hetzelfde gedicht waarop niemand inhoudelijk ingaat.
Kun je het gedicht eens posten?

Citaat:
Schrijffouten veranderen niets aan de inhoud van mijn betoog, wat jij dus al jaren negeert, als een echte handenafhakker.
Wat negeer ik juist? Jij hebt een interesse in een geschiedkundig onderzoeksdomein, ik heb er andere (meer bepaald Romeinse buitenland- en grenspolitiek). Dus wat is daar mis mee? Ik stel gewoon een vraag.
Oud 15 april 2012, 12:24   #6
lombas
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Tof, den Eggie is verbannen. Hoe kan ik nu ooit dat gedicht achterhalen?
Oud 16 april 2012, 20:06   #7
Munglik
Minister-President

Munglik's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Pagina 90: Link

-H. Marcuse
Munglik is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 17 april 2012, 09:34   #8
Schelfie
Minister-President

Schelfie's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:
Weeral?

Don't worry, he'll be back...
Oud 17 april 2012, 10:57   #9
Wiley E Coyote
Minister

Wiley E Coyote's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Hij zal niet gemist worden

Laatst gewijzigd door Wiley E Coyote : 17 april 2012 om 10:57.
Wiley E Coyote is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 21 april 2012, 13:32   #10
Egmond Codfried
Banneling

Standaard

Het gedicht is nu al een week geleden gepost, toch geen inhoudelijke reactie. Goed dat ik geen moeite hieraan heb verspild. Maar dank voor deze versie, helaas sta je op de negeerlijst vanwege je achterlijke eerste reactie.
Oud 21 april 2012, 13:50   #11
Another Jack
Banneling

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Schelfie Bekijk bericht
Weeral?

Don't worry, he'll be back...
... and black.
Another Jack is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 4 mei 2012, 13:11   #12
Egmond Codfried
Banneling

Standaard

Joachim Murat, brother in law of Napoleon Bonaparte. Hails from a part of France where the people were brown, by Girodet.

Joachim, King of Naples and the Two Sicilies, (wherever the hell they are!)

Murat, with a tiny Moor, showing us his tight buns.

Joachim Murat

Regarding your question Malibudusul if Napoleon was Black. This is his brother in law.

The Black Prince on the white horse, symbolising Black Superiority in Europe.

Caroline princess Murat, wife of Joachim Murat, sister of Napoleon and her children. Notice the two beautiful breasts on display.

The crowning of Josephine Bonaparte, just after Napoleon crowned himself, snatching the crown away from the pope. Notice Joachim Murat in the Middle, offering the crown. The crown came from blackness. The Blackest person, like a Moor in the middle. Sometimes the Moor was real family member. I saw this painting in the Louvre and at Fountainblue.

Decolletage

http://carmicimicata.blogspot.com/20...colletage.html

Pauline Bonaparte, Napoleon’s wild sister, who remained loyal to him

http://www.portraitminiatures.com/de...dy%20c1805.htm
Oud 4 mei 2012, 15:15   #13
Egmond Codfried
Banneling

Standaard

Lorenzo Barelli
Oud 8 mei 2012, 15:29   #14
Egmond Codfried
Banneling

Standaard

CHILDREN WE NEED TO GET US SOME MORE OF THIS….

By gods grace and gods eternal love, a poor sinner like Egmond Codfried was allowed to make important discoveries. As if my whole live was in preparation to be called to this high office of giving Blacks back their stolen inheritance. Namely that Europe was a Black Civilisation (1100-1848). But god only helps those who help themselves, so I’m reading from day to night, my bed surrounded by heaps of library books, prints, and papers. So, when in 2004 I by chance stumbled on Maria Jacoba van Goor’s portrait, I already knew her granddaughter Isabelle de Charrière, I had a biography of her in my own private library. Reading about De Charrière and her circle, wondering why they keep mum about granny, slowly the whole thing became clear to me. What they show us is not necessarily reality, no matter how real things might look. I remember thumping through a thick biography asking: were are the Blacks? Then I realised I was looking at the Blacks, who were disguised as whites. Van Goor’s unmistakably afrocentric portrait was nowhere in sight. A Black is Beautiful poem: ‘About his brown black complexion’ which praises baron Van Maasdam, described him as black, but on further searching revealed a white looking portrait of his, ordered presumably by himself. These little facts led me to ask more questions, and finding answers too.

Basane: http://fr.w3dictionary.org/index.php?q=swarthy

The poem: http://books.google.be/books?id=eXsGOPMz0yUC&pg=PA91&lpg=PA91&dq=Isabelle +de+charriere+son+teint&source=bl&ots=uaq2w7NUgi&s ig=riXMecdSLPefNk7UY0mNzXyRw14&hl=nl&sa=X&ei=CG2MT 7HKG8id Ooj_kcoJ&ved=0CDoQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=son%20teint&f =false

Today as I entered the public library I stopped at the tables were the new books are laid out, and grab whatever suits my subjects. Today I took: The Northern Renaissance; Dürer to Holbein. By Kat Heard and Lucy Whitaker. This book offered some new portraits and some new information. A personal description of Mary of Scots which tells us much more, then just her looks.

Hugo van der Goes, Trinity (1473-1478)with a very dark skinned god the father.

Charles V, both by anonymus. I'm getting closer to the Mostaert portrait, as Charles V was just a fine looking Black, prognastic gentleman.

Albrecht Dürer, Feast of the Rose Garlands.: I’m intrigued by the black hands in the middle and left: as if they escaped over painting?

Hans Brosamer, Portrait of the artist?

Catharine de Medici, Queen of France

I cannot find a bust of Marie de Medici by Germain Pollin on the web.

May of Scots, by Francois Clouet (1560-61)

Page 215

http://www.royalcollection.org.uk/eG...2&detail=about

Citaat:
The beauty of Mary’s white skin was commented on at the time and the white mourning portraits were celebrated. Brantôme, who was part of the entourage which accompanied Mary on her journey to Scotland, observed that ‘the whiteness of her face rivalled the whiteness of her veils, and in this contest artifice was the loser, the veils paling before the snows of her skin’ (‘la blancheur de son visage contendoit avecques la blancheur de son voile �* qui l’emporteroit; main enfin l’artifice de son voile le perdoit, et la neige de son blanc visage effaçoit l’autre’).
To be sure, she did not have white skin, but she dabbled in bleaching and white face paint. Strangely the whitened skin is presented as some great merit, but actually the peoples had to be somehow cajoled or tricked into believing their queen was white. As white was the majority, and white was considered beautiful. Yet they never dreamed of marrying a white.
Oud 9 mei 2012, 14:48   #15
Egmond Codfried
Banneling

Standaard

I don't have a problem, dear. I'm doing just fine, thank you.

You made a great point here and the same yesterday, as NOT calling these historical Europeans who were the elite 'Black.'

Because you have immediately people's minds going into overdrive and use the images, the identity that was wrongly placed on the peoples originally of Africa with brown or black skin. They themselves, the European elite were, off course, not aware of what came after, the Jim Crow thing, the demeaning depiction of Blacks by Hollywood. The Black European Elite did not think their reign would ever end.
Yet I see 1848 as an important watershed, and proof this by stating that Pieterbaas, was added to the Sinterklaas feest, and referred to the image of the Moor, as symbol of blue blood and Black superiority. These ideas I distilled from books, and stories which on the surface were not talking about Black Superiority, but that you can understand if you read closely.
My strength is that I do not hide my face, and I do not mince my words, so even the dumbest trash knows what I'm talking about. I’m not into mumbo-jumbo and religious b.s as most thinking people want to get away from those ignorant traps. I do not preach hatred or sexism. Many such leaders turn into fat cats, once they are in office, after they have defiled the respectability of young women and even of young men from their congregation, as we have learned about some of these leaders.
Some have some unfortunate trauma of the brain and cannot countenance the idea or image of a Black King. It freaks them out. This reaction is very much part of my research and believing that whites have not recovered from the shock of being skinned alive, and turned into shoe leather; as the reason for them acting out.
Still I notice a few rational, cool headed, persons with integrity (who know what that means) can follow me beautifully, and understand that the racist images of Blacks of today, have precious little to do with these Black kings and emperors. We have seen them painting white and bleaching their faces, yet never wanting to be a white person. We have seen Africans even today painting up white, evoking ancestors.
And finally: blue blood is the old, original nobility, the ones who were present when Blacks elevated themselves into nobility. Afterwards others were awarded for services to the kings, who wanted to break the power of the nobility, and received ennobling diplomas, and some of these might have gone on to marry true nobility. They might have been whites. But I believe the true nobles had colour.
In the end, today we identify as Blacks and are persecuted and kept down as Blacks. So I really see no need to go and change the vocabulary because they have attached such horrible lies and ideas to the word Black.

I notice that you still use your mysterious tone of voice with me.
Wouldn't it be nice if someone would show us an old source which says Muur?
Oud 10 mei 2012, 16:04   #16
Schelfie
Minister-President

Schelfie's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Egmond, Voor de *ste keer:

Dit is een forum, geen blog. Stop met dit geschiedenisdeel onder te spammen met je volslagen nonsens.
Oud 10 mei 2012, 16:05   #17
Nietzsche
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Nietzsche's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Egmond, mattie, jij moet serieus minder aan de lsd zitten man, hou het rustig.
Nietzsche is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 10 mei 2012, 16:45   #18
Egmond Codfried
Banneling

Standaard

Zeg dat tegen de mensen die site's zijn begonnen op basis van mijn blauw bloed denken, die overal mijn onderzoek noemen. Ik wordt nu genoemd op de site van de Universiteit van Berkeley. Je zult het met mij eens zijn dat je eerst iets moet onderzoeken voordat je praat. Je hebt duidelijk je huiswerk niet gedaan.
Oud 14 mei 2012, 16:32   #19
JuBiLaTe
Provinciaal Gedeputeerde

JuBiLaTe's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Citaat:

Joachim Murat, brother in law of Napoleon Bonaparte. Hails from a part of France where the people were brown, by Girodet.

Joachim, King of Naples and the Two Sicilies, (wherever the hell they are!)

Murat, with a tiny Moor, showing us his tight buns.

Joachim Murat

Regarding your question Malibudusul if Napoleon was Black. This is his brother in law.

The Black Prince on the white horse, symbolising Black Superiority in Europe.

Caroline princess Murat, wife of Joachim Murat, sister of Napoleon and her children. Notice the two beautiful breasts on display.

The crowning of Josephine Bonaparte, just after Napoleon crowned himself, snatching the crown away from the pope. Notice Joachim Murat in the Middle, offering the crown. The crown came from blackness. The Blackest person, like a Moor in the middle. Sometimes the Moor was real family member. I saw this painting in the Louvre and at Fountainblue.

Decolletage

http://carmicimicata.blogspot.com/20...colletage.html

Pauline Bonaparte, Napoleon’s wild sister, who remained loyal to him

http://www.portraitminiatures.com/de...dy%20c1805.htm

De MuRAT's hebben een jonge geschiedenis; zij blijven in mijn ogen plebejers.
Oud 16 mei 2012, 12:29   #20
Egmond Codfried
Banneling

Standaard

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door JuBiLaTe Bekijk bericht
De MuRAT's hebben een jonge geschiedenis; zij blijven in mijn ogen plebejers.
Jawel, je hoge standaard is bekend: Koning Murat van Napels is dus een plebejer.

Laatst gewijzigd door Egmond Codfried : 16 mei 2012 om 12:30.
Antwoord

Regels voor berichten
Je mag niet nieuwe discussies starten
Je mag niet reageren op berichten
Je mag niet bijlagen versturen
Je mag niet jouw berichten bewerken

vB-code is Aan
Smileys zijn Aan
[IMG]-code is Aan
HTML-code is Uit
Forumnavigatie

Alle tijden zijn GMT +1. Het is nu 21:22.

Forumsoftware: vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2002 - 2020, Politics.be