Politics.be Registreren kan je hier.
Problemen met registreren of reageren op de berichten?
Een verloren wachtwoord?
Gelieve een mail te zenden naar [email protected] met vermelding van je gebruikersnaam.

Ga terug   Politics.be > Algemeen > Buitenland
Registreer FAQForumreglement Ledenlijst Markeer forums als gelezen

Buitenland Internationale onderwerpen, de politiek van de Europese lidstaten, over de werking van Europa, Europese instellingen, ... politieke en maatschappelijke discussies.

Antwoord

Discussietools
Oud 10 juni 2018, 15:58   #1
zonbron
Secretaris-Generaal VN

zonbron's schermafbeelding

Standaard Soros: Trump wilt de wereld vernietigen, de bubbel van Soros doorprikt

87-jarige Holocaust-'overlever' Soros doorstaat doodangsten, de globalistische droom aan diggelen

'Alles is fout gelopen'

Niet getreurd. Soros geeft niet op, hij zal zijn inzet zelfs verdubbelen.

ZURICHGeorge Soros, the billionaire investor and liberal donor, sat in his hotel suite by Lake Zurich this week, lamenting the turn much of the world has taken in recent years: “Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.”

His favored presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton, lost to President Trump, whose “America First” platform runs counter to the globalism Soros embraces. Trump, he said, “is willing to destroy the world.” The European Union, which Soros once hoped would be so successful that he could end his charitable work in the region, is contending with the impending loss of Britain and a rise of anti-immigrant sentiment. And Soros himself has emerged as a political target in elections from Hungary to California, where his donations have been used as a cudgel against the causes he supports.

“The bigger the danger, the bigger the threat, the more I feel engaged to confront it,” Soros said Thursday. Wearing an open-collar?* shirt, he spoke animatedly for an hour, sitting at a table in his suite after an appearance at a Human Rights Watch conference. “So in that sense, yes, I redouble my efforts.”

Soros’s willingness to remain in the fray comes as he faces renewed vilification from a wide-ranging group of opponents that includes actress Roseanne Barr and Russian President Vladi?*mir Putin. He has been accused of being an all-powerful puppet master, a Nazi sympathizer and the person controlling the Democratic Party.

He acknowledges that the attacks can blunt his impact.

“It makes it very difficult for me to speak effectively because it can be taken out of context and used against me,” Soros said.

For all the billions of dollars at his disposal, Soros is also being forced to reckon with limits on his political influence in the United States. He acknowledged that he did not see Trump’s election coming. “Apparently, I was living in my own bubble,” he said.

Soros, who plans to spend at least $15 million in 2018 races, has already faced some setbacks this cycle. His bid to replace several district attorneys in California with challengers seeking changes to the criminal justice system was largely unsuccessful in Tuesday’s elections. “We ran into a brick wall in California,” he said.

Earlier this year, Patrick Gaspard, the former Obama White House political director who now runs Soros’s Open Society Foundations, said he asked the billionaire how he viewed the organization’s role at a time when so much of Soros’s work is under assault.

“This is the moment we were built for,” Soros responded
, according to Gaspard.

The Hungarian-born Soros, who became one of the world’s wealthiest people by managing hedge funds and betting on currency changes, has given away billions of dollars to groups promoting human rights, democracy and liberal causes.

In the final days of the White House race, Trump spoke in his closing television ad about sending a tough message to “global special interests” who wanted to control Washington, as images of Soros and other financial leaders who are Jewish flashed on the screen amid footage of Clinton.

Soros, who describes himself as an agnostic Jew, said he considered the ad “a coded anti-Semitic message.”

For a period of time, Soros was the largest private donor in Russia, funding initiatives such as an anti-torture program, according to the foundation. Two years ago, Putin’s government effectively banned Soros’s group from distributing funds in the country, calling it “undesirable” and “a threat to the fundamentals of the constitutional system.”

Last week, Putin suggested that Soros’s spending around the world resembles the kind of political interference that U.S. intelligence officials blame on Russia.

“He intervenes in things all over the world,” Putin told Austrian television. “But the State Department will tell you that it has nothing to do with that, that this is the personal business of Mr. Soros.”

Elsewhere in Europe, Soros has also come under attack. This year, Viktor Orban, the right-wing prime minister of Hungary, won reelection after charging that Soros wanted to flood Europe with Muslim immigrants. Orban said one of his first efforts would be to pass a “Stop Soros” bill, aimed at cracking down on organizations he views as countering his agenda.

“I’m painfully aware that they are against the ideas that I stand for,” Soros said of his critics around the world.

Soros: “Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...37_story.html?

Een draad inzake globalisme 2018 met een vleugje Soros.

Meer:

'He's willing to destroy the world': Billionaire investor and liberal donor George Soros blasts Trump's presidency saying 'everything that could go wrong has gone wrong'

The 87-year-old Holocaust survivor accused the President of being 'willing to destroy the world'
Geoge Soros claimed that with the Trump Administration, 'everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong'
Soros plans to spend roughly $15million in the 2018 elections
The billionaire describes Trump as a 'marcissist' who 'considers himself all-powerful'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...residency.html
HIER
zonbron is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 10 juni 2018, 15:59   #2
zonbron
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Bekijk ook:

LIKE A BOSS: Donald Trump walks up to the podium and OWNS every G7 Globalist in the room
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ydISqbFdJw
HIER
Oud 10 juni 2018, 21:33   #3
TV-verslaafde
Perm. Vertegenwoordiger VN

TV-verslaafde's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Trump gaat zich bemoeien met het favoriete speeltje van "globalisten" namelijk geld. Dat heeft Soros niet graag...

Een loose cannon tegen tight agressive. Dit pokerspel wint Trump... Globalisten worden gek.
TV-verslaafde is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 10 juni 2018, 22:22   #4
dalibor
Secretaris-Generaal VN

dalibor's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Ruzie in het bejaardentehuis.
but something I can be.
Something I wait for.
Something I'm made for.
dalibor is nu online   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 11 juni 2018, 01:28   #5
Stultitiae
Provinciaal Statenlid

Stultitiae's schermafbeelding

Standaard

Soros: “Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.”

Inderdaad, hij is nog lucide genoeg om onheil aan te richten.

Samen met het slachtofferschap dat uit dat artikel spreekt kunnen die krokodillentranen bedoeld zijn om de argeloze lezer een schuldcomplex aan te meten, dat hij niet genoeg inspanningen doet, dat het allemaal te traag gaat.
“This is the moment we were built for,” Soros responded, according to Gaspard.

Oppassen dus.
'Exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures, even if I take him by force and show him the actual, material physical proof, he will refuse to believe it, until he receives a kick on his fat bottom.' - Yuri Bezmenov, 1984
Stultitiae is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 11 juni 2018, 05:03   #6
zonbron
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Voormalig ambassadeur Meyer (VK):

Trump verstoort de wereld(orde)

"El gran perturbador mundial"

"Lo que vemos en Trump es al gran perturbador mundial", señaló Meyer

Se trata de "alguien que está haciendo caer a pedazos la arquitectura del orden internacional" basada en organismos como la ONU o la OTAN.
-BBC

http://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias-in...ional-44433359

Trump slaat de architectuur van de internationale orde aan diggelen, aldus bericht de BBC.

Verwacht U aan meer soorgelijk globalistisch gehuil inzake Trump. De globalisten in de voetsporen van hun eigen snowflakes and SJW's...
HIER

Laatst gewijzigd door zonbron : 11 juni 2018 om 05:08.
Oud 11 juni 2018, 05:23   #7
zonbron
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Franceinfo - Donald Trump : la diplomatie du chaos
https://www.msn.com/es-mx/el-tiempo/...aos/vp-AAytdYe
HIER
Oud 11 juni 2018, 15:24   #8
zonbron
Secretaris-Generaal VN

Standaard

Robert De Niro Gets Rapturous Standing Ovation at Tony Awards After Declaring ‘F*ck Trump!’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwuEM8d81aw

HIER
Antwoord

Discussietools

Regels voor berichten
Je mag niet nieuwe discussies starten
Je mag niet reageren op berichten
Je mag niet bijlagen versturen
Je mag niet jouw berichten bewerken

vB-code is Aan
Smileys zijn Aan
[IMG]-code is Aan
HTML-code is Uit
Forumnavigatie

Alle tijden zijn GMT +1. Het is nu 08:43.

Forumsoftware: vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content copyright ©2002 - 2020, Politics.be